Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,980 members, 7,835,279 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

More Behind The Incessant Killings In The Country - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / More Behind The Incessant Killings In The Country (11846 Views)

Southern Kaduna: Youths And Women Protest Over Incessant Killings (Photos) / Southern Kaduna Attacks: Women Protest Naked Over Incessant Killings (Photos) / Martins Idakpini: Lance Corporal Blasts Buratai Over Incessant Killings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: More Behind The Incessant Killings In The Country by Walexddon20(m): 4:44pm On Jun 25, 2018
Juliusmalema:

which centre holding...back...I choptas not....

anyway don't digress or try in any way to drift....the issue of biafra should be our burden I guess not yours...

moreover why should I bother be looking for a beloved kanu...if dead or alive...he is forever cherished....

The matter is that benue, plateau should rather be looking inwardly to what went wrong......before buhari will give his brothers order to massacre them more.

Of course biafra is your burden and not mine in any way. But my concern is why is Nigeria your burden... It's good to know that you are gradually forgetting your hero and wishing him dead or alive. That shows the level of your love your so called leader...no wonder you can't be boast of any since independence.
What I will say to the people of Benue and Plateau is to have believe in their government and be rest assured that the culprit will soon be brought to book. Government is taking all the necessary actions to make sure that this killing stop

1 Like

Re: More Behind The Incessant Killings In The Country by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jun 25, 2018
Walexddon20:

Of course biafra is your burden and not mine in any way.
thank you

But my concern is why is Nigeria your burden... It's good to know that you are gradually forgetting your hero and wishing him dead or alive. That shows the level of your love your so called leader...no wonder you can't be boast of any since independence.
[/quote]

Mr I have told u I don't or will never dream of having a terrorist as a leader.
also none of my heroes lies in the north or SW.......

Is only an MPD will take buhari as his hero.

What I will say to the people of Benue and Plateau is to have believe in their government and be rest assured that the culprit will soon be brought to book. Government is taking all the necessary actions to make sure that this killing stop[/quote]

Any benue or plateau believing this deceptive government full of blood shed is doing so at their own perils........no actions is taken against them and buhari won't take any.

Plateau support buhari and watch ur mothers rape openly in ur presence.

1 Like

Re: More Behind The Incessant Killings In The Country by RedArmy0000(m): 5:02pm On Jun 25, 2018
limeta:
Buhari must be stopped.
Buhari is a terrorist
Buhari is boko haram, leader of fulani herdsmen, zoogerian army and police
Stop buhari now i mean kill him if you can

If you want to see tomorrow kill Buhari today
Ban me i dont care

Is that how you are campaeign for death to take your father away.....Your comment chose knowledge is too far from you. Under Buhari, every challenges facing Nigeria will soon stand still and you and your infamous thought about the president will sink like a ship.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: More Behind The Incessant Killings In The Country by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jun 25, 2018
Walexddon20:

Of course biafra is your burden and not mine in any way. But my concern is why is Nigeria your burden... It's good to know that you are gradually forgetting your hero and wishing him dead or alive. That shows the level of your love your so called leader...no wonder you can't be boast of any since independence.
What I will say to the people of Benue and Plateau is to have believe in their government and be rest assured that the culprit will soon be brought to book. Government is taking all the necessary actions to make sure that this killing stop

let me quickly give u a list of leaders...

Thomas jefferson.
Nnamdi Azikiwe.
Osagyefo Dr. Kwame Nkrumah .
julius kambrak nyerere.
leopold senghor.
emperor Haile selaisse.
mellaise Zenawi.
ojukwu.
Ian khama.
John Guarang Demaviore.
WEB dibiore
Nnamdi kanu.
kenneth David Kaunda.
lincoln.
John pombe magufuli......etc.

