Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,070 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:39 AM

Atrocities Of War Which Nation Commited The Worst - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Atrocities Of War Which Nation Commited The Worst (1760 Views)

Atrocities Of Russia PMC Wagner In Africa / California Wildfire Update: 11 Dead, 35 Missing, The Worst In California History / Which Nation Brought The Second World War To An End (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atrocities Of War Which Nation Commited The Worst by mysticwarrior(m): 8:12pm On May 04, 2019
During the Second world war German soldiers were accused and evidence were brought out to incriminate them of committing crimes during war, the Holocaust and killing of the Jews, gypsies, innocent polish citizens to the massacre of Soviet citizens on the Eastern front.

The Germans were not only the ones who committed crimes during war as Soviet war crimes was also reported, during the soviet occupation of Germany about 2 million German women between the age of 14 and 80 years were brutally raped by soviet soldiers.

In canicati Italy, eye witness report how US soldiers killed unarmed civilians in Italy, and the perpetuators were not brought to face war crimes, American soldiers also mowed down 73 German and in Italian prisoners of war in Bisacari Italy.

Moroccan French troops were not left as as 12000 Italians civilians were slaughtered without mercy.
British soldiers who were suppose to be seen as hereos for being part of the liberation of france, brought terror on the French people by looting their properties and and raping French girls.

There are others who committed atrocities during the war and I would love to hear some of them that I didn't mentioned.
Re: Atrocities Of War Which Nation Commited The Worst by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:47pm On May 04, 2019
The nation of RELIGION has killed more human beings on this earth than any other nations
Re: Atrocities Of War Which Nation Commited The Worst by mysticwarrior(m): 8:58pm On May 04, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
The nation of RELIGION has killed more human beings on this earth than any other nations
and what is the name of this nation of religion?
Re: Atrocities Of War Which Nation Commited The Worst by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:35pm On May 04, 2019
mysticwarrior:
and what is the name of this nation of religion?

RELIGION.... Has killed more people on this earth than any nation.

1 Like

Re: Atrocities Of War Which Nation Commited The Worst by cyprus000: 10:25pm On May 04, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
OK, let's pretend you're right. how is that germane to what's being discussed?
Re: Atrocities Of War Which Nation Commited The Worst by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:29pm On May 04, 2019
cyprus000:

OK, let's pretend you're right. how is that germane to what's being discussed?

Hhmmm let me see..... A discussion about who kills more people on this earth.
Re: Atrocities Of War Which Nation Commited The Worst by OyinbowithaTan(m): 11:37pm On May 04, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
Communist regimes killed 60 million in the 20th century through genocide, according to Le Monde, more than 100 million people[2] according to The Black Book of Communism (Courtois, Stéphane, et al., 1997).[3] and according to Cleon Skousen[4] in his best-selling book The Naked Communist.[5]

It is estimated that in the past 100 years, governments under the banner of atheistic communism have caused the death of somewhere between 40,472,000 and 259,432,000 human lives.[6] Dr. R. J. Rummel, professor emeritus of political science at the University of Hawaii, is the scholar who first coined the term democide (death by government). Dr. R. J. Rummel's mid estimate regarding the loss of life due to communism is that communism caused the death of approximately 110,286,000 people between 1917 and 1987.[7]
Re: Atrocities Of War Which Nation Commited The Worst by cyprus000: 11:41pm On May 04, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

Hhmmm let me see..... A discussion about who kills more people on this earth.

Re: Atrocities Of War Which Nation Commited The Worst by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:44pm On May 04, 2019
cyprus000:

By all means, tell us all what else is the thread about if not......a discussion about who kills more people on earth.
Re: Atrocities Of War Which Nation Commited The Worst by cyprus000: 12:05am On May 05, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

By all means, tell us all what else is the thread about if not......a discussion about who kills more people on earth.

