Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,236 members, 7,825,913 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:17 AM

Atiku Can Be President Without Going To The United States – Tony Momoh - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Can Be President Without Going To The United States – Tony Momoh (14141 Views)

“Nobody Can Be Nigeria's President Without Getting 25% In FCT”—Kadaria Ahmed / I Don’t Think Atiku Can Defeat Buhari. No, He Can’t – Tony Momoh / Saraki Shouldn't Invite Trouble For Himself Because Of Greed - Tony Momoh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku Can Be President Without Going To The United States – Tony Momoh by nairavsdollars(f): 3:51pm On Jun 27, 2018
Prince Tony Momoh, a former Minister of Information on Wednesday said Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, former vice-president and frontline presidential aspirant of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) has no business visiting the United States of America (USA ) if he becomes the president of Nigeria.

Momoh, one of the national leaders of the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) also said Atiku as president can remain in Nigeria and grow the country as he has been doing with his university and several businesses across the country.

“Atiku is very right if he says he says he doesn’t have to travel to United States to rule Nigeria. Is he an American? He is a Nigerian. They said America is the world power, are they the ones feeding us? “ he asked.

Read more https://independent.ng/atiku-can-be-president-without-going-to-the-united-states-tony-momoh/

14 Likes

Re: Atiku Can Be President Without Going To The United States – Tony Momoh by Mylove55(f): 3:52pm On Jun 27, 2018
Atikulate

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku Can Be President Without Going To The United States – Tony Momoh by Anigreat: 3:53pm On Jun 27, 2018
shocked

Rumour has it that Atiku stole Abraham Lincoln skeleton, hence his refusal to step his feet in the USshocked y'all know what Abraham Lincoln was to the state. Abraham Lincoln skeleton was more useful than five hundred living Buhari.

11 Likes

Re: Atiku Can Be President Without Going To The United States – Tony Momoh by GavelSlam: 4:01pm On Jun 27, 2018
A known thief would never be President of Nigeria.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Can Be President Without Going To The United States – Tony Momoh by Rhozabeth(m): 4:26pm On Jun 27, 2018
Is this slow poke former minister trying to justify a criminal becoming Nigeria's president? If he has case to answer there then he should not contest at all!

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku Can Be President Without Going To The United States – Tony Momoh by muykem: 5:03pm On Jun 27, 2018
The problem is not visiting America but OBJ told us that he can't go to America because of corruption.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Can Be President Without Going To The United States – Tony Momoh by GreatOlu1: 5:08pm On Jun 27, 2018
Abi na, same way we can decide not to import anything again.
U better lower your ego

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Can Be President Without Going To The United States – Tony Momoh by soberdrunk(m): 5:08pm On Jun 27, 2018
Shoro ni yen?? angry

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Can Be President Without Going To The United States – Tony Momoh by wildcatter23(m): 5:08pm On Jun 27, 2018
Atiku clearly has an unresolved business with the us of A.

Imagine this party bloopers: south Korea knocked themselves and Germany off.

6 Likes

Re: Atiku Can Be President Without Going To The United States – Tony Momoh by eazyfocus: 5:09pm On Jun 27, 2018
Dream league: Real Madrid vs No mercy
6-3 aggregate
Re: Atiku Can Be President Without Going To The United States – Tony Momoh by positivelord: 5:09pm On Jun 27, 2018
Atiku lets go there...
Re: Atiku Can Be President Without Going To The United States – Tony Momoh by Nukualofa: 5:10pm On Jun 27, 2018
Gavelslam will weep after reading this.

tomakint is now the GOAT.

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Can Be President Without Going To The United States – Tony Momoh by GavelSlam: 5:12pm On Jun 27, 2018
Nukualofa:

Of course, you would support a thief.

Is it surprising?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Can Be President Without Going To The United States – Tony Momoh by zlantanfan: 5:12pm On Jun 27, 2018
Funny though, the same USA that most Nigerians would kill to go to is like leprosy to atiku.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Can Be President Without Going To The United States – Tony Momoh by massinola(m): 5:13pm On Jun 27, 2018
GavelSlam:
But a known terrorist is allowed right? You need medical examination

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Can Be President Without Going To The United States – Tony Momoh by Gboom: 5:16pm On Jun 27, 2018
Sarcasm.
Re: Atiku Can Be President Without Going To The United States – Tony Momoh by GavelSlam: 5:17pm On Jun 27, 2018
massinola:

But a known terrorist is allowed right? You need medical examination

Buhari is not a terrorist.

Nobody but revisionists such as yourself would consider him to be.

Atiku on the other hand has been indicted by a US SENATE Committee.

His case is so bad they cite him as an example of corrupt African leaders.

A thief would never be allowed to rule Nigeria.

17 Likes

Re: Atiku Can Be President Without Going To The United States – Tony Momoh by Nukualofa: 5:17pm On Jun 27, 2018
GavelSlam:

Of course, you would support a thief.

Is it surprising?
But you support Buhari that barbs his head with 86million NAIA.

