Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,368 members, 7,815,786 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

The Armed Robbers - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Armed Robbers (882 Views)

Thread For We Armed Robbers.let Us Meet Here / Akpors And The Armed Robbers / Girls Pls Read This Before You Attend Any Party. Be Fore-warned, Be Fore-armed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Armed Robbers by dmola(m): 6:02pm On Mar 23, 2007
Armed robbers attacked a man of God because dem belive say he is in possesion of the church money, after a whole search of the house they found nothin , so they grilled the pastor shoutin "Wey the moni " but he maintained there was no money in the house , just on their way out , the youngest son of the pastor who has been watching the dramma all along , stood up and said to them , "Oh son of man why do u make so much troubles because of Earthly things come let me take u to where the money is , he led them to the closet in the toilet and gave them the money , his astonshed father watched and he said Daddy ," U know thou shall not lie", and the robbers replied , Pastor u dont know that any body that lies will steal , I beg thank u for training ur child.
Re: The Armed Robbers by adjain(m): 5:18pm On Oct 12, 2007
(yawn)
Soooooooo Dry, cool cool
Re: The Armed Robbers by Migines(m): 6:52pm On Oct 12, 2007
*ruffles struggles nd scruffle search desperately for the joke*
Re: The Armed Robbers by mimiko(f): 3:59am On Oct 13, 2007
migy we re in the same shoes
Re: The Armed Robbers by Origin(f): 3:09pm On Oct 15, 2007
not bad at least he didn't copy and paste
Re: The Armed Robbers by topeteadr(m): 3:17pm On Oct 15, 2007
I agree wit u origin
Re: The Armed Robbers by clemcykul(f): 1:27pm On Oct 16, 2007
dear poster ur joke got me angry angry angry angry i left office for home in a sour mood and my spouse had it real bad yersterday angry plz delete this infuriating joke!

(1) (Reply)

A Us Army Soldier / Mokey Go For Banana / If Na You Wetin You Go Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.