Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,517 members, 7,816,252 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

Lady Slashes Friend's Face With Razor Over Minor Misunderstanding - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Slashes Friend's Face With Razor Over Minor Misunderstanding (351 Views)

Young Lady Caught After Stealing Wrappers In Benue. Her Hair Shaved With Razor / Nigerians Held In Kenyan Prison Over Minor Offences Cry Out For Help. Photos / "My Roomate Cut Me With Razor Blade, Because I'm More Beautiful Than Her" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lady Slashes Friend's Face With Razor Over Minor Misunderstanding by damiloladuke: 11:31am On Jun 27, 2018
A lady identified as Chidinma Succes has taken to her Facebook page to call out her friend whom she accused of having the intention to disfigure her face.

According to the lady, after a minor misunderstanding with her friend, she later barged into her room and claim she was going to ensure no man finds her appealing before slashing her face with a sharp object.

SEE GRAPHICS PHOTO HERE

Read her story below:

June 23rd 2018 was the darkest day of my life when someone I regarded as a friend and a sister turned against me and said "let's watch how I can settle down or move on with this unforgettable mark"

I was left in a Delima when she bounced into my room after our misunderstandings outside not knowing she was with an arm to get me blinded for the rest days of my life. Little did I know that a friend I held in high esteem and was willing to take any bullet for was behind the trigger.

#Ann with great pains in my heart I regret not listening to people who have tried their best to tell me your kind of person and to let you out of my life. I regret loving you not just like a friend but like my biological sister. I am always Happy for you come what may! But how do I know that your plan was to get me disfigured for life.

#MyGreatestMistakeInLifeWasMyFrienndshipWithU
#SoHeartBroken
##LORDINeedYOURGRACEAtThisMinute

https://lailasnews.com/lady-slashes-friends-face-with-razor-over-minor-misunderstanding/

lalasticlala

Re: Lady Slashes Friend's Face With Razor Over Minor Misunderstanding by harrisonford001: 11:50am On Jun 27, 2018
Last last Na because of a man o! Chai e sweet to be a man I swear! All men are scum but they no go let us rest! Sorry sis, at least you know now say Na to increase budget for your make up now, at least una dey hide uglier face under that demonic make ups

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS:APC Chieftain Member,injured A Journalist,beat His Pregnant Wife To Coma / Oko Polytechnic Male Student Who Disguised As A Female To Rob In Female Hostel / Man RAPES Neighbour’s Five Year-old Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.