Stats: 3,153,789 members, 7,820,765 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

MTN Project Fame West Africa: Season 3 - TV/Movies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / MTN Project Fame West Africa: Season 3 (38808 Views)

How MTN Is Killing The Quality Of Project Fame West Africa With Greediness / Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 / Ayo Emerges Winner Of MTN Project Fame West Africa Season 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MTN Project Fame West Africa: Season 3 by tonia2000(f): 3:27pm On Sep 28, 2010
It was a perfect show, just dat tolu should av come 2nd runner up.All d same big ups chi gal. cool
Re: MTN Project Fame West Africa: Season 3 by Nobody: 3:30pm On Sep 28, 2010
jeffoski:

Lol Make you first l[b]earn how to spell the national anthem [/b]first before you start commenting.
I beg no kill me with laughter  smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: MTN Project Fame West Africa: Season 3 by sumofus(m): 4:20pm On Sep 28, 2010
Enjoyed the show
Re: MTN Project Fame West Africa: Season 3 by Airller(f): 5:49pm On Sep 28, 2010
@chidinma's haters
weda una like am o or una no like am.the chic is 2.5million naira richer and also a rav 4 owner.infact her level don shange.me i no know the kind voice wen una con dey drop for here o.if e too pepper una abeg carry your head nack am for wall or waka go 3rd mainland,jump inside lagoon.haba! c bad belle

