Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,015 members, 7,835,439 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cows Storm Bukuru, Plateau (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cows Storm Bukuru, Plateau (Photos) (61337 Views)

Herdsmen And Their Cows Chased Out Of Ekiti By Amotekun (Video) / Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cows Killed In Plateau State (Disturbing Photos) / Thief Electrocuted At Bukuru, Jos On Electric Pole (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cows Storm Bukuru, Plateau (Photos) by kingkhan(m): 8:46pm On Jun 27, 2018
GloriaNinja:
undecided FULANI SPOILT NIGERIA, TO THE EXTENT THEY VALUE COWS MORE THAN HUMAN LIVES.
must you touch their cows? ole
Re: Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cows Storm Bukuru, Plateau (Photos) by RuthlessLeader(m): 8:56pm On Jun 27, 2018
bamoski4real:

Don't just let me tell you what is in my mind now.
Where were you and the rest of sai barbarism crew when plateau killings was on front page? Evil fools.

Why is it that any thread that shows your masters incompetency, you fools avoid it, only to go and create threads praising the fool.

Even when you comment, it is to be tribalistic and shout sai baba like retards
Re: Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cows Storm Bukuru, Plateau (Photos) by Rollitout: 8:56pm On Jun 27, 2018

Re: Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cows Storm Bukuru, Plateau (Photos) by RuthlessLeader(m): 8:58pm On Jun 27, 2018
kingkhan:
must you touch their cows? ole
So you think they were right to kill children abi?

Must they eat our crops and encroach on our land?Mental cripple
Re: Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cows Storm Bukuru, Plateau (Photos) by Pharaoh001(f): 9:00pm On Jun 27, 2018
Cyynthialove:

Are you aware that Buhari has slaughtered over 89 thousand Christians cumulatively ?
Stop supporting evil.

The Christians were the one slaughtering themselves...
I hate seeing twisted headlines when it comes to speaking the truth.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cows Storm Bukuru, Plateau (Photos) by Dayo52: 9:01pm On Jun 27, 2018
stephenduru:
As shared by Kim....

'Amidst the tension going on in town, this heavy flow of Cattle through Bukuru and heading towards Anguldi brought alot of suspicion to the people.

My thoughts are that maybe they were afraid of passing through the bushes hence moving through major roads for fear of attack by angry and aggrieved natives'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/06/fulani-herdsmen-and-their-cows-take.html

If Buhari wins the election. The only thing on ur mind should be ur VISA
Re: Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cows Storm Bukuru, Plateau (Photos) by statusquoante: 9:01pm On Jun 27, 2018
bionixs:
ewu,you brought Buhari abi? while he cries that you booted out Gej , rejoice that your brought Buhari .

This is incoherent.
Come again.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cows Storm Bukuru, Plateau (Photos) by bionixs: 9:04pm On Jun 27, 2018
statusquoante:

This is incoherent.
Come again.
agafu! the blood of all the killed WILL BE ON YOUR HEAD
Re: Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cows Storm Bukuru, Plateau (Photos) by Btruth: 9:06pm On Jun 27, 2018
Just leave them alone oooo. ....., let them be, for peace to reign.
"Awon elemi esu".
Re: Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cows Storm Bukuru, Plateau (Photos) by Welrez(m): 9:17pm On Jun 27, 2018
Senior citizens of the Republic!!!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cows Storm Bukuru, Plateau (Photos) by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jun 27, 2018
Olanipereku:
[s][/s]
lijuo nsi onu ebea
Ubulu gi by ubulu nkapi. Zuzuru puo.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cows Storm Bukuru, Plateau (Photos) by Olanipereku(f): 9:21pm On Jun 27, 2018
[s]
igbodefender:
Ubulu gi by ubulu nkapi. Zuzuru puo.
[/s]
Kitikpa sewaa nne i onu ebea cheesy
Re: Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cows Storm Bukuru, Plateau (Photos) by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jun 27, 2018
Olanipereku:
[s][/s]
Kitikpa sewaa nne i onu ebea cheesy
Bia, ekwelam kuo okwu o.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cows Storm Bukuru, Plateau (Photos) by Olanipereku(f): 9:23pm On Jun 27, 2018
[s]
igbodefender:
'Apama' para NNE GI there.
[/s]
afo sagbuo nna i there
ozu nwulu anwu
Re: Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cows Storm Bukuru, Plateau (Photos) by oooduancalmdown: 9:25pm On Jun 27, 2018
igbodefender:

The story says they were passing through, but the headline says they took over the place. Instead of displaying your stupidity all over the place, you should focus your energy on advocating for the herdsmen to accept Governor Ganduje's offer for them all to resettle in the Falgore area of Kano.

Onye asi.
But why should they pass through where people live? Is it normal?

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cows Storm Bukuru, Plateau (Photos) by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jun 27, 2018
Olanipereku:
[s][/s]
afo sa Nna mu there
ozu nwulu anwu.

