Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,809 members, 7,813,664 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:54 PM

No Matter The Convoy Buhari Carries Around, He Must Fail Come 2019 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Matter The Convoy Buhari Carries Around, He Must Fail Come 2019 (507 Views)

Buratai Reacts To The Blockade Of The Convoy Of Osinbajo For The Protest / "The Nigeria Air MUST FAIL" - Oby Ezekwesili / APC Youths In Jigawa Shouting "Barawo" When They See The Convoy Of Sule Lamido (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Matter The Convoy Buhari Carries Around, He Must Fail Come 2019 by TourismMan(m): 2:13pm On Jun 26, 2018
So Buhari is in Calabar today and I'm shocked at the convoy a man who has obviously not contributed anything to the betterment of the nation is carrying around. I mean for what? Even Presidents of Russia, South Korea, US and other top rich countries don't travel with such huge number of assorted vehicles. And this is a man who answers the name of Mr. Integrity? Integrity my left azz! I could count over 150 assorted vehicles on his convoy. WTF!)

Anyways, 2019 is set already. He must vacate the office.
Re: No Matter The Convoy Buhari Carries Around, He Must Fail Come 2019 by crispus09(m): 2:53pm On Jun 26, 2018
he must fail o
Re: No Matter The Convoy Buhari Carries Around, He Must Fail Come 2019 by yarimo(m): 3:03pm On Jun 26, 2018
Someone is suffering from too much intake of TRAMADOL grin tongue
TourismMan:
So Buhari is in Calabar today and I'm shocked at the convoy a man who has obviously not contributed anything to the betterment of the nation is carrying around. I mean for what? Even Presidents of Russia, South Korea, US and other top rich countries don't travel with such huge number of assorted vehicles. And this is a man who answers the name of Mr. Integrity? Integrity my left azz! I could count over 150 assorted vehicles on his convoy. WTF!)

Anyways, 2019 is set already. He must vacate the office.

Re: No Matter The Convoy Buhari Carries Around, He Must Fail Come 2019 by TourismMan(m): 3:23pm On Jun 26, 2018
yarimo:
Someone is suffering from too much intake of TRAMADOL grin tongue

What is your point?
Re: No Matter The Convoy Buhari Carries Around, He Must Fail Come 2019 by yarimo(m): 3:26pm On Jun 26, 2018
TourismMan:

What is your point?
re read what you posted early on, you will see the point tongue grin
Re: No Matter The Convoy Buhari Carries Around, He Must Fail Come 2019 by TourismMan(m): 3:29pm On Jun 26, 2018
yarimo:
re read what you posted early on, you will see the point tongue grin

E go shock u like electric come 2019
Re: No Matter The Convoy Buhari Carries Around, He Must Fail Come 2019 by yarimo(m): 3:30pm On Jun 26, 2018
TourismMan:

E go shock u like electric come 2019
have you see the point? grin

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Court Grants Ex-nsa, Sambo Dasuki Bail / Again, Senate Moves To Regulate Social Media / Confusion As Obasanjo In Cameo Appearance At PDP Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.