Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,915 members, 7,810,515 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:25 AM

What A Mathematician Friend Told Pastor Adeboye - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What A Mathematician Friend Told Pastor Adeboye (45918 Views)

"Naira Will Be Powerful Again" - Pastor Adeboye / Cardinal Okogie Slams Pastor Adeboye For Building Churches Everywhere / "Touch My Wife, I Will Kill You" - Pastor Adeboye Declares (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What A Mathematician Friend Told Pastor Adeboye by Omooba77: 4:55am On Oct 05, 2019
*SPECIAL FEATURE FROM THE RCCG OCTOBER 2019 YOUTH CONVENTION.*

*SUB TITLE: PASTOR E.A ADEBOYE ANALOGY ON HIS MATHEMATICIAN FRIEND*

Now, since this is a Youth Convention; I feel that I should use the opportunity to introduce you to a friend of mine.

This friend of mine is a Mathematician. And because most of you are in the University and Secondary Schools but some of you like to run away from Mathematics.

But this friend of mine is a Mathematician as well as a Christian too and so quote Bible.

And he thinks that every situation in Life can be reduced into Mathematics Formula.

So, when he was talking to me not too long ago and he said some very interesting things - he is a very funny man. If you know him, you might think that he is a Genius but you might not be too sure.

He was saying something like this: He said that when you put your money in the bank, the bank is supposed to pay you Interest - Is that correct?

He said if you put your money in the bank and the bank does not give you Interest; the bank is a "Thief".

He said that if you now put your money in the bank and the bank does not give you Interest but charges you; He said that the bank is a "Thief Squared" - Do you agree?

He said, if you now go back to the bank and said haha, what is the Problem; I brought in my money, you didn't give me Interest instead you took part of my money therefore I want to take all my money away. And again, the bank take part of your money.

Ah, he said the bank is now a "Thief Cubed".

... That is the kind of person that I am talking about so that you can know that he is very funny.

But he was talking to me about something very serious. And he said: *"Jesus Christ was a Mathematician"* and that He is very, very Good in Calculus.

How many of you know a little bit of Mathematics?

Alright, I know many of you will do because we are talking to Youths and Young Adults.

So, I said is that so?

*He said, oh He (Jesus Christ) is very good in Calculus. He said that He gave one of the biggest formula in INTEGRAL CALCULUS"*

And I was wondering where that is in the Bible.

He said that it is in Matthew 10:40.

*That is where Jesus Christ said: He who receives you, receives Me and he who receives Me receives He that sent Me.*

He said that he who receives you receives me is "Single Integration".

He who receives Me receives Him that sent Me then becomes a "Double Integration".

... I said I see!

Now, when he begins to talk like that; it is not long before you begin to hear him talk about "Corollary".

*Those of you who are students you know what Corollary is? - Something that follows from what I have just said.*

He said that if he who receives you receives Me and he who receives Me receives Him that sent Me. Then Corollary is that: He that rejects you reject Me and he that rejects Me, rejects Him that sent Me.

... Do you agree? I think that is a Simple Logic.

*And then he went on to Corollary 2: He says that he who attacks you, attacks Me and he who attacks Me, attacks Him that sent Me.*

Do you agree with that?

*So he went on to Corollary 3: And he said that since Jesus Christ was talking about the One who sent Him (God The Father) and the Bible says in Hebrews 12:29 that God is a 'Consuming Fire'. He said that Jesus Christ is saying therefore: He who messes with you, messes with Me and he who messes with Me messes with 'The Consuming Fire'.*

Ah, I said I see!

Then he quoted again in Hebrews 10:31 that: *'It is a FEARFUL thing to fall into the Hands of the Living God'.*

*He said that the reason why it is a 'Fearful Thing' to fall into the Hands of God is because God is a 'Consuming Fire'. And that the Fire of God burns quietly.*

He said that anytime you hear Fire burning somewhere - if you hear any noise at all; it is not the Fire that is burning, it is the things that the Fire is burning that will be making the noise.

*He said that the reason why it is a "Fearful Thing" to fall into the Hands of the Living God is that God fights quietly.*

That many at times when God is fighting somebody; the Person will not even know until it is too late.

*And he said that one thing about Fire is that it burns irreversibly.* And that there is no Science that can change ashes back to wood.

*That when God fights, whatever He destroys can NEVER be Restored.*

... Tell your neighbour: Don't mess with me.

This is my friend and I will tell you many other things he says in the Future if I have the opportunity.

This my friend loves some Big English. Anybody who agrees with him he will say that Person is Concentric. Anybody who disagrees with him, he will say that the fellow is Eccentric.

So, next time that I see him; if he ask me what kind of People do you talk to? I will want to know.