@all who cares to read including chidi's fans
all hail the new queen and FISRT LADY of PFWA '' QUEEN CHIDINMA"[size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt][/size][/size][/size][/size]
Re: MTN Project Fame West Africa: Season 3 by updateAk47(m): 8:33am On Sep 29, 2010
4get! It was very obvious that there was a lot of sentiments in the house. We could see that Chidinma can never be a muscian. Wait and lets see what will happen next,
Re: MTN Project Fame West Africa: Season 3 by paulex: 8:49am On Sep 29, 2010
Projectfame is a fake show. They'r confused. They'l send d best home n keep worst. Y'll vwede, rooda n adebola leave so early keepin p'ple like tolu, yetunde, eyo. And yet we say we want 2 go proffessional in music! E no go work! Chidima is a pathing singer. She doesnt deserve 1st four. Well, If dats d case, projectfame shud introduce all form of music, rap, hip-hop, rock etc since they'v turned it into a performance show like star quest. D judges dont do their work anymore, infact, mtn shud end the so called PFWA. Nothing like naijasing. Support naijasing!
Re: MTN Project Fame West Africa: Season 3 by jeffoski(m): 12:47pm On Sep 29, 2010
@gudluckibb i can c dat u are nt only dumb bt confuse. from ur id name its very clear dat u are d problem naija has because u can neva know successeven if it slaps u on ur face.ODE na only kesse for win u for carry helen put for there.better change ur t.v and fake d dictionary dat u are using or better still ur tone deaf ears. you did not start the show from the 1st performances and u are here typing rubbish am sure u did not vote .how can u when you can not afford a good dictionary .just like Airller said go and jump inside lagoon or better still inside well.izuzu
Re: MTN Project Fame West Africa: Season 3 by GudluckIBB(m): 1:39pm On Sep 29, 2010
@jeffoski.una no get old man picture for una parlour?my name no fear you?you be ikpakpawanga,you be Muntular,you be Osikpalor,infact you suppose dey zoo make person come dey watch you free of charge.you wey dey ask me wether l vote,you get phone let alone to vote,my 2 months salary almost finish ontop say l dey vote for that 419 programme called project fame, come no come match naked wire for here oh.
Re: MTN Project Fame West Africa: Season 3 by jeffoski(m): 1:59pm On Sep 29, 2010
I thought i was typing with a sensible person but now i know better u must be a naive kid dat is naturally dull.did u actually read wat u typed?Old man picture,animal in zoo,not having a phone,using ur 2months salary to vote and still lost My God u really are a big fool and a complete Maga.silence is really d best answer for a fool,no for gudluckibb or is it obamaibb.
Re: MTN Project Fame West Africa: Season 3 by slackjack(m): 3:18pm On Sep 29, 2010
@Chidinmas haters, ***Glides into thread*** scans through***Strolls off*** Singing "i wanna know what love is" cheesy
Re: MTN Project Fame West Africa: Season 3 by omohwunmmy: 8:30pm On Sep 29, 2010
I think Kesse deserves to win. He is a fantastic performer. But Chidinma's win beats Inyanya winning over Nii & Mike's win over Nick. Am not Chidinma's biggest fan but her songs just doesnt do it for me. She is too frigid to excite me musically. Ochuko deserves a third place.
Re: MTN Project Fame West Africa: Season 3 by tefund(m): 8:37pm On Sep 29, 2010
Good luck , girls
Re: MTN Project Fame West Africa: Season 3 by eneigele: 6:43pm On Sep 30, 2010
project rubbish.na so so ojoro dem sabi,yetunde deserves better than 4th runner up.
Re: MTN Project Fame West Africa: Season 3 by Tunsbobo(m): 7:15pm On Sep 30, 2010
As 4 me, i don't care about who won, kesse and chidinma are equally talented, my only problem is Eyo.How the hell did eyo take 3rd position, tolu or ochuko should have taken that position; they are more talented than him.People like lindsley, samuel, modele,Gold, Rhoda, joecelia and Adebola that were evicted early in the competition are all better than him.Infact, how did he get into academy at all with that his useless and rough voice.Eyo is a mad man, i'm sure he bribed his way through the competition, b'cos i know that we Nigerians did not vote 4 him.Take a look at his original composition-Mariana, that song is the most useless song i've ever heard in my entire life.Eyo is a Mad man who doesn't know what he is doing.He went to the next movie star to try his luck, but didn't suceed.He then tried his luck with project fame, and has succeeded in fooling 300,000,000 west africans.I'm sure it was his family that was using millions of naira to vote for him or maybe he bribed mtn.Eyo, wherever u are; i want you to know that u are a useless and foolish man, F-u-c-k you, you would rot in motherf-ucking hell, Ode man, big goat, old man.Project fame is the most useless reality tv show in the world, 'it sucks'
Re: MTN Project Fame West Africa: Season 3 by Tunsbobo(m): 7:16pm On Sep 30, 2010
As 4 me, i don't care about who won, kesse and chidinma are equally talented, my only problem is Eyo.How the hell did eyo take 3rd position, tolu or ochuko should have taken that position; they are more talented than him.People like lindsley, samuel, modele,Gold, Rhoda, joecelia and Adebola that were evicted early in the competition are all better than him.Infact, how did he get into academy at all with that his useless and rough voice.Eyo is a mad man, i'm sure he bribed his way through the competition, b'cos i know that we Nigerians did not vote 4 him.Take a look at his original composition-Mariana, that song is the most useless song i've ever heard in my entire life.Eyo is a Mad man who doesn't know what he is doing.He went to the next movie star to try his luck, but didn't suceed.He then tried his luck with project fame, and has succeeded in fooling 300,000,000 west africans.I'm sure it was his family that was using millions of naira to vote for him or maybe he bribed mtn.Eyo, wherever u are; i want you to know that u are a useless and foolish man, F-u-c-k you, you would rot in motherf-ucking hell, Ode man, big goat, old man.Project fame is the most useless reality tv show in the world, 'it sucks'
Re: MTN Project Fame West Africa: Season 3 by Airller(f): 8:21pm On Sep 30, 2010
smiley undecided kisse be like say una no get work na im make una siddon dey hammer chidinma gist
omolomo don win the tin wen she wan win carry money and moto enter house una still dey fight and cus unaself untop the matter.na wa o.
weda u like her or she dosent derseve it in your eyes,she is the winner END OF STORY cool grin wink

ITS NOT HER FAULT THAT SHES HOT.E NO MEAN SAY BECOS UNA NO GBADUN HER STYLE.(u know the remaining part)
"FREE HER"(like terry will say).its her time.no one can stop her.you are not her GOD.after una go dey disturb GOD for divine favour.wich kind people be dis sef.no be say i send her but REALITY NA REALITY.WEDA U TAKE AM OR U NO TAKE AM

so my advice to every badbelle person is "TAKE YOUR OPINION AND SHOVE IT DOWN YOUR THROAT THEN SEAL THAT HORRIBLE PATHWAY YOUR OPINION PASSED" simple muah!
Re: MTN Project Fame West Africa: Season 3 by 2muchmani: 10:30pm On Sep 30, 2010
Chidinma was very good & talented,
Re: MTN Project Fame West Africa: Season 3 by niceone3(m): 10:29pm On Oct 04, 2010
@ tunsbobo
u'r taking things 2 personal mehn. Are u one of the contestants? Just curious though, cos ur tone reek of great personal dislike 4 Eyo.
Re: MTN Project Fame West Africa: Season 3 by 2muchmani: 6:07am On Oct 05, 2010
Re: MTN Project Fame West Africa: Season 3 by Akuviv: 9:51am On Oct 05, 2010
You need not be a contestant to dislike Eyo, for crying out loud did he deserve to win 3rd place? Haba let truth be told make Devil shame small. Eyo did not deserve to make the final 6! angry angry angry
Re: MTN Project Fame West Africa: Season 3 by Akuviv: 8:15am On Oct 07, 2010
I read from the Punch newspaper that our Chidinma performed at Adesuwa Onyenukwe's Today's Woman anniversary. Good for her.

