Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,089 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

Shia Genocide & Christian Genocide Part Of Saudi-sponsored Agenda In Nigeria: - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shia Genocide & Christian Genocide Part Of Saudi-sponsored Agenda In Nigeria: (1619 Views)

Indifference To Christian Genocide In Nigeria / President Buhari Arrives The City Of Madina, The Kingdom Of Saudi Arabia - Photo / New Revelation: Obama Facilitated Christian Genocide In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shia Genocide & Christian Genocide Part Of Saudi-sponsored Agenda In Nigeria: by Elbinawi: 10:44am On Jun 26, 2018
#ShiaGenocide & #ChristianGenocide part of Saudi-sponsored Agenda in Nigeria:

Dear Nigerians,

Shia genocide and Christian genocide are part of the Global agenda of Murderous Wahhabi Terrorism. The Grand Mufti of Saudi Arabia once called for the total destruction of all the Churches in the Arabian Peninsular.

Iran, Russia and Hezbollah prevented the bloodthirsty Wahhabi savages from Exterminating Christians from the Middle East using #ISIS terrorism. Whenever the ISIS savages destroy Shia religious sites they also destroy Churches.

Buhari and other Saudi agents in Nigeria are using the army and police to slaughter Shia civilians and execute the Saudi-sponsored agenda. But they can not use the army and police to kill Christians since half of the army and police population are Christians. So they use murderous "Herdsmen" to slaughter innocent Christians using the pretext of "Farmer Vs Herdsmen clash". The fact that Elrufai confessed that he paid huge sum of money to murderous Herdsmen proves this point. Buhari and other Saudi agents in Nigeria have close contact with the leaders of these murderous Herdsmen just like they have close contact with #BokoHaram leader and commanders. The fraudulent #DapchiGirls abduction proves this point.

Buhari and the other Saudi agents in Nigeria are bloodthirsty Wahhabi savages and murderous criminals who brutally butchered 1000+ Shia children, women and men in Zaria in December 2015 and wickedly dumped their dead bodies in mass graves at night to bury the evidences. These monstrous barbarians murdered 3 children of Sheikh Zakzaky in his residence, rained bullets on him and his wife and now they are accusing him and his wife of "Murder". This shows you how evil Buhari and his murderous gang are.

Dear Nigerians,
It is important to note that Cattle Rearing and husbandry is the major occupation of Fulanis, generation after generation as their ancestors were into cattle rearing. The Overwhelming majority of Fulani Herdsmen are honest and descent people. But there are bad eggs among them just like there are bad eggs among all communities. It is grossly wrong to ascribe the heinous crimes and atrocities of these murderous Herdsmen to the entire Fulani tribe. It is just like ascribing the heinous crimes of Nazi Germany to all Christians!

Our respected Christians brothers and sisters of Plateau state, please accept our heartfelt condolences for your losses and our losses. God give the families the fortitude to bear our losses! Sadly, we heard of reprisal attacks and killings of innocent Muslim motorists. This is grossly wrong, barbaric and stand condemned. Those innocent Muslims were Nigerians just like you and they were innocent. They were not the ones that murdered your brothers and sisters then why kill them? The fact that they shared the same religion with the murderous Herdsmen do not make them partners to their heinous crimes and atrocities.

On a final note, we call on all Nigerians to condemn all senseless killings and inhuman massacres. We should not be selective in our condemnation.

Harun Elbinawi
Elbinawi.
elbinawi@yahoo.com

3 Likes

Re: Shia Genocide & Christian Genocide Part Of Saudi-sponsored Agenda In Nigeria: by meccuno: 11:41am On Jun 26, 2018
what is the relationship with hitler and christianity??

1 Like

Re: Shia Genocide & Christian Genocide Part Of Saudi-sponsored Agenda In Nigeria: by oladimejiidowu6(m): 11:41am On Jun 26, 2018
Shia are known for lie. Iranian terrorist government in Iran are known for financing shiasm in Nigeria to spread terror, Shia are behind herdsman killing to blackmail the government.

1 Like

Re: Shia Genocide & Christian Genocide Part Of Saudi-sponsored Agenda In Nigeria: by Paperwhite(m): 11:50am On Jun 26, 2018
That is just the truth.

2 Likes

Re: Shia Genocide & Christian Genocide Part Of Saudi-sponsored Agenda In Nigeria: by lilfreezy: 11:53am On Jun 26, 2018
I hate moslems

5 Likes

Re: Shia Genocide & Christian Genocide Part Of Saudi-sponsored Agenda In Nigeria: by major466(m): 11:53am On Jun 26, 2018
APC's satanic govt headed by Buhari is waging Jihad against Nigerian Christians through Miyetti Allah terrorist organization and Nigerian Security agencies especially the Military.