... Now those of you who agree with him; those of you who are Concentric - I want you to say Hi.

Those of you who disagrees with him, who are Eccentric - I want you to say Nay.

... Ah the Hi have it!

Let somebody shout Hallelujah - Hallelujah!

Happy Convention. Glory be to God forevermore - Amen!!!

https://www.facebook.com/87046278487/posts/10158190294788488/

40 Likes 9 Shares

Re: What A Mathematician Friend Told Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 7:07am On Oct 05, 2019
Oga!

Did you drink ogogoro and smoke ghana weed before going to bed last night?

59 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What A Mathematician Friend Told Pastor Adeboye by Omooba77: 10:36am On Oct 05, 2019
none of the above

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What A Mathematician Friend Told Pastor Adeboye by Omooba77: 6:35am On Oct 06, 2019
jidemoh:
Oga!

Did you drink ogogoro and smoke ghana weed before going to bed last night?

No sir, it is all about the law of Concentric and Eccentric!

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What A Mathematician Friend Told Pastor Adeboye by Omooba77: 8:44pm On Oct 07, 2019

Now, since this is a Youth Convention; I feel that I should use the opportunity to introduce you to a friend of mine.

This friend of mine is a Mathematician. And because most of you are in the University and Secondary Schools but some of you like to run away from Mathematics.

But this friend of mine is a Mathematician as well as a Christian too and so quote Bible.

And he thinks that every situation in Life can be reduced into Mathematics Formula.

So, when he was talking to me not too long ago and he said some very interesting things - he is a very funny man. If you know him, you might think that he is a Genius but you might not be too sure.

He was saying something like this: He said that when you put your money in the bank, the bank is supposed to pay you Interest - Is that correct?

He said if you put your money in the bank and the bank does not give you Interest; the bank is a "Thief".

He said that if you now put your money in the bank and the bank does not give you Interest but charges you; He said that the bank is a "Thief Squared" - Do you agree?

He said, if you now go back to the bank and said haha, what is the Problem; I brought in my money, you didn't give me Interest instead you took part of my money therefore I want to take all my money away. And again, the bank take part of your money.

... That is the kind of person that I am talking about so that you can know that he is very funny.

But he was talking to me about something very serious. And he said: *"Jesus Christ was a Mathematician"* and that He is very, very Good in Calculus.

Alright, I know many of you will do because we are talking to Youths and Young Adults.

So, I said is that so?

*He said, oh He (Jesus Christ) is very good in Calculus. He said that He gave one of the biggest formula in INTEGRAL CALCULUS"*

*That is where Jesus Christ said: He who receives you, receives Me and he who receives Me receives He that sent Me.*

He who receives Me receives Him that sent Me then becomes a "Double Integration".

... I said I see!

Now, when he begins to talk like that; it is not long before you begin to hear him talk about "Corollary".

*Those of you who are students you know what Corollary is? - Something that follows from what I have just said.*

He said that if he who receives you receives Me and he who receives Me receives Him that sent Me. Then Corollary is that: He that rejects you reject Me and he that rejects Me, rejects Him that sent Me.

*And then he went on to Corollary 2: He says that he who attacks you, attacks Me and he who attacks Me, attacks Him that sent Me.*

Do you agree with that?

*So he went on to Corollary 3: And he said that since Jesus Christ was talking about the One who sent Him (God The Father) and the Bible says in Hebrews 12:29 that God is a 'Consuming Fire'. He said that Jesus Christ is saying therefore: He who messes with you, messes with Me and he who messes with Me messes with 'The Consuming Fire'.*

Ah, I said I see!

Then he quoted again in Hebrews 10:31 that: *'It is a FEARFUL thing to fall into the Hands of the Living God'.*

*He said that the reason why it is a 'Fearful Thing' to fall into the Hands of God is because God is a 'Consuming Fire'. And that the Fire of God burns quietly.*

He said that anytime you hear Fire burning somewhere - if you hear any noise at all; it is not the Fire that is burning, it is the things that the Fire is burning that will be making the noise.

*He said that the reason why it is a "Fearful Thing" to fall into the Hands of the Living God is that God fights quietly.*

That many at times when God is fighting somebody; the Person will not even know until it is too late.

*And he said that one thing about Fire is that it burns irreversibly.* And that there is no Science that can change ashes back to wood.

This is my friend and I will tell you many other things he says in the Future if I have the opportunity.

This my friend loves some Big English. Anybody who agrees with him he will say that Person is Concentric. Anybody who disagrees with him, he will say that the fellow is Eccentric.

So, next time that I see him; if he ask me what kind of People do you talk to? I will want to know.

... Now those of you who agree with him; those of you who are Concentric - I want you to say Hi.

