Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,192 members, 7,811,498 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:08 PM

Armed Youths Mob Governor And Dignitaries During Federal Function In Kano. Photo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Armed Youths Mob Governor And Dignitaries During Federal Function In Kano. Photo (31131 Views)

Abike Dabiri Knelt Down To Greet Tinubu & Emir Of Kano-photo / Minister, Maryam Katagum Collapses During Official Function In Bauchi / Adams Oshiomhole Dancing At A Function In Benin (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Armed Youths Mob Governor And Dignitaries During Federal Function In Kano. Photo by dainformant(m): 7:12pm On Jun 27, 2018
This is what happened yesterday in Chiromawa, Garun Malam Local Government Area of Kano State as youths with weapons including machetes and clubs were seen moving around freely during the flag off N155bn Abuja-Kano road reconstruction.

This happened in the presence of Kano state governor; Dr. Abdullahi Umar Ganduje, Kano commissioner of police Rabi'u Yusuf, Minister of Power, Works and Housing; Baba Tunde Raji Fashola, senator representing Kano south; Kabiru Ibrahim Gaya, other federal and state government officials including security personnel.

The youth who were armed with weapons and the placards gathered in their numbers to show support for the governor and other dignitaries.

Fashola was in Kano state yesterday to flag-off the reconstruction of Abuja-Kaduna-Zaria to Kano expressway, at a cost of N155.4 billion..

He said reconstruction of the 375.4km expressway was awarded to Julius Berger with a completion period of 36 months.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/06/armed-youths-spotted-during-flag-off-n155bn-abuja-kano-road-reconstruction.html

Re: Armed Youths Mob Governor And Dignitaries During Federal Function In Kano. Photo by madridguy(m): 7:20pm On Jun 27, 2018
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Armed Youths Mob Governor And Dignitaries During Federal Function In Kano. Photo by OZAOEKPE(f): 7:21pm On Jun 27, 2018
grin

1 Like

Re: Armed Youths Mob Governor And Dignitaries During Federal Function In Kano. Photo by resurgent2019: 7:28pm On Jun 27, 2018
There is problem in that north ooo.

But southerners must be determined to resist their radicalism. Th only thing they possess is violence and Islamic terrorism. We must match them gun for gun and terror for terror.

The state of Israel has given us a template of how to deal with Islamic aggression. We need to increase investment in mathematics and the sciences.

This uneducated idiots must be done away with at some point in the life of this nation.

God knows that if I possessed the resources, vanquishing this northerners will be my life’s mission.

May Lord Lugard rot in hell for joining the north and the south to form a failed state like Nigeria.

164 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Armed Youths Mob Governor And Dignitaries During Federal Function In Kano. Photo by Gossiplover: 7:29pm On Jun 27, 2018
must they always show violence.. Even when showing support, they are still carrying arms. Imagine what they will carry when they against you. God save us from backwardness.

60 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Armed Youths Mob Governor And Dignitaries During Federal Function In Kano. Photo by iluvdonjazzy: 7:30pm On Jun 27, 2018
nonsense

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Armed Youths Mob Governor And Dignitaries During Federal Function In Kano. Photo by Olalan(m): 7:42pm On Jun 27, 2018
The lawlessness in the north is second to none in the country

64 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Armed Youths Mob Governor And Dignitaries During Federal Function In Kano. Photo by Almaiga: 7:55pm On Jun 27, 2018
Re: Armed Youths Mob Governor And Dignitaries During Federal Function In Kano. Photo by BrokenTV: 7:58pm On Jun 27, 2018
It baffles me how sanity and insanity would be merged together, we have nothing in common with this people.

77 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Armed Youths Mob Governor And Dignitaries During Federal Function In Kano. Photo by dadavivo: 8:00pm On Jun 27, 2018
Why can't we just give this people and Yorubas their own country??

73 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Armed Youths Mob Governor And Dignitaries During Federal Function In Kano. Photo by iluvdonjazzy: 8:09pm On Jun 27, 2018
Olalan:
The lawlessness in the north is second to none in the country
I dey tell you.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Armed Youths Mob Governor And Dignitaries During Federal Function In Kano. Photo by front4line: 8:09pm On Jun 27, 2018
resurgent2019:

But southerners must be determined to resist their radicalism. Th only thing they possess is violence and Islamic terrorism. We must match them gun for gun and terror for terror.

The state of Israel has given us a template of how to deal with Islamic aggression. We need to increase investment in mathematics and the sciences.

This uneducated idiots must be done away with at some point in the life of this nation.

God knows that if I possessed the resources, vanquishing this northerners will be my life’s mission.

May Lord Lugard rot in hell for joining the north and the south to form a failed state like Nigeria.

It is not Lugard that will rot in hell but Azikwe. The British clearly advice on granting the south independence 1957 the year Ghana got theirs but foolish mad n insane Azikwe claim we would rather wait 3 good year for the north to be ready so we can have Nigeria. Deluded Igbos like you should direct your curse to your tribesmen men that duly deserve them.

