Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,807 members, 7,820,831 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

Medlin Chisom, Corper Faces Sexual Assault, Threatenes To Report Her Director - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Medlin Chisom, Corper Faces Sexual Assault, Threatenes To Report Her Director (56433 Views)

Soldiers Assault Corper Abel Tardoo Nathaniel Who Trekked From Ondo To Abuja / Chaos At NYSC Abuja Camp: Alleged Assault By Commandant On Corps Members / Married Female NYSC Members To Report In Their Husbands' State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Medlin Chisom, Corper Faces Sexual Assault, Threatenes To Report Her Director by muckross(m): 11:11am On Jun 28, 2018
Re: Medlin Chisom, Corper Faces Sexual Assault, Threatenes To Report Her Director by TwentyOnePilots(m): 11:11am On Jun 28, 2018
Tell me is name and I will locate his wife for you... FBI MODE Activated!!! grin grin grin
Re: Medlin Chisom, