Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,909 members, 7,817,683 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

Tecno Camon CX Air Screen Broken 3C HUB Says It's Free To Fix.. True /false - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Camon CX Air Screen Broken 3C HUB Says It's Free To Fix.. True /false (1339 Views)

3c Hub Vs. Slot: Which Is Better To Buy Your Phone? / Tecno Camon Cx Air Screen Broken / Tecno Camon Cx Air Screen Broken(carlcare Free Repair) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tecno Camon CX Air Screen Broken 3C HUB Says It's Free To Fix.. True /false by taylor89(m): 12:46pm On Jun 25, 2018
Good day fam

Please my 6weeks old Tecno camon CX Air screen got broken last night, I was worried and wanted a replacement so i stumbled back to the pack where it was written 40% off discount on broken screen within 3 months of purchase

So i called the customer care line and after few minutes of introducing myself and going through their questions I got my issue tabled, the female agent told me to hold over the phone that she was gonna make inquiries, about 2 minutes she called back and told me to bring the phone over to carlcare in ikeja so i was curious to know how much it will cost to get fixed considering the fact that I've a 40% waiver, she busted my brains told me its free, I was shocked in amusement and asked her to repeat what she said, she said as long as the phone is not above 3 months of purchase that the screen will be replaced with zero cost, she promised to take me there immediately i visit their head office (3C HUB)

Guys Abeg no be say I no like better thing or free thing but am kinda skeptical if it was actually gonna cost nothing before i go carry N600 for wallet as Tfare enter bus dey go ikeja at the end it yields nothing

Please do you have any of this free screen change experience because i wan enter bathroom now go dey baff

Lalasticlala, seun, mynd44 Abeg help me soap Don enter my eye
Re: Tecno Camon CX Air Screen Broken 3C HUB Says It's Free To Fix.. True /false by emmy9500: 9:53pm On Jun 25, 2018
Go to any carlcare office it's free
Re: Tecno Camon CX Air Screen Broken 3C HUB Says It's Free To Fix.. True /false by tafat: 11:26pm On Jun 25, 2018
if your warranty still lasts it should be free in any carl care center

(1) (Reply)

Nokia X5 Price And Photos Leaked Ahead Of Its Launch / Price And Specs Of Phone In Nigeria / Infinity Hot 2 For Sale!!! 10k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.