Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,402 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

Our Mother Is Not A Witch; Children Of Woman "Who Fell From The Sky",Say. Photos - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Our Mother Is Not A Witch; Children Of Woman "Who Fell From The Sky",Say. Photos (45924 Views)

The Lover Boy Who Fell In Love With The Wrong Lover / How A Witch Programmed Her Dog To Cause Me Wet Dreams In Those Days / 'Jealousy The Last Class Before Becoming A Witch' Seen On A Lorry (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Our Mother Is Not A Witch; Children Of Woman "Who Fell From The Sky",Say. Photos by opedaydydx9(m): 8:06am On Jun 26, 2018
FEAR GOD
Re: Our Mother Is Not A Witch; Children Of Woman "Who Fell From The Sky",Say. Photos by Adeebiwa09(m): 8:06am On Jun 26, 2018
That been said, witch or not, I duff my hat for the children who are bold and defile any odds to declare that she is their mom. The average guy won't show up.

Meanwhile, is it in our Constitution or laws that a witch be put in prison?

On a lighter note, what is her feather heals or her colleagues came to break her out? Nigerian police especially the one on duty: WATCH AND PRAY O
Re: Our Mother Is Not A Witch; Children Of Woman "Who Fell From The Sky",Say. Photos by Nobody: 8:06am On Jun 26, 2018
embarassed
Re: Our Mother Is Not A Witch; Children Of Woman "Who Fell From The Sky",Say. Photos by els0nm0rali(m): 8:06am On Jun 26, 2018
So they took her to court.

I wonder what the charge sheet is going to look like.

"Charged for flying at night"
Or
"Charged for witchcraft"

The children should take her to a psychiatrist not a Church. Shouldn't that be obvious?

1 Like

Re: Our Mother Is Not A Witch; Children Of Woman "Who Fell From The Sky",Say. Photos by LieDetector(m): 8:06am On Jun 26, 2018
davillian:
Abeg is it our 0:2 or 2:0 jersey we de usoe today.?
Yes. We're playing with our home jersey

1 Like

Re: Our Mother Is Not A Witch; Children Of Woman "Who Fell From The Sky",Say. Photos by dynicks(m): 8:07am On Jun 26, 2018
Spar7tan:

Ticketer for that matter cheesy
lol...because of say she no wear uniform no mean say she no be member
Re: Our Mother Is Not A Witch; Children Of Woman "Who Fell From The Sky",Say. Photos by NightHound(m): 8:07am On Jun 26, 2018
And the court does not deem it fitting to order a psyche evaluation? Smh.

1 Like

Re: Our Mother Is Not A Witch; Children Of Woman "Who Fell From The Sky",Say. Photos by Mekanus(m): 8:08am On Jun 26, 2018
I just keep hating this country on daily basis
Re: Our Mother Is Not A Witch; Children Of Woman "Who Fell From The Sky",Say. Photos by Quality20(m): 8:08am On Jun 26, 2018
Even oyibo ppl know that witchcraft exists. its an English word ma sef. Don't wait to bewitched before u believe it exists

1 Like

Re: Our Mother Is Not A Witch; Children Of Woman "Who Fell From The Sky",Say. Photos by SexytorresE(f): 8:09am On Jun 26, 2018
Her appearance tells. Dnt argue with me or... grin
Re: Our Mother Is Not A Witch; Children Of Woman "Who Fell From The Sky",Say. Photos by s3tt1ngz003: 8:09am On Jun 26, 2018
sinaj:
I dont think anyone saw her when she was falling from the sky. She said it herself, and mental illness can make someone say absurd things.

I'm sure they didnt get a psychiatrist to evaluate her before arraigning her.

Check yesterday thread, 2 different persons said they confirmed it with their bare eyes
Re: Our Mother Is Not A Witch; Children Of Woman "Who Fell From The Sky",Say. Photos by nattyGENT: 8:10am On Jun 26, 2018
sinaj:
I dont think anyone saw her when she was falling from the sky. She said it herself, and mental illness can make someone say absurd things.

hmm, quite thoughtful
Re: Our Mother Is Not A Witch; Children Of Woman "Who Fell From The Sky",Say. Photos by els0nm0rali(m): 8:11am On Jun 26, 2018
SexytorresE:
Her appearance tells. Dnt argue with me or... grin

Or you bewitch me? tongue
Re: Our Mother Is Not A Witch; Children Of Woman "Who Fell From The Sky",Say. Photos by somehow: 8:11am On Jun 26, 2018
SalamRushdie:
Nigerians and wrongly labelling someone , this is how they wrongly labelled Buhari as Mr Integrity / messiah and we are now paying for it .

Obsession.
Re: Our Mother Is Not A Witch; Children Of Woman "Who Fell From The Sky",Say. Photos by Neoteny(m): 8:12am On Jun 26, 2018
Her family has reportedly taken her to different medical institutions including churches, spiritual houses and native doctors of which all were abortive.

Lols.

Those really are medical institutions

1 Like

Re: Our Mother Is Not A Witch; Children Of Woman "Who Fell From The Sky",Say. Photos by dominique(f): 8:14am On Jun 26, 2018
She does look ill.