... Ah the Hi have it!

12 Likes

Re: What A Mathematician Friend Told Pastor Adeboye by Omooba77: 7:29am On Oct 08, 2019
Mandarin are you referring to this?
Re: What A Mathematician Friend Told Pastor Adeboye by Omooba77: 11:38am On Oct 13, 2019
Lalasticlala are you Eccentric or Concentric?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What A Mathematician Friend Told Pastor Adeboye by Omooba77: 5:40am On Oct 24, 2019
Wisdom from my Friend:

I feel I should
seize the opportunity to introduce you to
a friend of mine. This friend of mine is
a mathematician and because most of you are in
University, secondary schools, some
of you like to run away from mathematics.

This friend of mine is a mathematician but
He’s a Christian too. He quotes the Bible and
he thinks every situation in life can
be reduced to mathematical formulas. So
he was talking to me not too long
ago and he said some very interesting things;

he's a very funny man. If you know him,
you might think he's a genius but you
might not be too sure; you know he’s very
funny. He was saying something like this;
he said when you put your money in the
bank, the bank is supposed to pay you

interest. Is that correct? I can’t hear you.
He said if you put your money in the
bank and the bank does not give you
interest, the bank is a thief.
He said if you now put your money in
the bank and the bank does not give you
interest but charges you,

he said the bank is a thief squared. Do
you agree?
He said if you now go back to the bank
and say what’s the problem? I brought in my
Money, you didn't give me interest,
instead you took part of my money,
therefore I want to take my money.

And the bank again takes part of your money,
he said the bank is now a thief cubed. That's
the kind of man I'm talking about, so you
know he must be very funny. But he was
talking to me about something very
serious and he said Jesus was a
mathematician

and that He is very very good in calculus.
How many of you know a little bit of
Mathematics? All right I know many of you
will do because we're talking to youth
and young adults. So I said, is that so?

He said oh, He was very good in calculus. He said He
gave one of the biggest formulas in
integral calculus. So I was wondering
where that is in the Bible. He said it is
in Matthew 10:40.

That's where Jesus
Christ said he who receives you receives
Me and he who receives Me receives Him
that sent Me. He said He who receives you
receives Me is a single integration.
He who receives Me receives Him that

sent Me then became a double integration.
I said I see. Now when he begins to talk
like that,
it's not long before you begin to hear
him talk about corollary. Those of you who are
Students, you know what a corollary is.
Something that follows from what I've

just said. He said if he who receives you
receives Me and he who receives Me
receives him that sent me,
then corollarily, he that rejects you
rejects Me and he that rejects Me
rejects Him that sent Me.

Do you agree? I think that's
simple logic. Then he went on to corollary
two. He says, he who attacks you attacks
Me and he who attacks Me, attacks him that
sent Me.

Do you agree with that? So he went on to
corollary three. He said since Jesus was
talking about the one who sent Him being
God the Father
and the Bible says in Hebrews chapter 12
verse 29, I told you he can quote the Bible, that
God is a consuming fire.

He said Jesus is
saying therefore, he who messes with you
messes with Me and who messes with Me is
messing with the Consuming Fire. I said I
see. He said you see that is why and then he quoted again;

he said in Hebrews chapter 10 verse
31, it says that it is a
dangerous thing to fall into the hand of
the Living God; a fearful thing. He said the reason it’s a fearful thing to fall into
the hand of God is because God is a
consuming fire and that fire burns
quietly.

He said anytime you hear fire burning
Somewhere, if you hear any noise at all it
is not the fire that is burning it is
the things that the fire is burning that will
be making the noise.

He said the reason it is
fearful to fall into the hand of the
Living God is that God fights quietly.
That many a times when God is fighting
Somebody, the fellow will not even know until
it is too late.

He said and one thing
about fire is that it burns irreversibly;
that there is no science that can change
ashes back to wood; that when God fights,
whatever He destroys can never be
restored. Tell your neighbour; don't mess with
me.

Now this my friend and I will tell you
many other things he says in the future if I
have the opportunity. This my friend, he
loves some big English. Anybody who agrees
with him, he will say the fellow is
concentric.

Anybody who disagrees with
him, he will say the fellow is eccentric.
So next time I see him, if he asks me,
how many kinds of people do you talk
to ? I would want to know.

So those of you agree
with him; those of you who are concentric, I
want you to say Aye. Those of you who disagree
with him who are eccentric, I want you to say
nay.

