Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,365 members, 7,826,431 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

"My Dead Child Was Raised To Life By God Of Bishop Oyedepo" - Woman In Yola - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "My Dead Child Was Raised To Life By God Of Bishop Oyedepo" - Woman In Yola (12576 Views)

William Kosco: I Will Never Give Biden Communion, Over My Dead Body / I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! / Apostle Suleman Raises Dead Child Back To Life - Trezzyhelm (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "My Dead Child Was Raised To Life By God Of Bishop Oyedepo" - Woman In Yola by Coolbreeze2000: 1:50pm On Jun 26, 2018
"the God of XYZ"... This is becoming something else. What happens to just acknowledging Almighty God.

God have mercy...
Re: "My Dead Child Was Raised To Life By God Of Bishop Oyedepo" - Woman In Yola by slyrone(m): 2:05pm On Jun 26, 2018
God of David Oyedepo. quick questions ยน. how you take know say he dey serve the true living God? redeemers go say God of Adeboye, nor be wetin dem dey call idolatry be this?
Re: "My Dead Child Was Raised To Life By God Of Bishop Oyedepo" - Woman In Yola by vertueptime: 2:30pm On Jun 26, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
There is nothing God cannot do. You only have to believe in him.

And there are things God wont do even though he can. So ppl shldnt be stupid and expect miracle from God, pls miracle is a once in a many circumstance,
Re: "My Dead Child Was Raised To Life By God Of Bishop Oyedepo" - Woman In Yola by vertueptime: 2:37pm On Jun 26, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
There is nothing God cannot do. You only have to believe in him.

And there are things God wont do even though he can. So ppl shldnt be stupid and expect miracle from God, pls miracle is a once in a many circumstance.
Re: "My Dead Child Was Raised To Life By God Of Bishop Oyedepo" - Woman In Yola by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jun 26, 2018
vertueptime:

And there are things God wont do even though he can. So ppl shldnt be stupid and expect miracle from God, pls miracle is a once in a many circumstance.
K
Re: "My Dead Child Was Raised To Life By God Of Bishop Oyedepo" - Woman In Yola by geronimoedeh1(m): 2:47pm On Jun 26, 2018
Nonsense let him go and resurrect Dbanjs son.
Re: "My Dead Child Was Raised To Life By God Of Bishop Oyedepo" - Woman In Yola by MrAKL: 3:20pm On Jun 26, 2018
I was at the church on Sunday saw the baby
Re: "My Dead Child Was Raised To Life By God Of Bishop Oyedepo" - Woman In Yola by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jun 26, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

KIND SIR,
WE NEED YOU HERE IN PLATEAU STATE.
RAISE JUST 1 FROM THE SLAIN 200, WE WOULD BE ETERNALLY GRATEFUL. smiley
Mark 15 :29- 30.... Know where u stand
Re: "My Dead Child Was Raised To Life By God Of Bishop Oyedepo" - Woman In Yola by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jun 26, 2018
geronimoedeh1:
Nonsense let him go and resurrect Dbanjs son.
Na only Dbanj u fit mention May God have mercy on u
Re: "My Dead Child Was Raised To Life By God Of Bishop Oyedepo" - Woman In Yola by Newbielearner(m): 4:54pm On Jun 26, 2018
GavelSlam:
Your baby "died" rather than take her to a hospital for tests or conformation you took her to a church for healing?

God forbid this: But if it were to be your own baby that died and is cold. You would resort to the hospital and not love your child so much to want to see her come back to life?

Don't just post without empathic reasoning. Except of course, if that can be a pleasurable event for someone like you.
Like I said, I don't pray it happens to you...
Re: "My Dead Child Was Raised To Life By God Of Bishop Oyedepo" - Woman In Yola by Newbielearner(m): 4:57pm On Jun 26, 2018
Coolbreeze2000:
"the God of XYZ"... This is becoming something else. What happens to just acknowledging Almighty God.

God have mercy...

Go and blame God for calling Himself, The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. The God of Israel. The God of your father (David).
Re: "My Dead Child Was Raised To Life By God Of Bishop Oyedepo" - Woman In Yola by Neoteny(m): 8:26pm On Jun 26, 2018
Well.

There about 200 dead berom christians for oyedepo to resurrect.

Maybe Dbanj too should give him a call.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is Eternity In Hellfire A Fair Punishment For Sin? / MFM G.O ,dr DK Olukoya And His Wife Celebrate Their Birthday Today / Muslim Refugees Throw Away Aid Parcels From Red Cross Because Of Crosses On Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.