Shame on you BMC Supervisor. I will expose you here

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Can Be President Without Going To The United States – Tony Momoh by ayourbamie: 5:18pm On Jun 27, 2018
Atiku go and meet Uncle Sam first
Re: Atiku Can Be President Without Going To The United States – Tony Momoh by tomakint: 5:18pm On Jun 27, 2018
Nukualofa:

Join the club bro, we still got lots of "free jackets" as for those zombies, ignore them for good.
Re: Atiku Can Be President Without Going To The United States – Tony Momoh by kareemkamil(m): 5:18pm On Jun 27, 2018
Atiku, plz tie ur belt & less go to USA
Re: Atiku Can Be President Without Going To The United States – Tony Momoh by Nukualofa: 5:19pm On Jun 27, 2018
GavelSlam:

Buhari is not a terrorist.

Nobody but revisionists such as yourself would consider him to be.

Atiku on the other hand has been indicted by a US SENATE Committee.

His case is so bad they cite him as an example of corrupt African leaders.

A thief would never be allowed to rule Nigeria.
Shut up. Buhari is a terrorist and a supporter of Murderers so he is one

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Can Be President Without Going To The United States – Tony Momoh by Nukualofa: 5:21pm On Jun 27, 2018
tomakint:

Join the club bro, we still got lots of "free jackets" as for those zombies, ignore them for good.
I'm taking my time to join the Atiku bandwagon because I don't want a repeat of Buhari.

Buhari remains a disgrace

6 Likes

Re: Atiku Can Be President Without Going To The United States – Tony Momoh by partnerbiz4: 5:23pm On Jun 27, 2018
Imagine, is the US feeding us?

The US consumes 25% of world oil production.

The greatest country on earth.

Every country wants to be her ally and this man is saying rubbish, does the Us feed us?

Atiku has a case to answer. Simple. If he goes to the US, he won't be back to contest..

I wonder why they don't want him repatriated.

Tufia....

Seems I won't even vote in next election...

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Can Be President Without Going To The United States – Tony Momoh by tenmariner: 5:27pm On Jun 27, 2018
Exactly how Dokpesi started.. Now its Tony Momoh
Re: Atiku Can Be President Without Going To The United States – Tony Momoh by Faponmile(m): 5:28pm On Jun 27, 2018
53 suitcases. PTF missing billions. Boko Haram spokesman a few years ago...
AND NOW HE'S A SAINT!
Use your tongue to count your teeth... Or your teeth to count your tongue all you BMC e-diots routing for the present unwanted tenant at Aso Rock.
Re: Atiku Can Be President Without Going To The United States – Tony Momoh by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jun 27, 2018
GavelSlam:
holy Michael ride On, lyk say if u become a president today u won't Embezzle Our Oil money,

1 Like

Re: Atiku Can Be President Without Going To The United States – Tony Momoh by tomakint: 5:29pm On Jun 27, 2018
Nukualofa:
I'm taking my time to join the Atiku bandwagon because I don't want a repeat of Buhari.

Buhari remains a disgrace

You really have eyes that see my bro, I will link up soon my bro.
Re: Atiku Can Be President Without Going To The United States – Tony Momoh by Avater0147(m): 5:30pm On Jun 27, 2018
Atikulation for president. is better than that terrorist, bloodsucker, child rapist Buhari. Anything is better than that brainless dead man walking bubu. ATIKU 2019. All he has to do now is to try and share the vote with bubu in the not and also try and share with him in the west because as for the east and south, is PDP all the way. if you are APC agent here, don't allow your party people to deceive you guys that the east and south will vote bubu. anything bubu is not welcome in the south south and the east

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Can Be President Without Going To The United States – Tony Momoh by id911(m): 5:32pm On Jun 27, 2018
Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi was denied US Visa several times before he became the Country's Chief Executive, Indians still supported him. President Mohammedu Buhari was denied Visa by US Embassy in the past suspecting he, Buhari, as a Muslim fundamentalist but we didn't make noise about it. Today, BMC Agents will never say anything apart from Atiku is a thief, Atiku must visit Us... Did Trump visit Nigeria before becoming US President?

y'all slaves

5 Likes

Re: Atiku Can Be President Without Going To The United States – Tony Momoh by GavelSlam: 5:32pm On Jun 27, 2018
WfBabakhay:
holy Michael ride On, lyk say if u become a president today u won't Embezzle Our Oil money,

I can say so.

I am contented with what I have and believe I am set for life.

In any case, I have no interest in political office.

Just because you would doesn't mean others would.

If your standards are so poor then you cannot wish a better society for your offsprings.

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Can Be President Without Going To The United States – Tony Momoh by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jun 27, 2018
GavelSlam:

I can say so.

I am contented with what I have and believe I am set for life.

In any case, I have no interest in political office.

Just because you would doesn't mean others would.

If your standards are so poor then you cannot wish a better society for your ofdsprings.
sharrap there... Ole

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos From Nigerian Governors Forum Meeting Held Yesterday In Abuja / Former Zamfara Governor, Sani Yerima Visits Atiku (Photo) / TCN Workers Resist Fashola's Removal Of MD, Abubakar Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.