Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,270 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:55 AM

Where Are The Cat And Pig That Predicted Nigeria's Victory? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Where Are The Cat And Pig That Predicted Nigeria's Victory? (25266 Views)

Photo Of Oyinbo Man Rocking Super Eagles Jersey Celebrating Nigeria Victory / Meet Marcus, The Pig That Predicted Nigeria Will Get To The Semi-Final / How The Pig That Predicted Semi-final For Nigeria Reacted After The Match (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Are The Cat And Pig That Predicted Nigeria's Victory? by Perfecttouch(m): 9:04pm On Jun 26, 2018
Finally dem don drop us and i be bet my money sake of that useless cat prediction o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Are The Cat And Pig That Predicted Nigeria's Victory? by Sanchase: 9:20pm On Jun 26, 2018
Useless team, Only Victor Moses and Musa are the players,
Others are Asoebi boys..
boys.

The Coach is the most useless, why play Ihenacho, Ighalo, then bring in Iwobi at 89th minute.

I would have given 10 persons N10k each if Nigeria won but unfortunately Nigeria lost !!# !

29 Likes

Re: Where Are The Cat And Pig That Predicted Nigeria's Victory? by Cladez(m): 9:21pm On Jun 26, 2018
Lol pig that Nigerians killed after we lost the first match to Croatia.

Anything made in China is fake..Ighalo better don't return to Nigeria.

33 Likes

Re: Where Are The Cat And Pig That Predicted Nigeria's Victory? by ekems2017(f): 9:21pm On Jun 26, 2018
The same way oga at the top has predicted his win in the forth coming elections.

5 Likes

Re: Where Are The Cat And Pig That Predicted Nigeria's Victory? by patyowr: 9:21pm On Jun 26, 2018
Shut up
Re: Where Are The Cat And Pig That Predicted Nigeria's Victory? by yorex2011: 9:21pm On Jun 26, 2018
Lol... Why evuls cheesy grin
Re: Where Are The Cat And Pig That Predicted Nigeria's Victory? by Alonzoh(m): 9:21pm On Jun 26, 2018
grin

1 Like

Re: Where Are The Cat And Pig That Predicted Nigeria's Victory? by Arsenalholic(m): 9:21pm On Jun 26, 2018
I am pissed...

Pissed that Ighalo block of a yansh usually drags him back when he wants to take a shot. 2 sweet chances -- a decent striker shoulda at least buried one. Even Welbeck would have scored one of 'em, at least.

I am pissed that the only time we came second best in the entire game on crosses into the box it proved to be the defining moment of the game.

I am pissed that we actually can't do anything against FIFA's blatant corruption.

Pissed that we didn't put all the naysayers and bad belles (especially from neighboring African countries) to shame

My only succor is that Argentina are meeting France next. I'll be yelling to the rafters in support of Lés Blues on that day. And will even celebrate a win with my friends just like a normal Nigerian win.

And may thunder not forget to kiss that referee for not giving handball against Rojo.

#Pissed.

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Are The Cat And Pig That Predicted Nigeria's Victory? by Macopol01(m): 9:21pm On Jun 26, 2018
K
Re: Where Are The Cat And Pig That Predicted Nigeria's Victory? by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jun 26, 2018
Mumu,as i dey here so,i dey veeeeeeex,so make anybody no provoke me o

14 Likes

Re: Where Are The Cat And Pig That Predicted Nigeria's Victory? by Daeylar(f): 9:21pm On Jun 26, 2018
Looking for cat and pig so fast? undecided

Same pig people were praising last time ? grin

I can't even laugh, heart is heavy cry

2 Likes

Re: Where Are The Cat And Pig That Predicted Nigeria's Victory? by phranklyn92(m): 9:21pm On Jun 26, 2018
Animals wey dem suppoze use do ngwo ngwo!!! angry undecided
Nonsense!!!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Where Are The Cat And Pig That Predicted Nigeria's Victory? by iluvpomo(m): 9:21pm On Jun 26, 2018
This is what happens when you believe in the forecast of an animal ...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Are The Cat And Pig That Predicted Nigeria's Victory? by Bedlecturer(m): 9:21pm On Jun 26, 2018
In Naija cat na bad witch.
Person come carry yeye cat dey talk nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Where Are The Cat And Pig That Predicted Nigeria's Victory? by marsoden: 9:21pm On Jun 26, 2018
Kill them for suya

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Are The Cat And Pig That Predicted Nigeria's Victory? by HeWrites(m): 9:21pm On Jun 26, 2018
Damn...

