Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,598 members, 7,955,195 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:18 PM

I Know The People That Are Killing In Plateau, Benue And Taraba - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Know The People That Are Killing In Plateau, Benue And Taraba (427 Views)

Tinubu Orders Manhunt For Plateau, Benue Killers / Plateau, Benue: Gunmen Kill 44, Youths Deposit Corpses At Government House / Operation Whirl Stroke Begins 7-day Operation In Benue, Nasarawa And Taraba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Know The People That Are Killing In Plateau, Benue And Taraba by denko(m): 3:40pm On Jun 26, 2018
Those that endorse Buhari in 2015 has no power to stop him in 2019 THESE people watch their kins and kin being murdered killed and wiped out of the face of the earth by just a single VOTE.
Re: I Know The People That Are Killing In Plateau, Benue And Taraba by Danpersie31(m): 3:46pm On Jun 26, 2018
undecided

(1) (Reply)

Can Oshiomole, Amechi, Tinibu, Lai Mohammed, Arewa Condemn Jos Killings? / Ekiti Election: Oni Group Meets Over Fayemi’s Sidelined / Corrupt Politicians Responsible For Killings And Insecurity- Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.