Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,133 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

Can Somebody Explain Senator Abaribe's Case For Me Please - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can Somebody Explain Senator Abaribe's Case For Me Please (1274 Views)

Breaking-ipob: Judge Refuses To Order Senator Abaribe’s Release / DSS Releases Senator Abaribe From Detention / PDP Sends Delegates To DSS Over Arrest Of Senator Abaribe, Suswam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Somebody Explain Senator Abaribe's Case For Me Please by truthtosinknaij: 5:59pm On Jun 26, 2018
1. Federal government requested a senator as Nnamdi Kanu's surety
2. Abaribe comes forward as his surety as Nnamdi Kanu is one of his constituent
3. The Nigerian military storms Kanu's house for no discernible reason
4. After the military invasion of Kanu's resident, a lot of people were killed. Kanu and his parents are no where to be found
5. The government arrests Abaribe who doesn't know why the military invaded Kanu's resident.

Why is everything upside down in Niggeria?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can Somebody Explain Senator Abaribe's Case For Me Please by dokyOloye: 6:27pm On Jun 26, 2018
Characteristics of a zoo grin

5 Likes

Re: Can Somebody Explain Senator Abaribe's Case For Me Please by Almaiga: 6:46pm On Jun 26, 2018
Abaribe helped Kanu, who is a Terrorist, to escape. That was why, the Nigerian security agency bundled him to Prison.

4 Likes

Re: Can Somebody Explain Senator Abaribe's Case For Me Please by yarimo(m): 7:02pm On Jun 26, 2018
ABARIBE Pave way for the known terrorist NNAMDI KANU to escape in the name of bail and surety, ABARIBE must bring NNAMDI KANU to court dead or alive, or go to jail 30 years without option of fine. LOBATAN

4 Likes

Re: Can Somebody Explain Senator Abaribe's Case For Me Please by gidgiddy: 7:10pm On Jun 26, 2018
truthtosinknaij:
4. After the military invasion of Kanu's resident, a lot of people were killed. Kanu and his parents are no where to be found
5. The government arrests Abaribe who doesn't know why the military invaded Kanu's resident.

I dont think that the arrest of Abaribe has anything to do with the disappearance of Nnamdi Kanu. The disapearance of Kanu is already in court and the case came up today. Only the courts can order Abaribes arrest in relation to Kanu's case.

Only the DSS can say why they arrested Abaribe

3 Likes

Re: Can Somebody Explain Senator Abaribe's Case For Me Please by adadike(f): 9:34pm On Jun 26, 2018
I I'll tell d truth oh ah! Abaribe was arrested because he has been very vocal against Buhari. He recently ask Buhari to also declare democracy destruction day.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Somebody Explain Senator Abaribe's Case For Me Please by intruxive(m): 9:40pm On Jun 26, 2018
Abaribe aid a terrorist to escape, so he must provide him or go to jail tongue
And also forfeit 100million only, shikenan

2 Likes

Re: Can Somebody Explain Senator Abaribe's Case For Me Please by Unluckrees(m): 10:00pm On Jun 26, 2018
intruxive:

The terrorist u speak of, how many people has he killed?

8 Likes

Re: Can Somebody Explain Senator Abaribe's Case For Me Please by Omololu2121: 10:38pm On Jun 26, 2018
intruxive:
I'm sure this guy here has not condemn the Fulani killing people in the north central, all he is worried about is IPOB.

This country is so useless and messed up,I wish this country can just collapse like the USSR.

Cc salamRushdie NzeNri abokibuhari LZAA zombieHUNTER immohtep

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Somebody Explain Senator Abaribe's Case For Me Please by zombieHUNTER: 10:44pm On Jun 26, 2018
intruxive:

Suddenly all of you are creeping out from olumo cave.. .
Can you define a terrorist?... Olodo

6 Likes

Re: Can Somebody Explain Senator Abaribe's Case For Me Please by Chibuzoc(m): 10:50pm On Jun 26, 2018
yarimo:
ABARIBE Pave way for the known terrorist NNAMDI KANU to escape in the name of bail and surety, ABARIBE must bring NNAMDI KANU to court dead or alive, or go to jail 30 years without option of fine. LOBATAN

But there is a known terrorist a member of the Meyetti allah sitting in Aso rock and the security operatives are afraid to dare him...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Somebody Explain Senator Abaribe's Case For Me Please by Wiseandtrue(f): 11:23pm On Jun 26, 2018
truthtosinknaij:

The plain TRUTH is that the Federal Government under the leadership of Mohammed Buhari should be held responsible and accountable for the whereabouts of Nnamdi Kanu!

