Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,727 members, 7,955,766 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:33 PM

After Trump, Who’s The Next US President? - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / After Trump, Who’s The Next US President? (1899 Views)

Putin Mockingly Endorses Kamala Harris For US President (Photos) / Africa To Trump: Who's A Sh**thole Now? / BREAKING: Britain’s US Ambassador Resigns after Trump spat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: After Trump, Who’s The Next US President? by Abbeybailey(m): 11:50pm On Jul 01, 2018
Vornic:

It has nothing to do with Biafra, I never mentioned Biafra so stop all the incoherent rambling. I just stated my firm belief after observing the current trend of events
Yes current events from Nigeria. That's a surprise that you guys that knows little or nothing about America are experts on American affairs while neglecting your own country with all her woes. Charity begins at home.
Re: After Trump, Who’s The Next US President? by Vornic: 10:09pm On Jul 02, 2018
Abbeybailey:
Yes current events from Nigeria. That's a surprise that you guys that knows little or nothing about America are experts on American affairs while neglecting your own country with all her woes. Charity begins at home.
Mr, man I don't know why you're being unnecessarily aggressive, I never quoted or mentioned you in the first place. I believe from my own analysis that Trump will win in 2020. If you believe otherwise then that's your own cup of tea.

2 Likes

Re: After Trump, Who’s The Next US President? by Naza25: 9:47am On Jul 05, 2018
I support Nikky Haley to go for the Presidency after Trump's eight years

(1) (2) (Reply)

Atrocities Of War Which Nation Commited The Worst / $20 Trillion Lawsuit Against China! US Group Says Coronavirus Is Bioweapon / Look At How Western Media Is Reporting Azov Surrender

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.