Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,839 members, 7,838,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

Buhari: Nigerians Are Blaming Me Over Herdsmen Because They Say I Look Like Them - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: Nigerians Are Blaming Me Over Herdsmen Because They Say I Look Like Them (1012 Views)

Buhari: Nigerians Will Mind Their Businesses If Infrastructure, Roads Are Fixed / Cow Meat: Femi Fani-Kayode Dragged On Twitter Over Herdsmen Sex With Cow Ritual / Amaechi: Under Buhari, Nigerians Are Hungry, Poverty Is Growing — Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari: Nigerians Are Blaming Me Over Herdsmen Because They Say I Look Like Them by malagu: 8:06am On Jun 27, 2018
Nigerians are blaming me for not talking to herdsmen because they say I look like them - Buhari https://thenewsroom.ng/articles?id=2278

Re: Buhari: Nigerians Are Blaming Me Over Herdsmen Because They Say I Look Like Them by iammo(m): 8:12am On Jun 27, 2018
Look at what tribalism and nepotism has reduced this man to, for heaven sake Buhari you are a trained general alumni of Royal military academy UK, The Indian Military Academy, and Pretigious War college USA

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Nigerians Are Blaming Me Over Herdsmen Because They Say I Look Like Them by Nobody: 8:18am On Jun 27, 2018
Really?
Re: Buhari: Nigerians Are Blaming Me Over Herdsmen Because They Say I Look Like Them by BlackAdam55(m): 8:21am On Jun 27, 2018
no we are blaming u because u are not taking any action undecided
Re: Buhari: Nigerians Are Blaming Me Over Herdsmen Because They Say I Look Like Them by tashashiel(f): 8:24am On Jun 27, 2018
Who else is so tired of this man's explanation??
Pls 2019 do and come let's vote him out

Period..... sad

5 Likes

Re: Buhari: Nigerians Are Blaming Me Over Herdsmen Because They Say I Look Like Them by speedyGonzales: 8:35am On Jun 27, 2018
the dumb-ass. just as clueless as his asslickers.

No buffoon, because you have not done anything about the killings. You have consistently supported the genocide perpetuated by this group against Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Nigerians Are Blaming Me Over Herdsmen Because They Say I Look Like Them by Chibuzoc(m): 8:40am On Jun 27, 2018
I don't have anything to say but one thing for sure is that

4 Likes

Re: Buhari: Nigerians Are Blaming Me Over Herdsmen Because They Say I Look Like Them by nnachukz(m): 8:48am On Jun 27, 2018
When you have nothing to offer except useless statements.
Is he not a Fulani herdsman?
Is he not rearing cows?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: Nigerians Are Blaming Me Over Herdsmen Because They Say I Look Like Them by KenOne: 8:48am On Jun 27, 2018
Mr President there's a conspiracy of silence from you, it doesn't require rocket science to bring these murderers to book and execute them publicly for all Nigerians to see. Over 150 persons killed no marching order from president on a live Tv to the DSS, Army and Police to produce these Fulani herdsmen dead or alive within 5 days or they risk been fired.
Re: Buhari: Nigerians Are Blaming Me Over Herdsmen Because They Say I Look Like Them by debaj10: 8:49am On Jun 27, 2018
isok baba.
we wii shodem...
Re: Buhari: Nigerians Are Blaming Me Over Herdsmen Because They Say I Look Like Them by SalamRushdie: 8:50am On Jun 27, 2018
We are not blaming you because you look like them but because your actions and inactions seem to suggest that you might be infact them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Nigerians Are Blaming Me Over Herdsmen Because They Say I Look Like Them by Bodexman(m): 9:11am On Jun 27, 2018
Sir, your stand on this matter even your body language is making many including your supporters to doubt your position as regards the killings.

The question is, do you belong to the whole nation or to the fulanis alone?
Re: Buhari: Nigerians Are Blaming Me Over Herdsmen Because They Say I Look Like Them by orisa37: 10:34am On Jun 27, 2018
Fraudulent Talk.
Re: Buhari: Nigerians Are Blaming Me Over Herdsmen Because They Say I Look Like Them by EmmySparky(m): 10:35am On Jun 27, 2018
malagu:
Nigerians are blaming me for not talking to herdsmen because they say I look like them - Buhari https://thenewsroom.ng/articles?id=2278
lol...before nko....abeg today is my birthday jare...no time for these kinda stories

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Nigerians Are Blaming Me Over Herdsmen Because They Say I Look Like Them by orisa37: 10:59am On Jun 27, 2018
Yes you look like them. Not fat and sumptuous as Atiku but causing so much Trouble in the Land.
Re: Buhari: Nigerians Are Blaming Me Over Herdsmen Because They Say I Look Like Them by orisa37: 11:09am On Jun 27, 2018
Yes, you look skinny like an occupation guerrilla to plunder and not to restructure.
Re: Buhari: Nigerians Are Blaming Me Over Herdsmen Because They Say I Look Like Them by nazablossom(f): 1:01pm On Jun 27, 2018
You don't just look like them, you are one of them. I am still waiting for you to declare operation cow dance on Fulani herdsmen.
Re: Buhari: Nigerians Are Blaming Me Over Herdsmen Because They Say I Look Like Them by Blessinq1(f): 1:42pm On Jun 27, 2018
:oThis Buhari is a useless somebody oh
Re: Buhari: Nigerians Are Blaming Me Over Herdsmen Because They Say I Look Like Them by Annie939(f): 1:55pm On Jun 27, 2018
buhari is a killer but very soon you will join

(1) (Reply)

Certificate: Police Investigate Adeleke, Arrest Principal / Sen. Abu Ibrahim: No Peace In Senate Until Saraki Quits Presidency / Breaking News; No Going Back On Back-up Satellites – Minister...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.