1 Like

Re: More Behind The Incessant Killings In The Country by RedArmy0000(m): 5:16pm On Jun 25, 2018
limeta:

Afonja emotioms
boo

You are mumu and your head is not correct..... The writer's opinion reflect the political motivations and the roles of the elite behind the menace inflicted on people by herdsmen and their sponsored. This is an issue that call for sympathy as well as constructive way forward to defeat similar attack or future occurrence before arrival.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: More Behind The Incessant Killings In The Country by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jun 25, 2018
Walexddon20:

What I will say to the people of Benue and Plateau is to have believe in their government and be rest assured that the culprit will soon be brought to book. Government is taking all the necessary actions
to make sure that this killing stop

Dictators and killers.....

Jean bedel bokassa.

Habrymana juvenaal.

mengistus haile mariam.

Idi Amin.
Yakubu Gowon.
murtala muhammed.
Ty Danjuma.
mobutu seseko.
Robert mugabe.
Mohammed buhari.
sani abacha.
Adekunle.
Obafemi awolowo.
.....etc
Re: More Behind The Incessant Killings In The Country by Walexddon20(m): 5:21pm On Jun 25, 2018
Juliusmalema:

thank you

But my concern is why is Nigeria your burden... It's good to know that you are gradually forgetting your hero and wishing him dead or alive. That shows the level of your love your so called leader...no wonder you can't be boast of any since independence.

Mr I have told u I don't or will never dream of having a terrorist as a leader.
also none of my heroes lies in the north or SW.......

Is only an MPD will take buhari as his hero.

Any benue or plateau believing this deceptive government full of blood shed is doing so at their own perils........no actions is taken against them and buhari won't take any.

Plateau support buhari and watch ur mothers rape openly in ur presence.

You are only deceiving yourself young man, Buhari is your president and Nigeria is still your country....you can reject that in your shallow mind and tongue but that doesn't change the reality. You are still living within the geographical area of Nigeria.

Besides, you sense of reasoning is weak...you are calling Buhari a terrorist, on what premises are you placing your accusation upon?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: More Behind The Incessant Killings In The Country by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jun 25, 2018
Walexddon20:

You are only deceiving yourself young man, Buhari is your president and Nigeria is still your country....you can reject that in your shallow mind and tongue but that doesn't change the reality. You are still living within the geographical area of Nigeria.

Besides, you sense of reasoning is weak...you are calling Buhari a terrorist, on what premises are you placing your accusation upon?

u want to force Nigeria on me or what? I don't get.

let my sense of reasoning be weak while ur own sense of reasoning is dry....

Muhammed buhari is a terrorist....is a fact.....continue looking for premises.

1 Like

Re: More Behind The Incessant Killings In The Country by GavelSlam: 5:43pm On Jun 25, 2018
I'm glad to be reading people are standing up to these usurpers.

I've stood aside to see the response of some contributors on this thread and I feel reinvigorated.

I've been on a personal mission since 2017, when I noticed the number of urchins who have populated this medium to scare, to insult and to provoke.

I'm happy to see that people have cottoned on to the fact these acts are politically motivated.

It is easy to put a wedge of division between people. All you need do is play on their fears and sentiments.
Politicians and oligarchs are masters of such.

Those who have been on the mission to suppress the average Nigerians for their personal gains cannot leave without a fight.

Of a sudden, TY Danjuma, Obasanjo etc. have become supposed lightbearers.

Sadly, it has taken a disaster, a carnage such as this for people to lend their voice of resistance to these bourgeois.

Think to what their antecedents have been, what they've done for society or their communities and you would know who they are.

Please continue to speak out.

2 Likes

Re: More Behind The Incessant Killings In The Country by Abee79(m): 6:05pm On Jun 25, 2018
Omotolatolulope:
The rate at which people are been killed in this country is alarming and needs urgent attention. This situation is becoming unbearable and heart-wrenching, the government really needs to stand up to their task and ensure that this menace comes to an end. May the souls of the departed rest in peace...AMEN
What if the government has a hand in it? #justsaying undecided
Re: More Behind The Incessant Killings In The Country by somehow: 6:45pm On Jun 25, 2018
overall90:
There is nothing like politically motivated killings.
Nigerians please be truthful for once.

the problem is purely economical.

the sole purpose of these killings is the quest for vegetations to feed cattle as the desert keep encroaching and the grass to feed cattle keeps getting scarce.
they killers just want to wipe out all these agrarian communities in the middle belt so that they can have grass for their cattle..
a simple glance at the satellite images of the Sahel will give a better picture.

