Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,984 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

Plateau Killings: Osinbajo Visits Jos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Plateau Killings: Osinbajo Visits Jos (1414 Views)

"Peter Obi Is Our Hope"- Plateau Man Poses With Big Placard As Obi Visits Jos / Crowd Hails Peter Obi As He Visits Jos, Plateau State Unannounced / Osinbajo Visits David Dabaye Bob-Manuel, Cherubim And Seraphim Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plateau Killings: Osinbajo Visits Jos by 6Ebisco: 10:05pm On Jun 25, 2018
Vice President, Yemi Osinbajo has visited Jos, the Plateau State capital, following the renewed killings recorded in the state.

Osinbajo is expected to meet with community leaders over the attack.

Recall that some suspected herdsmen killed 86 persons during an attack on Razat, Ruku, Nyarr, Kura and Gana-Ropp villages of Gashish District in Barkin Ladi Local Government Area of Plateau State, yesterday.

The Vice President ‘s visit was confirmed by President Muhammadu Buhari’s Personal Assistant on New Media, Ahmad Bashir via his Twitter handle.

In a tweet, Bashir wrote: “Vice President @ProfOsinbajo visits Jos, Plateau State this evening over yesterday’s despicable attacks and killings in some part of the State.

“President @MBuhari assures that his administration will not rest until all murderers and their sponsors are brought to justice.”

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/06/plateau-killings-osinbajo-visits-jos.html

Re: Plateau Killings: Osinbajo Visits Jos by bedspread: 10:12pm On Jun 25, 2018
6Ebisco:

“President @MBuhari assures that his administration will not rest until all murderers and their sponsors are brought to justice.”

MTCHEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!! Error President.....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Plateau Killings: Osinbajo Visits Jos by oshe11: 10:33pm On Jun 25, 2018
If Mosquito kill people for Kano or Bauchi, Buhari go visit but if na Jos, Benue, etc na Osibanjo he go send

2 Likes

Re: Plateau Killings: Osinbajo Visits Jos by PureMe01: 10:59pm On Jun 25, 2018
boi boi don go answer present..."i must be loyal to my Fulani master".

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Plateau Killings: Osinbajo Visits Jos by OZAOEKPE(f): 11:03pm On Jun 25, 2018
Useless short fake pastor, adeboye and his children are criminals

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Plateau Killings: Osinbajo Visits Jos by ORIENTATION101: 12:35am On Jun 26, 2018
OZAOEKPE:
shut up!!!

2 Likes

Re: Plateau Killings: Osinbajo Visits Jos by ORIENTATION101: 12:36am On Jun 26, 2018
Ganiyat72:
Thunder fire osibanjo, the dirty dwarf lying bastaaard of REDEEMED SANGO CHURCH OF OBATALA
weregrin

Re: Plateau Killings: Osinbajo Visits Jos by ORIENTATION101: 12:39am On Jun 26, 2018
PureMe01:
boi boi don go answer present..."i must be loyal to my Fulani master".
ipig

1 Share

Re: Plateau Killings: Osinbajo Visits Jos by yarimo(m): 12:43am On Jun 26, 2018
Ganiyat72:
Thunder fire osibanjo, the dirty dwarf lying bastaaard of REDEEMED SANGO CHURCH OF OBATALA
wallahi tallahi I wish am close to you when you are posting this comment undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Plateau Killings: Osinbajo Visits Jos by clevervikson(m): 12:54am On Jun 26, 2018
with all the obvious reasons, why should some one still vote Buhari again?

3 Likes

Re: Plateau Killings: Osinbajo Visits Jos by BabaRamota1980: 1:05am On Jun 26, 2018
Birom took out a successful sweep and reprisal against fulani.

Ever since Presidency has not slept. They have issued one press conference after another, and now a visit.

Benue, learn from this on how to get a response from President. It took a reprisal.

1 Like

Re: Plateau Killings: Osinbajo Visits Jos by Paperwhite(m): 1:32am On Jun 26, 2018
And the president have still never deemed it fit to physically go visit the most affected regions of Nigeria that suffered from all the carnage by his killer foolanis brothers.
Buhari was in Bauchi day ago to visit fulani dominated regions devastated by storm & fire but for God's sake It's lives of precious citizens that were lost here which include a lot of people that even vote for him undecided undecided
Buhari is an unfortunate president that can't & will never show exemplary, responsible & compassionate leadership as obtain in civilized parts of the world.All he knows is blaming game & showing the victim mentality.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Plateau Killings: Osinbajo Visits Jos by BAILMONEY: 6:34am On Jun 26, 2018
THIS MAN IS A DISGRACE TO ALL PROFESSORS OF LAW.