5 Likes

Re: Shia Genocide & Christian Genocide Part Of Saudi-sponsored Agenda In Nigeria: by oooduancalmdown: 11:55am On Jun 26, 2018
Story. What I know is that the middle belt should follow Yorubas and Ibos to start agitating for middle belt Republic. They should fight for a country that will separate them from Hausa Fulanis, else, Oyo lewa( on your own is what will be left for them). These Fulanis are not ready to adapt to this modern world. They believe they own Nigeria and that it was handed to them by the British, hence, their wanton marauding behaviour. As everybody can see, no Fulani leader have come out to condemn the killings. They have all kept silent because they support. The killings won't stop until Hausa Fulanis no longer live in our midst

6 Likes

Re: Shia Genocide & Christian Genocide Part Of Saudi-sponsored Agenda In Nigeria: by resurgent2019: 12:36pm On Jun 26, 2018
lilfreezy:
I hate moslems

I share your sentiment bro..... angry

1 Like

Re: Shia Genocide & Christian Genocide Part Of Saudi-sponsored Agenda In Nigeria: by tartar9(m): 4:22pm On Jun 26, 2018
lilfreezy:
I hate moslems
So?
Re: Shia Genocide & Christian Genocide Part Of Saudi-sponsored Agenda In Nigeria: by SHAITAN: 5:59pm On Jun 26, 2018
See the muslim op trying to play smart. All muslim are the same, be it shia or sunni wahhabist. They all have one thing embeded in them, hatred toward people of other faith and non-believer.
Ain't you one of those fanatical nairalander muslims that's always happy when people of other faith are been killed(a brief check on Muric Threads will confirm that)?

Now seing how this same people you hate so much are spreading the injustice they are facing over the media, you want to take advantage of the situation to dissosiate your sect from from the islamic jihad going on by playing the victims card and some gullible non-muslims are falling for it.
Christians are indeed gullible set of people.

anyway, muslims in Nigeria are still the same be it shia or sunni wahabist.

1 Like

Re: Shia Genocide & Christian Genocide Part Of Saudi-sponsored Agenda In Nigeria: by tuniski: 6:28pm On Jun 26, 2018
SHAITAN:
See the muslim op trying to play smart. All muslim are the same, be it shia or sunni wahhabist. They all have one thing embeded in them, hatred toward people of other faith and non-believer.
Ain't you one of those fanatical nairalander muslims that's always happy when people of other faith are been killed(a brief check on Muric Threads will confirm that)?

Now seing how this same people you hate so much are spreading the injustice they are facing over the media, you want to take advantage of the situation to dissosiate your sect from from the islamic jihad going on by playing the victims card and some gullible non-muslims are falling for it.
Christians are indeed gullible set of people.

anyway, muslims in Nigeria are still the same be it shia or sunni wahabist.

Why are you spreading hate?
Re: Shia Genocide & Christian Genocide Part Of Saudi-sponsored Agenda In Nigeria: by SHAITAN: 6:59pm On Jun 26, 2018
tuniski:

Why are you spreading hate?

I'm not spreading hate, just saying the gadamn truth. I am not into any religion and i also won't be too politically correct towards something that will put my life in danger.

btw, are you part of those gullible christians? that believe the fake muslims love toward them.
Re: Shia Genocide & Christian Genocide Part Of Saudi-sponsored Agenda In Nigeria: by tuniski: 7:42pm On Jun 26, 2018
SHAITAN:

I'm not spreading hate, just saying the gadamn truth. I am not into any religion and i also won't be too politically correct towards something that will put my life in danger.

btw, are you part of those gullible christians? that believe the fake muslims love toward them.
I am moslem and see islamphobia written all over you!
Re: Shia Genocide & Christian Genocide Part Of Saudi-sponsored Agenda In Nigeria: by SHAITAN: 7:59pm On Jun 26, 2018
tuniski:

I am moslem and see islamphobia written all over you!

islamophobia is a word created by fascists to decieve fools. Like i said ealier, i have no atom of political correctness in me. If you call me islamophobe, then so be it! am a proud one at that!

1 Like

Re: Shia Genocide & Christian Genocide Part Of Saudi-sponsored Agenda In Nigeria: by tuniski: 8:25pm On Jun 26, 2018
SHAITAN:

islamophobia is a word created by fascists to decieve fools. Like i said ealier, i have no atom of political correctness in me. If you call me islamophobe, then so be it! am a proud one at that!
There are bad people in all religions and irreligions!
It is not an Islam only thing!