The Judiciary will be doing this country a great injustice if they did not hold Buhari in contempt for the law court

He has no right to send the military after Nnamdi Kanu when the case is already in court even few days to the hearing!

After all the court would have seized Nnamdi Kanu's travelling document!

Abaribe as a surety expired the moment a the Federal Government intervened!

We are talking about FG here and not some random person!

It is only right Abaribe SUE MR PRESIDENT TO PROVIDE NNAMDI KANU

Equally sue him for obstructing justice self because there is a better chance that Nnamdi will have a fair and better hearing at the court having cleared him of some accusation hence the emergency attack!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can Somebody Explain Senator Abaribe's Case For Me Please by Wiseandtrue(f): 11:37pm On Jun 26, 2018
yarimo:
Pray tell, Did FG inform Abaribe of the attack on Nnamdi Kanu before the court date

What can Abaribe do

6 Likes

Re: Can Somebody Explain Senator Abaribe's Case For Me Please by tiger28: 5:44am On Jun 27, 2018
Omololu2121:
I'm sure this guy here has not condemn the Fulani killing people in the north central, all he is worried about is IPOB.

This country is so useless and messed up,I wish this country can just collapse like the USSR.

what does your comment have to do with the subject of this post

1 Like

Re: Can Somebody Explain Senator Abaribe's Case For Me Please by Dumdumfashion(f): 6:29am On Jun 27, 2018
yarimo:

And you think you have sense! undecided

1 Like

Re: Can Somebody Explain Senator Abaribe's Case For Me Please by Nobody: 6:31am On Jun 27, 2018
Omololu2121:

Don't worry. Nigeria has no other choice than to reform, otherwise she will collapse.
Re: Can Somebody Explain Senator Abaribe's Case For Me Please by Omololu2121: 6:34am On Jun 27, 2018
tiger28:
what does your comment have to do with the subject of this post
when will the DSS arrest miyatti Allah spokesman? Fulani herdsman is a more dangerous group than IPOB, you buhari supporters will find out about that very soon

1 Like

Re: Can Somebody Explain Senator Abaribe's Case For Me Please by onatisi(m): 6:37am On Jun 27, 2018
Omololu2121:
when will the DSS arrest miyatti Allah spokesman? Fulani herdsman is a more dangerous group than IPOB, you buhari supporters will find out about that very soon
The only thing that can save and help these Fulanis is for buhari to win the second term,because if buhari loses the next election,the way and manner victims of herdsmen killings now will descend on Fulanis will be genocidal.

3 Likes

Re: Can Somebody Explain Senator Abaribe's Case For Me Please by EternalTruths: 6:44am On Jun 27, 2018
Almaiga:
Abaribe helped Kanu, who is a Terrorist, to escape. That was why, the Nigerian security agency bundled him to Prison.

When a Yoruba man talks, you will know.

No wonder Oduduwa was thrown out of heaven.

1 Like

Re: Can Somebody Explain Senator Abaribe's Case For Me Please by deltaisgreat: 7:56am On Jun 27, 2018
Abaribe is simply a political prisoner

1 Like

Re: Can Somebody Explain Senator Abaribe's Case For Me Please by Almaiga: 10:17am On Jun 27, 2018
EternalTruths:

When a Yoruba man talks, you will know.

No wonder Oduduwa was thrown out of heaven.
Na weting this Aboki slave dey talk.

(1) (Reply)

Kwara State Vs Kastina State. / "Ambode Is An Ingrate, He Performed Woefully...he Did Nothing". - Gov. Bello / Buhari Finally Addresses Rumours Of Being Cloned In Poland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.