Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,935 members, 7,835,120 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

IGTV Launch, Should Youtube Be Worried? See Full Review. - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / IGTV Launch, Should Youtube Be Worried? See Full Review. (19484 Views)

Instagram Released IGTV — A New App For Watching Long Created Videos / Tecno Spark K7 Full Review: Cheap Does Not Always Mean Crab!!! / TECNO Spark Full Review, Specifications And Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IGTV Launch, Should Youtube Be Worried? See Full Review. by elfico(m): 10:01am On Jun 28, 2018
You’ll recall that an Iranian woman launched a Suicide attack on YouTube headquarters this year for the same reason.
She was American.
Re: IGTV Launch, Should Youtube Be Worried? See Full Review. by johnmattew: 10:13am On Jun 28, 2018
keep deceiving yourselves... Instagram will take entertainment away from YouTube and leaving education/learning for YouTube.

if u check,most celebrities and creative industries/enterpeneurs have abandoned other social media for Instagram... photographers, fashion designers,celebs,youth,artists,painters, beauticians,graphic designers,event managers/decor, hairstylists etc all use Instagram to showcase their talents

just last week YouTube stepped on people/industries toes and they became furious.few days after, Facebook launches IGTV and Google decided to soften restrictions on YouTube users
Re: IGTV Launch, Should Youtube Be Worried? See Full Review. by Nobody: 10:24am On Jun 28, 2018
Content is very important. What results does youtube give you and what results will IGTV give you when you search. For me, facebook and instagram are a No No for me when it comes to good content. I have deleted my accounts on facebook and Instagram as I did not find the content educating. I reactivated my twitter account as I started finding more intelligent content. So, it depends on what one is looking for on the internet. For me, I ll give it to the Google team.

1 Like

Re: IGTV Launch, Should Youtube Be Worried? See Full Review. by fowlyansh181(m): 10:39am On Jun 28, 2018
Vertical display already killed it on arrival for me

1 Like

Re: IGTV Launch, Should Youtube Be Worried? See Full Review. by nams77: 11:40am On Jun 28, 2018
Senselin:

Jeff Bezos: Zuckerberg , what do you want to do tomorrow night?

Zuckerberg: Try to take over the world social media
I guess that line is from pinky and the brain
Re: IGTV Launch, Should Youtube Be Worried? See Full Review. by Nobody: 11:47am On Jun 28, 2018
Zuck is a monopolist.

crazy with ideas

1 Like

Re: IGTV Launch, Should Youtube Be Worried? See Full Review. by Deo1986(m): 11:49am On Jun 28, 2018
naijacentric:
Devil is a liar dis distractions are too much how would i connect wit my inner man
you wanna connect with yourself. You wanna know the you in you? We can help.
Re: IGTV Launch, Should Youtube Be Worried? See Full Review. by Bohmieed: 12:07pm On Jun 28, 2018
I watched a video on youtube..some1 claiming that zuckerberg is not human......Mark said something strange he said'i used to be a human' he laughed and also said not that I'm not a human like you but I'm a human.....that statement gave chills
Re: IGTV Launch, Should Youtube Be Worried? See Full Review. by naijacentric(m): 1:16pm On Jun 28, 2018
Deo1986:
you wanna connect with yourself. You wanna know the you in you? We can help.
how? Explain...
Re: IGTV Launch, Should Youtube Be Worried? See Full Review. by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jun 28, 2018
nams77:
I guess that line is from pinky and the brain
Correct bruv.
Re: IGTV Launch, Should Youtube Be Worried? See Full Review. by Damilare65(m): 4:57pm On Jun 28, 2018
johnmattew:
keep deceiving yourselves... Instagram will take entertainment away from YouTube and leaving education/learning for YouTube.

if u check,most celebrities and creative industries/enterpeneurs have abandoned other social media for Instagram... photographers, fashion designers,celebs,youth,artists,painters, beauticians,graphic designers,event managers/decor, hairstylists etc all use Instagram to showcase their talents

just last week YouTube stepped on people/industries toes and they became furious.few days after, Facebook launches IGTV and Google decided to soften restrictions on YouTube users

I agree with you. but Instagram should work on their ram and data consumption. imagine, Instagram displays only images and maybe 1 min videos, but consumes more data than you tube

also, you can lower the quality of the video you want to watch, hereby saving data on you tube

but I agree, Instagram is taking over now. especially for advertising stuff
Re: IGTV Launch, Should Youtube Be Worried? See Full Review. by playboy19(m): 11:48pm On Jun 29, 2018
Bohmieed:
I watched a video on youtube..some1 claiming that zuckerberg is not human......Mark said something strange he said'i used to be a human' he laughed and also said not that I'm not a human like you but I'm a human.....that statement gave chills

You guys still don't understand that this is a spiritual life. Because some of you attended all these ill-equipped universities and became half-baked, you believe you know everything about the world and that spirituality is nonsense.

I always laugh when I watch you people talk online. You guys dont know how spiritually connected all these powerful people are. In fact you are always quick to cite them [white] as examples, especially when you want to bash Christianity, when in fact you know nothing about them. You need to read and find out about all these people and their spiritual connections. It may interest you to find out where Steve Job advised Mark Zuckerberg to go to when facebook was coming up and struggling.

Read, find out about them, especially their spiritual side so you'd be prepared if you're planning to go places in this life, else you'd just die anyhow. I will personally not advice anyone to go into fetish thing cos it's just a waste of time. But if you want to be a Christian, be a fire filled one and if you choose to be a Muslim, be a strong one, else... Just forget about being great in life, cos you'd be surprised when you get to the top. You will know there's nothing like oyinbo at the top.
Re: IGTV Launch, Should Youtube Be Worried? See Full Review. by dangoteinlaw: 8:46am On Aug 30, 2018
fowlyansh181:
Vertical display already killed it on arrival for me
I concur, most peeps hardly get that point, u can now Miracast on Ur TV n watch in full screen.ppl say the world is coming 2 an end bit I say it hasn't begun

1 Like

Re: IGTV Launch, Should Youtube Be Worried? See Full Review. by 2felix(m): 3:35pm On Aug 30, 2018
Pls how do i create a new thread on Nairaland? Pardon my question

(1) (2) (Reply)

Faster than Xender: Have You Heard of OPPO Share? / What Is The Worst Phone You Ever Used? / Use Blackberry Subscription On Your Android Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.