Now imagine Eyo entertaining guests at a function with M-----A---RI-----------------Y-----A---------------------N------A-! ?
Re: MTN Project Fame West Africa: Season 3 by akunta(f): 9:50am On Oct 07, 2010
Hey guys! no need for name calling.
just give ur opinon and let it be!
For me, though Chidimma was very Good, i was rooting for Kesse to take the 1st position
and Chidimma 2nd.
The only issue i have with Chidimma, is tat she doesnt seem to be an endearing person.
and as a musician, u hv to show people love.
she is only emotional and comes out with her best when in action(tat is singing or performing)
immediately she is done signing, she goes back to her shell, no smiling or showing of emotions. nothg!
as for 3rd and 4th postion, i think ochuku and tolu deserves it more!
but then again, its my humble opinon, after all, i no vote 4 anyone, only with my mouth wink
Re: MTN Project Fame West Africa: Season 3 by shokpeti: 10:01am On Oct 07, 2010
I think Chidinma was the best of the lot. And I learnt she is from a poor home so all the best that she won it too.
Re: MTN Project Fame West Africa: Season 3 by Akuviv: 10:08am On Oct 07, 2010
@ AKUNTA : Don't worry she will grow into, you sef want some love huh? tongue
Re: MTN Project Fame West Africa: Season 3 by akunta(f): 10:13am On Oct 07, 2010
@ Akuviv,
all am saying is tat she is too stiff,
she should be able to show her fans tat she apperciates them
thru smiles, gestures and stuffs not only words.
But like i said, She is still my 2nd favorite
i really dont knw wat u think i meant by showing love!
FYI i am a Female wink
Re: MTN Project Fame West Africa: Season 3 by Akuviv: 10:33am On Oct 07, 2010
@ Akunta: See your mind? What has your been a female got to do with it, So woman no deserve to be shown some love by an artist? shocked shocked You worry o, I was just pulling your legs. There's nothing bad in say Asa or TY Bello smiling and waving at you after a performance. RENEW YOU MIND GIRL!

Yes, Chidinma will grow into all that as her confidence level grows with more exposure and counselling. Did you not see how she metamorphosed from a shy-wreck to a power house? Give her time and she'll show you all the love you want female Akunta cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Re: MTN Project Fame West Africa: Season 3 by akunta(f): 10:42am On Oct 07, 2010
@Akuviv
yes, u succeeded in pulling my legs, and very hard too, grin
well its all good, that you understand wat i meant by tat!
i guess more expsoure will do the trick, Besides Chidimma is my sake,
why shudnt i root for her? wink
Re: MTN Project Fame West Africa: Season 3 by Akuviv: 10:53am On Oct 07, 2010
Yeah right we all want to identify with success, who told you your name is Chidinma? Bilikisu like you. grin
Re: MTN Project Fame West Africa: Season 3 by akunta(f): 10:56am On Oct 07, 2010
vry funny, but am not falling for tat pulling of legs again. hvnt gotten up frm the 1st fall grin
Re: MTN Project Fame West Africa: Season 3 by Akuviv: 11:01am On Oct 07, 2010
awwwwww! My Sugar cake honey pop Yummy yummy o, my sweetie Pie (my fav. ring tone), so sorry about that fall. My darling Biliki, what a cute Puppy you got there! What's its name? Kamoru?
Re: MTN Project Fame West Africa: Season 3 by akunta(f): 11:06am On Oct 07, 2010
grin u neva stop, do u?
u just want me to fall again,
ok, i'll indugle u, afta those swit names u called me(Apart frm Biliki oh! ) grin
but, Kamoru? u no try atall oh!
her name is pepe,
35?(satisfied?) grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

DSTV Hikes Subscription Fees For Second Time In 2023 / How BBNaija Housemates Will Avoid Tboss After Kemen's Disqualification (Photo) / BBNaija: Khafi's Management Responds To The SUN UK, Demands An Apology