Ne ka I sizi akpo nna GI ofeke. O buzi na mmiri adiho, nke I gizi asommiri akwocha aka?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cows Storm Bukuru, Plateau (Photos) by Olanipereku(f): 9:28pm On Jun 27, 2018
[s]
igbodefender:

Ne ka I sizi akpo nna GI ofeke. O buzi na mmiri adiho, nke I gizi asommiri akwocha aka?
[/s]
trash trash trash
alusi kisa gbuo nna i there
Re: Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cows Storm Bukuru, Plateau (Photos) by OfficialAPCNig: 9:28pm On Jun 27, 2018
Victory Parade. Blame yoruba moslems not the illiterate herdsmen. A typical yoruba moslem would prefer a bomb blast in Lagos than in Sokoto even though Sokoto will execute them if they dare look at the moon. May I never be a slave in this world and the next to come.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cows Storm Bukuru, Plateau (Photos) by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jun 27, 2018
oooduancalmdown:

But why should they pass through where people live? Is it normal?

That is why I advocate for #CommercialCattleRanching. Not grazing 'reserves'.

Buhari is a listening President. We have to convince him of this.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cows Storm Bukuru, Plateau (Photos) by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jun 27, 2018
Olanipereku:
[s][/s]
trash trash trash
alusi kisa gbuo nna i there
Back to sender in Jesus Mighty Name. Say amen.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cows Storm Bukuru, Plateau (Photos) by oooduancalmdown: 9:29pm On Jun 27, 2018
lx3as:

Let's begin with 3Rs :
Reorientation, Restructuring and Ranching.
What you wrote is Unattainable
Re: Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cows Storm Bukuru, Plateau (Photos) by OfficialAPCNig: 9:30pm On Jun 27, 2018
igbodefender:

You are a terrorist. Your sins will catch up with you soon. God pity you dey day you will carry this your madness enter Aba. I trust those guys.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cows Storm Bukuru, Plateau (Photos) by xtervaganza(m): 9:30pm On Jun 27, 2018
Shoutout to those who supported one Nigeria!!!!

It shall never well with each and everyone of you. Eyin oloriburuku eda gbogbo yi
Re: Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cows Storm Bukuru, Plateau (Photos) by Olanipereku(f): 9:31pm On Jun 27, 2018
[s]
igbodefender:
Back to sender in Jesus Mighty Name. Say amen.
[/s]
claptrap
Re: Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cows Storm Bukuru, Plateau (Photos) by oooduancalmdown: 9:33pm On Jun 27, 2018
igbodefender:

That is why I advocate for #CommercialCattleRanching. Not grazing 'reserves'.

Buhari is a listening President. We have to convince him of this.
Bihari is a listening president but has not done anything to solve the situation since he became president three years ago
Re: Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cows Storm Bukuru, Plateau (Photos) by abdulkayus(m): 9:34pm On Jun 27, 2018
OfficialAPCNig:
Victory Parade. Blame yoruba moslems not the illiterate herdsmen. A typical yoruba moslem would prefer a bomb blast in Lagos than in Sokoto even though Sokoto will execute them if they dare look at the moon. May I never be a slave in this world and the next to come.

Una don start with this Yoruba Muslims ranting. Dem swear for una ni? Even a thread that doesn't concern the Yorubas, u will still try to smuggle their name in. U guys are trying all propaganda to create rift between the Yorubas using religion sentiments and that is Dead on Arrival

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cows Storm Bukuru, Plateau (Photos) by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jun 27, 2018
OfficialAPCNig:

You are a terrorist. Your sins will catch up with you soon. God pity you dey day you will carry this your madness enter Aba. I trust those guys.
Your stupid wish can never come true. You are the terrorist. Instead of advocating commercial cattle ranching, you are advocating hate and playing politics. Swim in your hate.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cows Storm Bukuru, Plateau (Photos) by bbjummy: 9:37pm On Jun 27, 2018
igbodefender:
They did not take over Bukuru. They were passing through. Stop lying.

#CommercialCattleRanching #GadujeFalgoreSolution
So you didn't read the write up as short as it is.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cows Storm Bukuru, Plateau (Photos) by Ayatullah(m): 9:53pm On Jun 27, 2018
Juliusmalema:
Plateau state has finally be overrun and conquered.

Today Othman Don fodio conquest is declared successful in middle belt.

Gowon has suddenly gone silent.

Don't disturb Gowon in his prayers. May God have mercy on Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cows Storm Bukuru, Plateau (Photos) by OfficialAPCNig: 9:54pm On Jun 27, 2018
igbodefender:
Your stupid wish can never come true. You are the terrorist. Instead of advocating commercial cattle ranching, you are advocating hate and playing politics. Swim in your hate.
Who is against ranching? The foolanis should use their money not the FG.

Bottomline: you are a terrorist.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Mkor Aondona Is A Rapist With Small Manhood" - Woman Accuses BSU Lecturer / UNIABUJA Female Student Raped While Asleep / Actress, Princess: How Baba Ijesha Tried To Rape Me On Set (Audio)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.