First off, is WW2 a religious war? if no, then there's no correlation between your assertion and what's being discussed.

it's utterly inane
Re: Atrocities Of War Which Nation Commited The Worst by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:22am On May 05, 2019
OyinbowithaTan:
Communist regimes killed 60 million in the 20th century through genocide, according to Le Monde, more than 100 million people[2] according to The Black Book of Communism (Courtois, Stéphane, et al., 1997).[3] and according to Cleon Skousen[4] in his best-selling book The Naked Communist.[5]

It is estimated that in the past 100 years, governments under the banner of atheistic communism have caused the death of somewhere between 40,472,000 and 259,432,000 human lives.[6] Dr. R. J. Rummel, professor emeritus of political science at the University of Hawaii, is the scholar who first coined the term democide (death by government). Dr. R. J. Rummel's mid estimate regarding the loss of life due to communism is that communism caused the death of approximately 110,286,000 people between 1917 and 1987.[7]

Bro, just the Islamic invasion of India puts an estimate at roughly 80 million deaths....if I then put all the Muslim/Christian deaths due to crusades, wiping out of American/aborigines natives, slavery, genocides etc, the toll will easily go into the BILLiONS...let us not even go there.

3 Likes

Re: Atrocities Of War Which Nation Commited The Worst by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:25am On May 05, 2019
cyprus000:
First off, is WW2 a religious war? if no, then there's no correlation between your assertion and what's being discussed.
it's utterly inane

Stop writing rubbish online, it makes you look dumb....
Re: Atrocities Of War Which Nation Commited The Worst by cyprus000: 12:35am On May 05, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

Stop writing rubbish online, it makes you look dumb....
jeez!

I simply exposed your inanity, only for you to come whining like a baby. lol
grin

anyway, you're just a mismatch to me. so, I'll let your puerile outburst slide.
Re: Atrocities Of War Which Nation Commited The Worst by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:44am On May 05, 2019
cyprus000:

jeez!
I simply exposed your inanity, only for you to come whining like a baby. lol
grin
anyway, you're just a mismatch to me. so, I'll let your puerile outburst slide.

Bro, read again your previous message about ww2, where you assume nonsense, and then answer your own foolish assumptions.... Are you ok?!?!?! Who even mentioned ww2 in this discussion?!

[img]https://media1./images/06655070b3cc8faaff4824eee848adc0/tenor.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: Atrocities Of War Which Nation Commited The Worst by grandstar(m): 1:02am On May 05, 2019
mysticwarrior:
During the Second world war German soldiers were accused and evidence were brought out to incriminate them of committing crimes during war, the Holocaust and killing of the Jews, gypsies, innocent polish citizens to the massacre of Soviet citizens on the Eastern front. The Germans were not only the ones who committed crimes during war as Soviet war crimes was also reported, during the soviet occupation of Germany about 2 million German women between the age of 14 and 80 years were brutally raped by soviet soldiers.
In canicati Italy, eye witness report how US soldiers killed unarmed civilians in Italy, and the perpetuators were not brought to face war crimes, American soldiers also mowed down 73 German and in Italian prisoners of war in Bisacari Italy. Moroccan French troops were not left as as 12000 Italians civilians were slaughtered without mercy.
British soldiers who were suppose to be seen as hereos for being part of the liberation of france, brought terror on the French people by looting their properties and and raping French girls. There are others who committed atrocities during the war and I would love to hear some of them that I didn't mentioned.

War is sick and must be avoided at all cost. Hitler chose otherwise and his brainwashed citizens followed him in his mad course. Hitler and the Germans have no other person's to blame.

Hitler commenced a senseless war that led to the demise of over 60m, millions of others with scars and amputated limbs and shiploads of PTSD veterans.

The allied soldiers were seething and just wanted German blood. I probably would too. When you watch films like 'Fury', and 'Saving 'Private Ryan' you'll understand firsthand what war does to you.

What would you do if robbers raided you house, raped your wife and children right in front of you and still kill your wife? Sadly, war is a 100 times worse

A veteran of the Iraqi war came home and was behaving strange. He was suffering from combat PTSD and it was straining the marriage. What brought the wife most pain was her husband's attitude of walking away whenever their baby cried rather than pick her up and calm her down.

She wanted a divorce as she couldn't take it anymore. However, someone suggested they see a marriage counselor together and this they did.

