Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,894 members, 7,844,869 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

Killings In Benue, Zamfara, Adamawa, Taraba And Jos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Killings In Benue, Zamfara, Adamawa, Taraba And Jos (298 Views)

Bandits Launch Fresh Attacks On Benue, Zamfara, Kill 10 Residents, Two Policemen / Appeal Court Reinstates Binani, Bwacha As Adamawa & Taraba APC Guber Candidates / Osinbajo Gifts $300 Each To Over 400 APC Delegates In Adamawa, Taraba - SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Killings In Benue, Zamfara, Adamawa, Taraba And Jos by debaj10: 9:29am On Jun 25, 2018
There must be something wrong with we Nigerians.
What happened to our so called intelligence?!

2001- "I will use everything in me… to ensure the implementation of Shari'a in nigeria".
2015- "I belong to everybody and I belong to no one".
2017/2018- killings across the land, blames placed on libyans, proposal for cattle colonies.
And now, Myetti Allah has claimed the killings-
http://dailypost.ng/2018/06/25/herdsmen-killed-86-people-plateau-miyetti-allah/
Yet, we expect 'government' to do something?!

Enough of being talkative people.
It's clear that the federal govt lacks either the will or the interest to protect citizens from criminals.
Each one of us who fails to act is an accomplice, rather than a victim.
Each one of us calling in or texting must stop being a part of bad governance and give a commitment to DO SOMETHING about these killings.
I pledge to write to all my state and NASS Reps.
I pledge to get someone in my area to do the same.

you nko?

(1) (Reply)

Buhari To Diaspora Nigerians: You Are All Winners / President Buhari Arrives In Jos / FCC Arraigns INEC Officials For N243m Fraud In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.