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Armed Youths Mob Governor And Dignitaries During Federal Function In Kano. Photo by wildernessVoice: 8:13pm On Jun 27, 2018
APC foot soldiers
#PMB-Must-Go#
By fire by force
���

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Armed Youths Mob Governor And Dignitaries During Federal Function In Kano. Photo by zombieHUNTER: 8:18pm On Jun 27, 2018
That's wonderful

When are they sai barbering towards the south west

The accommodators are waiting helplessly for them

With vast fertile cow reserves and arable land

My Yoruba Muslim friends can't wait grin

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Armed Youths Mob Governor And Dignitaries During Federal Function In Kano. Photo by zombieHUNTER: 8:21pm On Jun 27, 2018
wildernessVoice:
APC foot soldiers
#PMB-Must-Go#
By fire by force
���

How can APC not win with that kind of fire power
They are gonna kill their way to second tenure

I have seen it
We are far from democracy

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Armed Youths Mob Governor And Dignitaries During Federal Function In Kano. Photo by overall90: 9:21pm On Jun 27, 2018
This is the reason why northern politicians will never want the almajiri system to go away because what you are seeing up there is a product of the system.
imagine their governors saying it's expensive to run the almajiri schools built by GEJ.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Armed Youths Mob Governor And Dignitaries During Federal Function In Kano. Photo by Gurusarenna: 10:11pm On Jun 27, 2018
if they mob street thief, you shout 'why don't they mob politicians' they mob politicians now, you complain that they are lawless.

resurgent2019:

The bolded, so what's the difference between you and ISIS sponsors??

8 Likes

Re: Armed Youths Mob Governor And Dignitaries During Federal Function In Kano. Photo by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jun 27, 2018
What a country. Pitiful undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Armed Youths Mob Governor And Dignitaries During Federal Function In Kano. Photo by ifymadu: 10:14pm On Jun 27, 2018
Animals in human clothing, all blames on lord Lugard and his wife.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Armed Youths Mob Governor And Dignitaries During Federal Function In Kano. Photo by Pharaoh001(f): 10:17pm On Jun 27, 2018
Nigeria bloggers with twisted headlines...smh
NB to NL's. :

Anywhere you see Mob,Or Angry Mob,Gunmen or unknown intruder.....I want you to know that they were Christians. . ...The same way BH and Herdsmen were regards to as a Muslim.
When Christians attacked innocent souls, They twisted the Headlines as “Angry Mobs stormed road and Kills Muslims at plateau in a retaliatory attack“ When Herdsmen or BH kills;.. Muslims want to islamize Nigeria by killing Christians
Most of the Nigeria bloggers are unjust

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Armed Youths Mob Governor And Dignitaries During Federal Function In Kano. Photo by Amuluonyenaego: 10:19pm On Jun 27, 2018
everything about them is violence even how they call each others afar...... "keyi"

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Armed Youths Mob Governor And Dignitaries During Federal Function In Kano. Photo by bobnatlo(m): 10:20pm On Jun 27, 2018
What's the difference between Saraki n these APC leaders here

2 Likes

Re: Armed Youths Mob Governor And Dignitaries During Federal Function In Kano. Photo by emmaitive(m): 10:20pm On Jun 27, 2018
muhdchilli:
waste of sperm
doomed soul
Re: Armed Youths Mob Governor And Dignitaries During Federal Function In Kano. Photo by RexTramadol1: 10:20pm On Jun 27, 2018
Wey I bin think say Na Fashola skull I go see in graphics

Or Ganduje's severed hand.
Re: Armed Youths Mob Governor And Dignitaries During Federal Function In Kano. Photo by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jun 27, 2018
Na dis guys go fit remove person head during crisis
Re: Armed Youths Mob Governor And Dignitaries During Federal Function In Kano. Photo by yusuf99(m): 10:29pm On Jun 27, 2018
resurgent2019:

answering somebody like u is madness

7 Likes

Re: Armed Youths Mob Governor And Dignitaries During Federal Function In Kano. Photo by Kingspin(m): 10:38pm On Jun 27, 2018
This is what the North is training? Killers

4 Likes

Re: Armed Youths Mob Governor And Dignitaries During Federal Function In Kano. Photo by modsfucker: 10:39pm On Jun 27, 2018
resurgent2019:

And fortunately enough, you'd die prematurely without seeing that happen. I assure you that you'll die before next week.

3 Likes

Re: Armed Youths Mob Governor And Dignitaries During Federal Function In Kano. Photo by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jun 27, 2018
Pharaoh001:
Nigeria bloggers with twisted headlines...smh
NB to NL's. :

Anywhere you see Mob,Or Angry Mob,Gunmen or unknown intruder.....I want you to know that they were Christians. . ...The same way BH and Herdsmen were regards to as a Muslim.
When Christians attacked innocent souls, They twisted the Headlines as “Angry Mobs stormed road and Kills Muslims at plateau in a retaliatory attack“ When Herdsmen or BH kills;.. Muslims want to islamize Nigeria by killing Christians
Most of the Nigeria bloggers are unjust
So you made sense now?

2 Likes

Re: Armed Youths Mob Governor And Dignitaries During Federal Function In Kano. Photo by talk2emma: 10:52pm On Jun 27, 2018
dadavivo:
Why can't we just give this people and Yorubas their own country??

God bless you

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Shittes Members' Protest Turns Bloody In Abuja (video) / NAF Wings 4 New Pilots, Certifies 2 Combat Rated Pilots (Photos) / Olusegun Obasanjo Foundation 1-Year Anniversary In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.