Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,910 members, 7,838,239 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

Is Ojuelegba The Dirtiest Part Of Lagos? - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Is Ojuelegba The Dirtiest Part Of Lagos? (17839 Views)

World Dirtiest Man, Amou Haji Has Died In Iran At Age 94 (pictures) / Shocking!! See The Dirtiest Part Of The Human Body You Don't Expect / Which Tribe/ethnic Group Is The Dirtiest In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Ojuelegba The Dirtiest Part Of Lagos? by olusledge: 5:41pm On Jun 27, 2018
oga mi you snapped ojuelegba after the recent recent truck accident and a heavy down pour for christ sake this is an underbridge where commuters pass daily,and NIgerians throw dirth to the floor ..take your time and tour ojuelegba
Re: Is Ojuelegba The Dirtiest Part Of Lagos? by braine(m): 5:59pm On Jun 27, 2018
Go to Ijesha.
Re: Is Ojuelegba The Dirtiest Part Of Lagos? by brojoshua: 6:17pm On Jun 27, 2018
Corruption is our only problem such that nothing can really work in Nigeria. It's horrible impacts are seen in every areas of our societies and lives. It has destroyed everything good ir our lives and society /societies. It has wasted all the good that we have and left us barren, empty, sick, useless and desolate. And the worst things are that we can not do anything about it and it is getting worse and worse. I weep over Nigeria. Corruption has punctured and deflated our glory. Corrupt people filled our churches and the altars and rendered the church in Nigeria useless making it dens of thieves and houses of merchandise. The pastors are false, business and occultic people. The leaders are bunches of looters, criminals, thieves, greedy dogs and pigs thugs, opportunists, occultic people. The led or followers are not better. Many woes unto us in Nigeria because we are very very very wicked and evil.
Re: Is Ojuelegba The Dirtiest Part Of Lagos? by terrywyte: 6:32pm On Jun 27, 2018
Lagos is damn too populated, well I blame Nollywood for all this. Its only in Nollywood someone will leave the village poor to Lagos and return four months later with a G-wagon.
Re: Is Ojuelegba The Dirtiest Part Of Lagos? by pheely40: 6:53pm On Jun 27, 2018
From Ojuelegba, you can connect any part of Lagos. I left Lagos since 2000 and each time I visit, I do touch Ojuelegba.
Re: Is Ojuelegba The Dirtiest Part Of Lagos? by Hadeehart101(f): 10:15pm On Jun 27, 2018
You think Ojuelegba is dirty, try Mile 12 and Badagry expressway (from alakija to Okoko paying special attention to Alabarago, Volks, PPL, Cassidy and some others)
Re: Is Ojuelegba The Dirtiest Part Of Lagos? by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jun 27, 2018
FluidQueen:
Doubt it.
Come down to Idi-araba.
hi, I am a fan of your work, I am enjoying your diary tales, hope you continue

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help!! My Life Is Being Destroyed By Drug Addition. / Mentally-Ill Man Caged For 11 Years By His Mother (PHOTOS) / 8 Preventive Measures Against Cancer Everyone Should Take

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.