The Aye's have it.
Let somebody shout Hallelujah

cc Dominique, Lalasticlala

4 Likes

Re: What A Mathematician Friend Told Pastor Adeboye by OakConsultNG: 11:34am On Oct 24, 2019
Okay.. quite interesting

2 Likes

Re: What A Mathematician Friend Told Pastor Adeboye by papabiz(m): 11:36am On Oct 24, 2019
This op don mad i swear grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What A Mathematician Friend Told Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 11:38am On Oct 24, 2019
Pastor Adeboye used to be a Math lecturer, before he found his true calling — scamming.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What A Mathematician Friend Told Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 11:39am On Oct 24, 2019
And this person keeps posting same thing on the same very thread. what are you pulling at?? tell me oga, what is your problem??

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What A Mathematician Friend Told Pastor Adeboye by TroubleMaker47(m): 11:39am On Oct 24, 2019
Mtcheeeeeew

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What A Mathematician Friend Told Pastor Adeboye by Imstrong2(m): 11:39am On Oct 24, 2019
Let's somebody shout hallelujah... At least I saw that should

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What A Mathematician Friend Told Pastor Adeboye by Minjim: 11:39am On Oct 24, 2019
Very funny but thought provoking

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What A Mathematician Friend Told Pastor Adeboye by DirtyGold: 11:40am On Oct 24, 2019
Omooba77:

Beautiful nonsense!
Logic premised on a terrible analogy.
So, what happens if both parties "accepts" he that was sent by another him

What's tha business?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What A Mathematician Friend Told Pastor Adeboye by BabaCommander: 11:40am On Oct 24, 2019
A good msg.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What A Mathematician Friend Told Pastor Adeboye by pointstores(m): 11:42am On Oct 24, 2019
Kkk now
Re: What A Mathematician Friend Told Pastor Adeboye by reubenobi(m): 11:42am On Oct 24, 2019
Ok
Re: What A Mathematician Friend Told Pastor Adeboye by ChopDeMoney(m): 11:43am On Oct 24, 2019
May be that is the logic that got us the internet

1 Like

Re: What A Mathematician Friend Told Pastor Adeboye by Jamiubond009(m): 11:43am On Oct 24, 2019
which yeye maths be dis one.if you spite messenger,you invariably have no respect for the person who sent him.does it merit this long epistle?This is what they use to befuddle the uninformed and gullible. angry

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What A Mathematician Friend Told Pastor Adeboye by RexTramadol1: 11:45am On Oct 24, 2019
Hmmm
Re: What A Mathematician Friend Told Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 11:46am On Oct 24, 2019
Well... All i Understood from this Weird Write up is, Adeboye is a thief! Simple.

He should ve just said that, pop and simple. Rather than going round in bloody circle.

Just say Adeboye is a thief.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What A Mathematician Friend Told Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 11:47am On Oct 24, 2019
Omooba77:

So, I said is that so?

... I said I see!

Do you agree with that?

Ah, I said I see!

... Ah the Hi have it!

Hi.

I believe all that has been said because I have experienced The favor and love of God first hand. No body messes with me and goes Scot free.
Hallelujah!

14 Likes

Re: What A Mathematician Friend Told Pastor Adeboye by OBAGADAFFI: 11:48am On Oct 24, 2019
Beauty of Educated Christians.

They understand the Bible Deeper.

9 Likes

Re: What A Mathematician Friend Told Pastor Adeboye by solmusdesigns: 11:49am On Oct 24, 2019
undecided

Take it or leave it, The Gods are mathematicians

Universe and planetory programing, or "nature" requires a lot of precission and calculations,

365 to 366 days is a constant they calculated for a year or circling the sun, ironically the size and angle of the moon is perfect with distance of earth to the sun, in a way it gives perfect blockaege through eclipse

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What A Mathematician Friend Told Pastor Adeboye by Tundeobama(m): 11:49am On Oct 24, 2019
How to get affordable quality Europe pant trousers in NigeriaEurope brands for male and are Top designer in wholesale and retail purchase.Any colour for pants kindly dm. By clicking my profile to get my whatapps contact Customers outside lagos will pay a token for delivery.
Please don’t message if you not ready for immediate order.
Re: What A Mathematician Friend Told Pastor Adeboye by Giftexx: 11:49am On Oct 24, 2019
HALLELUJAH
Re: What A Mathematician Friend Told Pastor Adeboye by adeyemi91(m): 11:51am On Oct 24, 2019
papabiz:
This op don mad i swear grin grin
Eccentric spotted.

6 Likes

Re: What A Mathematician Friend Told Pastor Adeboye by anochuko01(m): 11:51am On Oct 24, 2019
God is Everything......

Mathematician
Programmer
Poet
Doctor
Builder

Just Name it!

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Stop These Sexual Acts In 2021 / Man Denounces Christianity, Accepts Ijaw Deity Worship In Bayelsa(Pix) / Pastor Sam Adeyemi's View On Tithing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.