Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,937 members, 7,835,124 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

Nasera Love Kamara Shares Her Topless Photo Online. See Reactions - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nasera Love Kamara Shares Her Topless Photo Online. See Reactions (64941 Views)

Cardi B Reacts After She Mistakenly Exposed Her Topless Photo On Twitter(pics) / Toke Makinwa Releases Another Topless Photo, Fans Blast Her Again / Afia Schwarzenegger Leaked Her Husband's Mistress Topless Photo In March (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nasera Love Kamara Shares Her Topless Photo Online. See Reactions by RexTramadol1: 8:23pm On Jun 25, 2018
To think she's got packs
Re: Nasera Love Kamara Shares Her Topless Photo Online. See Reactions by sulakishop(m): 8:24pm On Jun 25, 2018
Geepee tank!
Re: Nasera Love Kamara Shares Her Topless Photo Online. See Reactions by addikt(m): 8:24pm On Jun 25, 2018
Which one is the bresst out of the 4 ? undecided
Re: Nasera Love Kamara Shares Her Topless Photo Online. See Reactions by Trustme2(m): 8:24pm On Jun 25, 2018
I can see 4 sets of breast

2 Likes

Re: Nasera Love Kamara Shares Her Topless Photo Online. See Reactions by Tonimordred(m): 8:25pm On Jun 25, 2018
Imagine,she even has 4 breast
Re: Nasera Love Kamara Shares Her Topless Photo Online. See Reactions by N0favors: 8:25pm On Jun 25, 2018
No sis, I'm good. Thanks
Re: Nasera Love Kamara Shares Her Topless Photo Online. See Reactions by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jun 25, 2018
Saff:
We are all beautiful, no matter what size. Stop body shaming!

The only person body shaming her is herself.

1 Like

Re: Nasera Love Kamara Shares Her Topless Photo Online. See Reactions by gurunlocker: 8:27pm On Jun 25, 2018
Is she having double decker boob?

Her boobs look sad.

1 Like

Re: Nasera Love Kamara Shares Her Topless Photo Online. See Reactions by Olujoe1(m): 8:27pm On Jun 25, 2018
With all sincerity I saw pig

1 Like

Re: Nasera Love Kamara Shares Her Topless Photo Online. See Reactions by Olujoe1(m): 8:28pm On Jun 25, 2018
With all sincerity I saw pig.
Re: Nasera Love Kamara Shares Her Topless Photo Online. See Reactions by Born2Breed(f): 8:29pm On Jun 25, 2018
Kolo
Re: Nasera Love Kamara Shares Her Topless Photo Online. See Reactions by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jun 25, 2018
Blood of Nebuchadnezzar shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Nasera Love Kamara Shares Her Topless Photo Online. See Reactions by chyka33(m): 8:31pm On Jun 25, 2018
All I see is a mammary ridge
Re: Nasera Love Kamara Shares Her Topless Photo Online. See Reactions by Tallesty1(m): 8:32pm On Jun 25, 2018
Saff:
Will you keep quiet

1 Like

Re: Nasera Love Kamara Shares Her Topless Photo Online. See Reactions by Almunjid(m): 8:33pm On Jun 25, 2018
GreatOlu1:
Nonsense, who else felt like spitting
All of us here!

3 Likes

Re: Nasera Love Kamara Shares Her Topless Photo Online. See Reactions by Saff(f): 8:34pm On Jun 25, 2018
Earthbound:

The only person body shaming her is herself.
angry
Re: Nasera Love Kamara Shares Her Topless Photo Online. See Reactions by Saff(f): 8:34pm On Jun 25, 2018
Tallesty1:
Will you keep quiet
this is not nice
Re: Nasera Love Kamara Shares Her Topless Photo Online. See Reactions by chyka33(m): 8:35pm On Jun 25, 2018
Holocene:
Forget that thing. Na somebody still de collect for this one body grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
I don't understand.E get anything wey she dey share
Re: Nasera Love Kamara Shares Her Topless Photo Online. See Reactions by speedyGonzales: 8:35pm On Jun 25, 2018
Look a land whale seeking attention... better ignore it to die alone.
Re: Nasera Love Kamara Shares Her Topless Photo Online. See Reactions by Holocene(m): 8:37pm On Jun 25, 2018
chyka33:
I don't understand.E get anything wey she dey share
Proverbs are the palm oil with which words are eaten grin grin grin
Re: Nasera Love Kamara Shares Her Topless Photo Online. See Reactions by SheikhMuniru(m): 8:38pm On Jun 25, 2018
THIS ONE NA HUMAN BEING OR VAMPIRE?
Re: Nasera Love Kamara Shares Her Topless Photo Online. See Reactions by speedyGonzales: 8:39pm On Jun 25, 2018
Saff:

Dangerously over weight people are beautiful to you? You have one life speak the truth to yourself and others...

would you pick this one for your son to marry?
Re: Nasera Love Kamara Shares Her Topless Photo Online. See Reactions by meobizy(f): 8:41pm On Jun 25, 2018
Eniola Badmus, someone has dared you. Make I siddon look.
Re: Nasera Love Kamara Shares Her Topless Photo Online. See Reactions by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jun 25, 2018
Saff:
angry

Baby why you dey vex na? She had no reason to do that. What was she expecting? That people would masturbate at the pic?
Re: Nasera Love Kamara Shares Her Topless Photo Online. See Reactions by Idrismusty97(m): 8:49pm On Jun 25, 2018
Oh God, i am eating.
Re: Nasera Love Kamara Shares Her Topless Photo Online. See Reactions by Burgerlomo: 8:51pm On Jun 25, 2018
How many breasts she get cool
Re: Nasera Love Kamara Shares Her Topless Photo Online. See Reactions by Idrismusty97(m): 8:51pm On Jun 25, 2018
Saff:
Stop lying. I pray you would be as beautiful as her. From the look of your legs seems like you are gradually becoming more "Beautiful".

1 Like

Re: Nasera Love Kamara Shares Her Topless Photo Online. See Reactions by osazsky(m): 9:02pm On Jun 25, 2018
she looks like a bucket, or na my eyes dey decieve me
Re: Nasera Love Kamara Shares Her Topless Photo Online. See Reactions by Tallesty1(m): 9:11pm On Jun 25, 2018
Saff:
this is not nice
Apologies
Re: Nasera Love Kamara Shares Her Topless Photo Online. See Reactions by C0C0Bandicot(f): 9:13pm On Jun 25, 2018
thє hαír σn hєr hєαd вє líkє kαnkαn σnírín ( írσn ѕpσngє ) wєч dσn ruѕt
Re: Nasera Love Kamara Shares Her Topless Photo Online. See Reactions by felixawe(m): 9:28pm On Jun 25, 2018
double boob. No sense of decency shocked tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Olamide And Family Share 2019 Christmas Pictures / 4999: Zlatan, Naira Marley, Don Jazzy, Wizkid, Bobrisky & Tekno Photoshopped / Meet Bob Actor 'Calypso King' Singer Who Dressed As A Woman Even Before Bobrisky

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.