Their career don end be that.. No more predictions.

And some fool will Bet say Nigeria go win this match because of those useless Pig and Cat

5 Likes

Re: Where Are The Cat And Pig That Predicted Nigeria's Victory? by rentAcock(m): 9:21pm On Jun 26, 2018
Nigerian fan celebrating Argentina's win with Diego Maradona. Who is this woman?
[img]https:///media/6-26-2018/z0cugt.gif[/img]

The moment when Ighalo missed an open goal
[img]https:///media/6-26-2018/7f5Hkl.gif[/img]

The hand ball that should've been penalty. Referee stole our destiny here
[img]https:///media/6-26-2018/HGM3Ai.gif[/img]

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Where Are The Cat And Pig That Predicted Nigeria's Victory? by Hoii(m): 9:21pm On Jun 26, 2018
SARS don dey find dem
Re: Where Are The Cat And Pig That Predicted Nigeria's Victory? by Harbkol234(m): 9:21pm On Jun 26, 2018
grin
Re: Where Are The Cat And Pig That Predicted Nigeria's Victory? by koikoi2(m): 9:21pm On Jun 26, 2018
Instead of believing in hard work for success we rely on demonic predictions. What a pity. The devil has fooled on Nigerians.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Where Are The Cat And Pig That Predicted Nigeria's Victory? by CastedGist: 9:22pm On Jun 26, 2018
Re: Where Are The Cat And Pig That Predicted Nigeria's Victory? by adontcare(f): 9:22pm On Jun 26, 2018
Lol
Re: Where Are The Cat And Pig That Predicted Nigeria's Victory? by Mubbyleey(m): 9:22pm On Jun 26, 2018
This should open our eyes that no one knows the future....

God is all powerful and all wise... He knows the seen and the unseen, and He is the dominion of heaven and earth...

No single nigerian pastor predicted anything, all they know is full the gullible Nigerians with false prophecy.
Only a fool would believe humans or animals can predict anything.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Where Are The Cat And Pig That Predicted Nigeria's Victory? by Benjaniblinks(m): 9:22pm On Jun 26, 2018
How Can An Educated Person Bet On Prediction Made By Lower Animals? You Mean, If Animals Predict And I Go To The Field To Sidown My Opponent Go Sidown Dey Look Too? Nonesense And Ingridient!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Are The Cat And Pig That Predicted Nigeria's Victory? by Israelconcepts: 9:22pm On Jun 26, 2018
:
Chilling myself.
If you know you know.
Re: Where Are The Cat And Pig That Predicted Nigeria's Victory? by mikaael(m): 9:22pm On Jun 26, 2018
in the zanga
Re: Where Are The Cat And Pig That Predicted Nigeria's Victory? by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jun 26, 2018
Which cat? The one they slaughtered in Plateau? The pig sef follow die
Re: Where Are The Cat And Pig That Predicted Nigeria's Victory? by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jun 26, 2018
Some people go vex roast, chop cat o!
Re: Where Are The Cat And Pig That Predicted Nigeria's Victory? by Lotel: 9:22pm On Jun 26, 2018
Ode gui
Re: Where Are The Cat And Pig That Predicted Nigeria's Victory? by Lotel: 9:22pm On Jun 26, 2018
Ode

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Ghana: Can We Beat The Host Country? / Dalung Kicks Against Nigeria's World Cup Participation / Victor Anichebe Slams Those Who Always Go To Clubs And Events

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.