The real criminals are out there roaming the streets while a poor visibly sick woman is arrested with no substantial proof of wrongdoing. I'm just tired of the way people reason in this country.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Our Mother Is Not A Witch; Children Of Woman "Who Fell From The Sky",Say. Photos by jrusky(m): 8:17am On Jun 26, 2018
That sickness strong oo so the sickness is so powerful to lift your mother to the sky Pls what is the name of such powerful sickness

Mr man look at yourself like a skeleton walking around don't you know something strange is happening in your life The guy need prayer for real.

Pls kindly tell us your mum nature of sickness that make her fly on the sky so at least scientist can do laboratory analysis on it and find a vaccine for it.
Re: Our Mother Is Not A Witch; Children Of Woman "Who Fell From The Sky",Say. Photos by Nobody: 8:17am On Jun 26, 2018
candy:
Is being a witch now a criminal offence in Nigeria? shocked No wonder they said the prisons are congested.
The COUNTRY is really in a mess.
When did we begin to add WIZARDRY to our constitution..??
We are indeed finished .
Re: Our Mother Is Not A Witch; Children Of Woman "Who Fell From The Sky",Say. Photos by ifyain: 8:18am On Jun 26, 2018
Nigeria is so backwards that even their so called judges are dumb.it is not the family that are supposed to prove that she is mentally unstable, but the state should sent her to a psychiatric hospital for evaluation.

2 Likes

Re: Our Mother Is Not A Witch; Children Of Woman "Who Fell From The Sky",Say. Photos by SexytorresE(f): 8:19am On Jun 26, 2018
els0nm0rali:

Or you bewitch me? tongue
lol wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Our Mother Is Not A Witch; Children Of Woman "Who Fell From The Sky",Say. Photos by ensamy(m): 8:20am On Jun 26, 2018
Nigerian Police too na wa, can't they see that she is mentally ill. embarassed cool
Re: Our Mother Is Not A Witch; Children Of Woman "Who Fell From The Sky",Say. Photos by Damsonkc(m): 8:20am On Jun 26, 2018
Onyinye15:
Eyaaaa maybe she is a new convert in the coven.

The name of Jesus is higher than all other names
King of all kings, no other name like him.

Leave coven and babalowo alone

Embrace Jesus today and enjoy eternal peace

Are you daft? Did’t you see clearly from the video that she is just mentally deranged? Who saw her fall from the sky? People and gullibility though

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Our Mother Is Not A Witch; Children Of Woman "Who Fell From The Sky",Say. Photos by ikdaddy01(m): 8:21am On Jun 26, 2018
mr1759:
Wetin EDO do una wey, una nor Dey use ear hear EDO matter
Edo get everything nau. grin
Re: Our Mother Is Not A Witch; Children Of Woman "Who Fell From The Sky",Say. Photos by Slimsly100(f): 8:22am On Jun 26, 2018
Yes o! Na true, heard the news yesterday. But Sapele people and bad news self!!!

I yaf taya for una jare!!

The other day na mama akamu pikin una murder now una dey operate craft spiritually.

Chineke biko kwa!!
Re: Our Mother Is Not A Witch; Children Of Woman "Who Fell From The Sky",Say. Photos by Praktikals(m): 8:23am On Jun 26, 2018
Ovamboland:
What!!
Is witchcraft an offense in our statute books?

Is it criminal or civil offense?
Spiritial offense
Re: Our Mother Is Not A Witch; Children Of Woman "Who Fell From The Sky",Say. Photos by Nobody: 8:24am On Jun 26, 2018
pyyxxaro:
Sapele again embarassed
Sapele dey rep since 52 BC oo cheesy
Re: Our Mother Is Not A Witch; Children Of Woman "Who Fell From The Sky",Say. Photos by Nobody: 8:25am On Jun 26, 2018
anonymuz:
witchcraft does not exist to me.
To you

grin
Re: Our Mother Is Not A Witch; Children Of Woman "Who Fell From The Sky",Say. Photos by Auxtin85(m): 8:27am On Jun 26, 2018
dynicks:
but she's a staff of EDO AIRWAYS ; ain't she?

or probably a member of the sky divers association of Nigeria....

just answer my question....

Mad man
Re: Our Mother Is Not A Witch; Children Of Woman "Who Fell From The Sky",Say. Photos by frubben(m): 8:27am On Jun 26, 2018
wetin who na mama go do for up. na nepa b
Re: Our Mother Is Not A Witch; Children Of Woman "Who Fell From The Sky",Say. Photos by girlie4rea: 8:31am On Jun 26, 2018
Ovamboland:
What!!
Is witchcraft an offense in our statute books?

Is it criminal or civil offense?
I tire oh
Re: Our Mother Is Not A Witch; Children Of Woman "Who Fell From The Sky",Say. Photos by Nobody: 8:44am On Jun 26, 2018
sinaj:

Ignorance....its quite pathetic how the general public misunderstands dementia and depression. Elderly people with no good family support are the wosrt hit.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pastor Kumuyi Visits Ooni Ogunwusi (Photo) / What A Mathematician Friend Told Pastor Adeboye / Guys, Beware Of Demon-possessed Ladies Out There

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.