1 Like

Re: Shia Genocide & Christian Genocide Part Of Saudi-sponsored Agenda In Nigeria: by debaj10: 8:28pm On Jun 26, 2018
@ op:
anden?
Re: Shia Genocide & Christian Genocide Part Of Saudi-sponsored Agenda In Nigeria: by SHAITAN: 9:31pm On Jun 26, 2018
tuniski:

behold, here it comes! The defensive phrase of muslims after attack on people of other faith.

1 Like

Re: Shia Genocide & Christian Genocide Part Of Saudi-sponsored Agenda In Nigeria: by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:12pm On Jun 26, 2018
tuniski:

It is not an Islam only thing!
You are right but why would Shi'a guys take to burning of American and Israeli flags?
Re: Shia Genocide & Christian Genocide Part Of Saudi-sponsored Agenda In Nigeria: by oooduancalmdown: 10:33pm On Jun 26, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

You are right but why would Shi'a guys take to burning of American and Israeli flags?
I know you are happy that Messg won
Re: Shia Genocide & Christian Genocide Part Of Saudi-sponsored Agenda In Nigeria: by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:38pm On Jun 26, 2018
oooduancalmdown:
I know you are happy that Messg won
100%

1 Like

Re: Shia Genocide & Christian Genocide Part Of Saudi-sponsored Agenda In Nigeria: by tuniski: 11:36pm On Jun 26, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

They are protesting against america's action in Israel/Palestine imbroglio. I rather people burn flags than throw bombs!
Re: Shia Genocide & Christian Genocide Part Of Saudi-sponsored Agenda In Nigeria: by tuniski: 11:37pm On Jun 26, 2018
SHAITAN:

behold, here it comes! The defensive phrase of muslims after attack on people of other faith.
You have a problem and only you can heal thyself.
Re: Shia Genocide & Christian Genocide Part Of Saudi-sponsored Agenda In Nigeria: by micchi(m): 11:45pm On Jun 26, 2018
An supported by evil Britain and Americans
Re: Shia Genocide & Christian Genocide Part Of Saudi-sponsored Agenda In Nigeria: by Alary: 11:48pm On Jun 26, 2018
lilfreezy:
I hate moslems
I hate people who hate Muslims
Re: Shia Genocide & Christian Genocide Part Of Saudi-sponsored Agenda In Nigeria: by Wiseandtrue(f): 11:49pm On Jun 26, 2018
It's a clear sign of "ISLAMIZE NIGERIA!" and Buhari is all in!

Shame on Osibanjo

1 Like

Re: Shia Genocide & Christian Genocide Part Of Saudi-sponsored Agenda In Nigeria: by lilfreezy: 12:22am On Jun 27, 2018
Alary:
I hate people who hate Muslims

I hate people who hate people that hate moslems

2 Likes

Re: Shia Genocide & Christian Genocide Part Of Saudi-sponsored Agenda In Nigeria: by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:39am On Jun 27, 2018
tuniski:

They are protesting against america's action in Israel/Palestine imbroglio. I rather people burn flags than throw bombs!
What's the difference? Aren't both provocative action?
Re: Shia Genocide & Christian Genocide Part Of Saudi-sponsored Agenda In Nigeria: by tuniski: 10:13am On Jun 27, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

What's the difference? Aren't both provocative action?
Then every protest is provocative? Even in America people burn flags during protests. Nothing provocative there. What is provocative is injustice! Injustice anywhere is a threat to peace everywhere!
Re: Shia Genocide & Christian Genocide Part Of Saudi-sponsored Agenda In Nigeria: by Aboki99(m): 10:35am On Jun 27, 2018
A Shiite wasting his data on spreading falsehood!
Re: Shia Genocide & Christian Genocide Part Of Saudi-sponsored Agenda In Nigeria: by SHAITAN: 10:52am On Jun 27, 2018
tuniski:
i have a problem and only me can heal myself.
Good!
Re: Shia Genocide & Christian Genocide Part Of Saudi-sponsored Agenda In Nigeria: by tuniski: 11:46am On Jun 27, 2018
SHAITAN:

Good!
Clap for yourself.
Re: Shia Genocide & Christian Genocide Part Of Saudi-sponsored Agenda In Nigeria: by Alary: 3:24pm On Jun 27, 2018
lilfreezy:

I hate people who hate people that hate moslems
I hate people who hate people who hate Christian

(1) (Reply)

2023 Presidency: Why Is Tinubu Afraid Of Responding To Saraki's Claims? / Showdown In Osun As Davido Leads Pdp’s Battle Against APC, Others / Prove Your Integrity, Okorocha Replies Oshiomole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.