During a counselling session, the wife brought up the topic of the baby crying and her husband walking away
The husband opened and said that his American troops were working jointly with an Iraqi platoon.

He said that there was a time they searched a home and a woman lived there with her 2 daughters and one of the daughters was a baby.

The Iraqi soldiers decided to rape the woman and her daughter but obviously left the baby. The US soldiers were unable to prevent them.

While the gangraped happened, the baby cried throughout. The event comes back to haunt him when his own daughter cries and that's why he walks away.

What is sad is that he will encounter loads of these experiences throughout the war. That's why many come back broken. It is estimated that 22 veterans of the Iraqi and Afghan wars commit suicide daily.

We need to realise that war can make anyone go mad. You.

2 Likes

Re: Atrocities Of War Which Nation Commited The Worst by OyinbowithaTan(m): 1:31am On May 05, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

Bro, just the Islamic invasion of India puts an estimate at roughly 80 million deaths....if I then put all the Muslim/Christian deaths due to crusades, wiping out of American/aborigines natives, slavery, genocides etc, the toll will easily go into the BILLiONS...let us not even go there.
Yes I left them out.
Re: Atrocities Of War Which Nation Commited The Worst by cyprus000: 1:33am On May 05, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

Bro, read again your previous message about ww2, where you assume nonsense, and then answer your own foolish assumptions.... Are you ok?!?!?! Who even mentioned ww2 in this discussion?!

[img]https://media1./images/06655070b3cc8faaff4824eee848adc0/tenor.gif[/img]

You see why I said you're a mismatch to me in all ramification. You're nothing but a boorish juvenile trying to measure dicck with his elders.

Now to your fucktitude, this thread is a sequel of this one here>>> https://www.nairaland.com/3852461/see-last-picture-adolf-hitler/5#78086635

If I say I'm not perplexed at your sybaritic dyslexia or should I say amnesia, then I deserve guillotine.
You're simply a perfect blueprint of foolish and ness. Anyway, your mental health is inconsequential to me, but for the sake of others who might misconstrue the nub of discuss, I'll repost the op's post. Maybe this time, your empty sac we mercifully brand brain will be able to assimilate.

mystic.warrior:
[b]During the Second world war German soldiers were accused and evidence were brought out to incriminate them of committing crimes during war, the Holocaust and killing of the Jews, gypsies, innocent polish citizens to the massacre of Soviet citizens on the Eastern front. The Germans were not only the ones who committed crimes during war as Soviet war crimes was also reported, during the soviet occupation of Germany about 2 million German women between the age of 14 and 80 years were brutally raped by soviet soldiers.
In canicati Italy, eye witness report how US soldiers killed unarmed civilians in Italy, and the perpetuators were not brought to face war crimes, American soldiers also mowed down 73 German and in Italian prisoners of war in Bisacari Italy. Moroccan French troops were not left as as 12000 Italians civilians were slaughtered without mercy.
British soldiers who were suppose to be seen as hereos for being part of the liberation of france, brought terror on the French people by looting their properties and and raping French girls. There are others who committed atrocities during the war and I would love to hear some of them that I didn't mentioned.
[/b]

Now fvck off kid

Re: Atrocities Of War Which Nation Commited The Worst by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:52am On May 05, 2019
cyprus000:

You see why I said you're a mismatch to me in all ramification. You're nothing but a boorish juvenile trying to measure dicck with his elders.

Now to your fucktitude, this thread is a sequel of this one here>>> https://www.nairaland.com/3852461/see-last-picture-adolf-hitler/5#78086635

If I say I'm not perplexed at your sybaritic dyslexia or should I say amnesia, then I deserve guillotine.
You're simply a perfect blueprint of foolish and ness. Anyway, your mental health is inconsequential to me, but for the sake of others who might misconstrue the nub of discuss, I'll repost the op's post. Maybe this time, your empty sac we mercifully brand brain will be able to assimilate.

