Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,287 members, 7,829,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

Adulterated Kerosene Leaves 11-Year-Old Boy Badly Burnt In Akwa Ibom. Photos - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Adulterated Kerosene Leaves 11-Year-Old Boy Badly Burnt In Akwa Ibom. Photos (11944 Views)

NAFDAC Lists Adulterated Wines, Drinks, Shows Steps To Verify Original Products / Man Slumps And Dies During Nigerian Army Screening In Akwa-Ibom (Photos) / Sandra Bassey Distributes COVID-19 Palliatives In Akwa Ibom (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adulterated Kerosene Leaves 11-Year-Old Boy Badly Burnt In Akwa Ibom. Photos by darkmarky(m): 7:30am On Jun 26, 2018
This is the reason why I don't cook!!
Re: Adulterated Kerosene Leaves 11-Year-Old Boy Badly Burnt In Akwa Ibom. Photos by dominique(f): 8:05am On Jun 26, 2018
Curiouscity:
A friend of mine is still fighting for his life in same Akwa Ibom state because of this same kerosene explosion. He lost his daughter to that explosion, and the second child just got discharged from the hospital last week after roughly a month in the hospital.

Why are people this wicked? Do the sellers use this same products they sell to unsuspecting public?

Aww, this is so sad sad. May God heal him and give him strength to pass through this difficult period. The seller of this very dangerous product should have been arrested by now and made to name whoever supplied her with it. I wonder when we're going to get things right in this country.
Re: Adulterated Kerosene Leaves 11-Year-Old Boy Badly Burnt In Akwa Ibom. Photos by Jafar91(m): 8:12am On Jun 26, 2018
Wish him quick recovery. We should be very careful with d product we use this days.
Re: Adulterated Kerosene Leaves 11-Year-Old Boy Badly Burnt In Akwa Ibom. Photos by Slimsly100(f): 8:34am On Jun 26, 2018
Nigeria jagajaga, everything scater scatter,.... ........

I wish you quick recover young lad.
See wetin poverty dey cause?

Una come dey talk say Nigeria overtake China abi India for poverty rating while na them be headquarter right from time. sad
Re: Adulterated Kerosene Leaves 11-Year-Old Boy Badly Burnt In Akwa Ibom. Photos by Nobody: 9:54am On Jun 26, 2018
mrsirdam:
I console with this boy and i wish him speedy recovery. We Nigerians need to speak up in situations and don't let it slide.
The owner of the gas station should be held accountable for this. Next time, if he's still in business, he'd be more careful with his dealings and stuff like thus would reduce.
You must be naturally dumb. Which gas station?
Re: Adulterated Kerosene Leaves 11-Year-Old Boy Badly Burnt In Akwa Ibom. Photos by Nobody: 9:57am On Jun 26, 2018
mrsirdam:
I console with this boy and i wish him speedy recovery. We Nigerians need to speak up in situations and don't let it slide.
The owner of the gas station should be held accountable for this. Next time, if he's still in business, he'd be more careful with his dealings and stuff like thus would reduce.
You must be naturally dumb. Which gas station? Read the post again my friend.
Re: Adulterated Kerosene Leaves 11-Year-Old Boy Badly Burnt In Akwa Ibom. Photos by mechanics(m): 11:10am On Jun 26, 2018
government should go after those selling those fake products.

(1) (2) (Reply)

COVID-19: Ehanire Says Increasing Cases Can Exceed Government's capacity To Cope / Pls Help My Face Is Rough Wat Should I Do / Drug Or Injections: Which Do You Prefer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.