Did fulanu herdmen just get to Nigeria? Or did grass just appear in these parts experiencing distress?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: More Behind The Incessant Killings In The Country by limeta(f): 6:50pm On Jun 25, 2018
RedArmy0000:

Is that how you are campaeign for death to take your father away.....Your comment chose knowledge is too far from you. Under Buhari, every challenges facing Nigeria will soon stand still and you and your infamous thought about the president will sink like a ship.

Kill the beast
Re: More Behind The Incessant Killings In The Country by 2sexynet: 6:39am On Jun 26, 2018
AdelekeKehinde:

Are you normal at all? You are hiding behind the killings to insult the personality, integrity and innocency of the President and using that to defame him... I know very well, people like you are behind the killing for your personal purposes and political gains...
I cannot succumb to the hate you sow on people.
you are not serious. All of you that previously comment and are being economical with the truth.
.wtf?

I really have to start making plans to relocate. I cant share a country to with imbeciles anymore.

So the miyetti Allah who openly told the entire country that they are behind it because 300 cows were stolen are hidden?

You all who see what is happening but chose to play to the gallery, same calamity will befall you one way or the other and you shall have no mercy nor justice.
Re: More Behind The Incessant Killings In The Country by KINGEvidence: 9:26am On Jun 26, 2018
We shall Overcome soon...God will deliver us.
Re: More Behind The Incessant Killings In The Country by 1stNumeroUno: 11:04am On Jun 26, 2018
If we can go to the root of these menace, we will get out of this mess. Else, this will be mere child's play in few years to come.
To stop this continuous blood birth -
1. Let government engage the nomadic Fulani cattle rearers and plan towards dedicated settlement in the respective state (please note cattle colony o).
2. Compensate them for all rustled cows till date.
3. Then discourage/criminalise nomadic lifestyle.
4. Support/promote cow 'market' (something like food bank).
5. Charter all the above and do massive orientation.

Sincerely, the few lines above are what a layman like me can come up with. How much more people in power with massive experience and authority in negotiations, relationship management and conflict resolution. They should not utilise all those for their political ambitions alone. If they care to listen, THEY'VE FAILED us. But the situation is not beyond redemption yet.

GOD bless Nigeria!
Re: More Behind The Incessant Killings In The Country by Walexddon20(m): 8:20am On Jun 27, 2018
Juliusmalema:

u want to force Nigeria on me or what? I don't get.

let my sense of reasoning be weak while ur own sense of reasoning is dry....

Muhammed buhari is a terrorist....is a fact.....continue looking for premises.

There is no need of forcing Nigeria on you, you are already a Nigerian...though you might not be a patriotic one and there is nothing new in that. There would always be some bad eggs among the good ones. Stop deceiving yourself by believing that you in one way or another not a Nigerian. Therefore....Buhari that you are calling a terrorist is still your President and that is how it gonna remain till 2023. You can take or leave it.
Re: More Behind The Incessant Killings In The Country by Nobody: 8:33am On Jun 27, 2018
Walexddon20:

There is no need of forcing Nigeria on you, you are already a Nigerian...though you might not be a patriotic one and there is nothing new in that. There would always be some bad eggs among the good ones. Stop deceiving yourself by believing that you in one way or another not a Nigerian. Therefore....Buhari that you are calling a terrorist is still your President and that is how it gonna remain till 2023. You can take or leave it.

a president presiding and monitoring over killings of his people.
who the dullardeen in aso rock epp....a monumental failure u calling a president.

Is on record that anyone or group that always identify with Nigeria(Buhari) is doomed to fail.....
Another just happened yesterday.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Gov Ambode Inaugurates Lagos State Consumer Protection Agency / Jimi Agbaje Responsible For PDP’s Defeat In Lagos –Shelle / Anambra House Of Assembly Approves Soludo’s Request To Borrow ₦100 Billion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.