Now fvck off kid

Who gives a damn what sequel (or other nonsense) this thread is about? A question was asked, and I made it known that the biggest killer is RELIGION... Now if you were smart, you would have use what you have between you ears to try to discredit what I wrote...yet instead, you are focussing on arrant rubbish/nonsense.... Talking about ww2 because the OP briefly mentioned it (as if ww2 is even remotely when most mass death were reported) lol.

NL and its clueless wannabe smart people. CUNT E NEW!!!!!
Re: Atrocities Of War Which Nation Commited The Worst by cyprus000: 2:15am On May 05, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

Who gives a damn what sequel (or other nonsense) this thread is about? A question was asked, and I made it known that the biggest killer is RELIGION... Now if you were smart, you would have use what you have between you ears to try to discredit what I wrote...yet instead, you are focussing on arrant rubbish/nonsense.... Talking about ww2 because the OP briefly mentioned it (as if ww2 is even remotely when most mass death were reported) lol.

NL and its clueless wannabe smart people. CUNT E NEW!!!!!

lolgringrin

you're just plain stupid and vapid for me to indulge. shifting goal post will not help you.

this is how you sound. hahahagrin

Re: Atrocities Of War Which Nation Commited The Worst by peacefull(f): 5:17am On May 05, 2019
I don't know which one is worst.
What I saw many peoples talking on internet is Japan, Germany and America.
I maybe misunderstanding or misjudging.

I also like to know many peoples thinking cheesy
I will and I wanna more learn on here!
Re: Atrocities Of War Which Nation Commited The Worst by mysticwarrior(m): 7:21am On May 05, 2019
grandstar:

War is sick and must be avoided at all cost. Hitler chose otherwise and his brainwashed citizens followed him in his mad course. Hitler and the Germans have no other person's to blame.

Hitler commenced a senseless war that led to the demise of over 60m, millions of others with scars and amputated limbs and shiploads of PTSD veterans.

The allied soldiers were seething and just wanted German blood. I probably would too. When you watch films like 'Fury', and 'Saving 'Private Ryan' you'll understand firsthand what war does to you.

What would you do if robbers raided you house, raped your wife and children right in front of you and still kill your wife? Sadly, war is a 100 times worse

A veteran of the Iraqi war came home and was behaving strange. He was suffering from combat PTSD and it was straining the marriage. What brought the wife most pain was her husband's attitude of walking away whenever their baby cried rather than pick her up and calm her down.

She wanted a divorce as she couldn't take it anymore. However, someone suggested they see a marriage counselor together and this they did.

During a counselling session, the wife brought up the topic of the baby crying and her husband walking away
The husband opened and said that his American troops were working jointly with an Iraqi platoon.

He said that there was a time they searched a home and a woman lived there with her 2 daughters and one of the daughters was a baby.

The Iraqi soldiers decided to rape the woman and her daughter but obviously left the baby. The US soldiers were unable to prevent them.

While the gangraped happened, the baby cried throughout. The event comes back to haunt him when his own daughter cries and that's why he walks away.

What is sad is that he will encounter loads of these experiences throughout the war. That's why many come back broken. It is estimated that 22 veterans of the Iraqi and Afghan wars commit suicide daily.

We need to realise that war can make anyone go mad. You.
a very touching writeup, i visited my soldier cousin who was wounded fighting Boko haram, during the nights he would screem aloud and tell me that he is seeing so much blood, it was such a terrifying experience.

1 Like

Re: Atrocities Of War Which Nation Commited The Worst by QueenSekxy(f): 8:06am On May 05, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

RELIGION.... Has killed more people on this earth than any nation.
The 1st and 2nd world war wasn't caused by religion.
But certainly, 3rd world war will be caused by religion.

Looking at how things are being played out now.
Re: Atrocities Of War Which Nation Commited The Worst by grandstar(m): 8:28am On May 05, 2019
mysticwarrior:
a very touching writeup, i visited my soldier cousin who was wounded fighting Boko haram, during the nights he would screem aloud and tell me that he is seeing so much blood, it was such a terrifying experience.

Feel sorry for him. Hope no limbs missing or handicaps.