2 Likes

Re: Plateau Killings: Osinbajo Visits Jos by Dumdumfashion(f): 6:36am On Jun 26, 2018
Your visit means nothing unless you can bring the people that did this to book and then stop these senseless killings.
Re: Plateau Killings: Osinbajo Visits Jos by bugidon(m): 7:17am On Jun 26, 2018
Ta sum dia, stinking mugu
yarimo:
wallahi tallahi I wish am close to you when you are posting this comment undecided undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Plateau Killings: Osinbajo Visits Jos by SalamRushdie: 7:56am On Jun 26, 2018
Buhari can fly to Azare that is just a stone throwaway from plateau state to commiserate with with market fire victims but will not go to plateau to commiserate over the loss of over 200 people to herdsmen terrorist yet Osinabanjo a seasoned pastor will keep providing himself as a stop gap measure in the mechanics of an unfolding Satanic agenda
Re: Plateau Killings: Osinbajo Visits Jos by buhariguy(m): 7:57am On Jun 26, 2018
The best VP in the history of Nigeria.

The jobless lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra will not like this.
See them.
Ziggylady:

The 'mere commissioner' on the move..pathetic stooge.
BAILMONEY:
THIS MAN IS A DISGRACE TO ALL PROFESSORS OF LAW.
OZAOEKPE:
oshe11:
If Mosquito kill people for Kano or Bauchi, Buhari go visit but if na Jos, Benue, etc na Osibanjo he go send
I don't know where my God created them from.

1 Like

Re: Plateau Killings: Osinbajo Visits Jos by Ziggylady(f): 7:57am On Jun 26, 2018
The 'mere commissioner' on the move..pathetic stooge.
Re: Plateau Killings: Osinbajo Visits Jos by buhariguy(m): 8:02am On Jun 26, 2018
clevervikson:
with all the obvious reasons, why should some one still vote Buhari again?
vote for your corrupt father.

1 Like

Re: Plateau Killings: Osinbajo Visits Jos by fantasticone1(m): 8:20am On Jun 26, 2018
angry
Buhari's errand boy... Certainly the worst VP ever
Re: Plateau Killings: Osinbajo Visits Jos by DchosenMC: 9:06am On Jun 26, 2018
We all know ure trying your best in bringing stop to all this killing
and not even afraid of touring most affected places
this is really giving us great confidence that all this
are coming to an end one day which we know that
the Lord shall surely grant your effort great result.... Amen
Re: Plateau Killings: Osinbajo Visits Jos by DchosenMC: 9:12am On Jun 26, 2018
fantasticone1:
angry

Buhari's errand boy...
Certainly the worst VP ever
d way you fink is not different from how double color goat do fink
mean u are a capital goat
sees a man trying to support his boss u are calling him MB errand boy... eran niooooo
Re: Plateau Killings: Osinbajo Visits Jos by OlufunkeAwoyale(f): 9:32am On Jun 26, 2018
May the souls of the deceased rest in the bosom of the Lord... This senseless and incessant killing is condemnable and government must do the needful by bringing the people behind the killings to justice. I say NO to killings of innocent people. The Vice President's effort in the country will not show until they are able to conquer the menace.
Re: Plateau Killings: Osinbajo Visits Jos by OlufunkeAwoyale(f): 9:39am On Jun 26, 2018
fantasticone1:
angry

Buhari's errand boy...
Certainly the worst VP ever

Politician's errand boy...
Certainly you are the worst human being ever
Re: Plateau Killings: Osinbajo Visits Jos by KINGEvidence: 9:46am On Jun 26, 2018
May God deliver us...One Day we shall Overcome.Enough is Enough.
Re: Plateau Killings: Osinbajo Visits Jos by fantasticone1(m): 9:46am On Jun 26, 2018
DchosenMC:

d way you fink is not different from how double color goat do fink
mean u are a capital goat
sees a man trying to support his boss u are calling him MB errand boy... eran niooooo
The last I checked, Buhari is still the president of Nigeria not Osinbajo. People need their president not the VP in situations like this. You can check on other international communities to confirm my claim. Just a speech or statement from the President himself will do a lot to calm people.

You can see how I replied you in a mature manner

(1) (Reply)

Fayemi Reacts To Olusola's Petition Against Ekiti Governorship Election Results / Definition Of Buhari According To Urban Dictionary. / Checkout Key Things Said By IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu In His Yesterday's Address

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.