Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:14 AM

I’ll Score Against Argentina – Musa - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I’ll Score Against Argentina – Musa (469 Views)

How Hee-chan Dribbled Van Dijk To Score Against Liverpool (Video) / I Knew I’ll Score Against Chelsea, Says Ndidi / The VAR Controversy And Why Nigeria Needs To Be Careful Against Argentina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’ll Score Against Argentina – Musa by chidima2019: 10:42am On Jun 26, 2018
Ahmed Musa is basking in confidence to score again for Nigeria ahead of tonight’s crunch clash against Argentina.

Musa, 25, scored the two goals that gave Nigeria victory over Iceland in the Group D fixture of the ongoing FIFA World Cup in Russia.

The Leicester City forward reckoned that he has always scored against the Argentina national team and Lionel Messi, stating that he has a target to continue his scoring streak against the La Albiceleste on Tuesday.

He said, ‘Whenever I play against Argentina, or whenever Messi is playing against me, I score.

‘Four years ago I scored two goals. When I transferred to Leicester City and we played against Barcelona I scored another two goals, so I think in the next game anything can happen.

‘Possibly, I’m going to score another two goals.’

The Eagles forward bagged a brace against Argentina at the 2014 World Cup, although Nigeria lost the match 3-2, with Messi also scoring two.

Then in 2016, Musa scored two more when he lined up against Messi, this time in a pre-season friendly between Leicester City and Barcelona.

Musa was on the losing side, as Barcelona beat the Foxes 4-2.

The game will get underway at 7pm on Tuesday night with Iceland and Croatia playing at the same time.

http://www.akelicious.net/2018/06/ill-score-against-argentina-musa.html

Re: I’ll Score Against Argentina – Musa by success1smyn(m): 10:43am On Jun 26, 2018
yes I trust you

go eagles go
Re: I’ll Score Against Argentina – Musa by Nobody: 10:46am On Jun 26, 2018
Your brothers has already started scoring in plateau since yesterday.........

Over 200 goals on human bloods.
Re: I’ll Score Against Argentina – Musa by ibotic(f): 10:52am On Jun 26, 2018
Nigeria will miss a penalty against Argentina...Eagles don die today....3 - 1 against us
Re: I’ll Score Against Argentina – Musa by highqueen(f): 10:54am On Jun 26, 2018
ibotic:
Nigeria will miss a penalty against Argentina...Eagles don die today....3 - 1 against us
keep using Igbo moniker to spew rubbish.

undecided
Re: I’ll Score Against Argentina – Musa by MDsambo: 11:04am On Jun 26, 2018
Juliusmalema:
Your brothers has already started scoring in plateau since yesterday.........

Over 200 goals on human bloods.

But he is not Birom
Re: I’ll Score Against Argentina – Musa by Siki355(m): 11:06am On Jun 26, 2018
go on bro
we believe in you more than messi
9ja is proud of you Africa is proud of you
Like n share for Alhaji Armed Musa
Re: I’ll Score Against Argentina – Musa by Nobody: 11:19am On Jun 26, 2018
MDsambo:

But he is not Birom
the fulani that killed people yesterday are they from Berom?
They are hausa fulani on jihadist conquest.

(1) (Reply)

MLS All-star Fan XI: Zlatan Ibrahimovic Makes The Cut / The Eagles Played Against Argentina And FIFA! / Giwa Assumes Office As Nff President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.