Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,283 members, 7,836,257 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

Budget: Olamide Blasts The Nigerian Government - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Budget: Olamide Blasts The Nigerian Government (25464 Views)

BBNaija’s Kiddwaya Blasts The Use Of Stone To Hold Buhari's Stage In Lagos (Pix) / Isokoboy Blasts The Ghanaian Dwarf For Saying He's Richer Than Dangote / Kemi Olunloyo Blasts The Bible, Submissiveness, Tiwa Savage And Queen Zaynab (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Budget: Olamide Blasts The Nigerian Government by Talknochip(m): 5:58pm On Jun 27, 2018
'won ti po chemical po, awon mo science students'
Re: Budget: Olamide Blasts The Nigerian Government by topbollz(m): 7:27pm On Jun 27, 2018
I am so really pissed with Naija and its tribalistic strata... tongue Abeg na who join us together sef...

Do we really want the progress of this country or we are just there to hail when our pockets are being lined even when things ain't going the right way.

We have got none that is truly patriotic among our leaders. We play politics to the detriment of progress.

Yes we package Unity and Faith - Peace and Progress for our quote of arms. Yet we are not United neither do we have faith in this country and we want Peace! and Progress! Naaah! Day Dream...

From Obasanjo to Yaa dua to Jonathan and now Buhari its been a drag and None has given us what matters.
Oh what will save this nation!

The truth is there is more to what we see and hear. I really dont know why we trade blames. Was GEJ better? Is Buhari even a choice?

Where are those that are truly for Naija?
Where is that President that wants the progress of The whole Nation, North, South, East, West and the Middle Belt.

Until we find true Nigerians that are willing to serve build the Nation na so we go dey oO.

Jumping from fry pan to fire. God help my country I really love this country I pray I see it truly grow to takes it place among the great Nations of the World.

Please don't tell me sowore abeg you need to Google a video of him listening with and absent mind to a youth like himself. Perhaps to him twas another blabbing you we need a strategist that won't end up being a thin god like Tinubu. Take it our live it he is a Master strategist but too greedy. (My Opinion though from is campaign back in the 1998)
Re: Budget: Olamide Blasts The Nigerian Government by izombie(m): 8:10pm On Jun 27, 2018
Dareal90s:

So Jonathan is good, With all d embezzlement nd mismanagement of funds? We all ar in this shit together man
yes. With what is going on and with no obvious direction or plan by this government, jonathan is better than buhari. Jonathan embezzled and mismanaged funds but nigerians were happier and could afford 3 square meals a day but now buhari and his cohorts are embezzling and mismanaging funds and nigerians are very sad and getting poorer. You do the maths.
Re: Budget: Olamide Blasts The Nigerian Government by Dareal90s(m): 7:44am On Jun 29, 2018
izombie:
yes. With what is going on and with no obvious direction or plan by this government, jonathan is better than buhari. Jonathan embezzled and mismanaged funds but nigerians were happier and could afford 3 square meals a day but now buhari and his cohorts are embezzling and mismanaging funds and nigerians are very sad and getting poorer. You do the maths.
How do u knw Nigerians can afford 3square meals, if they can afford it nd happy y will they vote him out? Talk for urself bro nd stop generalising it because u can afford 3square meals doesn't mean most Nigerians can

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adam Zango Quits Acting For Music Days After Kannywood Banned Rahama Sadau / P Square Back Together? / Andre, Nathan And Nadia Okoye: Paul Okoye's Children Pictured Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.