Fear war. When Marines are reduced to beggars and homeless people because of PTSD, you know never wish for it. These are together with the Navy Seals are some of the best trained and hardiest fighters in the world and yet, reduced psychologically due to the trauma of fighting.
Re: Atrocities Of War Which Nation Commited The Worst by panafrican(m): 12:09pm On May 05, 2019
What bothers the rest of us is people putting all evil on Hitler.
" Hitler did this, and that ". Was Hitler in power during the TransAtlantic slavery ?
More than 200 million Africans perished over two centuries to say the least, at the hands of the Dutch, the French, the British and many other Europeans.
Is that a lesser evil compared to Hitler's 12- year tenure.?
Europeans are just trying to use Hitler to erase a bigger picture from History.
Let's not forget slavery was a war on Africa.
Re: Atrocities Of War Which Nation Commited The Worst by mysticwarrior(m): 7:55pm On May 05, 2019
panafrican:
What bothers the rest of us is people putting all evil on Hitler.
" Hitler did this, and that ". Was Hitler in power during the TransAtlantic slavery ?
More than 200 million Africans perished over two centuries to say the least, at the hands of the Dutch, the French, the British and many other Europeans.
Is that a lesser evil compared to Hitler's 12- year tenure.?
Europeans are just trying to use Hitler to erase a bigger picture from History.
Let's not forget slavery was a war on Africa.
the white men were not the only ones guilty during the transatlantic slave trade, Africans assisted them in capturing other Africans, king Kosoko of Lagos and Nana of itsekiri were among them, I understand the point you are trying to make but am interested In knowing about atrocities committed during war, not just the first or second world war, any other war is accepted.

1 Like

Re: Atrocities Of War Which Nation Commited The Worst by panafrican(m): 11:08pm On May 05, 2019
mysticwarrior:
the white men were not the only ones guilty during the transatlantic slave trade, Africans assisted them in capturing other Africans, king Kosoko of Lagos and Nana of itsekiri were among them, I understand the point you are trying to make but am interested In knowing about atrocities committed during war, not just the first or second world war, any other war is accepted.
Hitler was not the only guilty in the war.
As a matter of fact Europeans , Jews and all other countries Germany invaded were more guilty than Hitler. He was working to make Europe peacefull and
civilized.
Re: Atrocities Of War Which Nation Commited The Worst by OyinbowithaTan(m): 11:45pm On May 05, 2019
panafrican:

Hitler was not the only guilty in the war.
As a matter of fact Europeans , Jews and all other countries Germany invaded were more guilty than Hitler. He was working to make Europe peacefull and
civilized.

LOL. He started WWll. Europe was largely peaceful after WWl.
Re: Atrocities Of War Which Nation Commited The Worst by HarryDuce(m): 11:46pm On May 05, 2019
I can't say which is the worst, but these are equally notable. In no particular order:

• The holocaust.

•The Armenia genocide.

•The American-Filipino war.

•The Australian genocide.

•The Atlantic slave trade.

•The Rwandan genocide.

•The Guatemala war ( genocide literally)

Notable mentions:

The English-Boer war.
Re: Atrocities Of War Which Nation Commited The Worst by OyinbowithaTan(m): 11:47pm On May 05, 2019
mysticwarrior:
Arabs and Whites just pulled their ships up to the ports for a steady stream slave trade. It was very mutual.
Re: Atrocities Of War Which Nation Commited The Worst by OyinbowithaTan(m): 11:48pm On May 05, 2019
HarryDuce:
I can't say which is the worst, but these are equally notable. In no particular order:

• The holocaust.

•The Armenia genocide.

•The American-Filipino war.

•The Australian genocide.

•The Atlantic slave trade.

•The Rwandan genocide.

•The Guatemala war ( genocide literally)

Notable mentions:

The English-Boer war.

Stalin's genocide of his people was much worse.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Putin's Love Child 18, Closes Her Social Media After A Wave Of Extreme Trolling / Watch TB Joshua Prophesied That Russia Will Win Ukraine War But Suffer Economi / Photo: President Of Gabon In Orphanage Home As A Small Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.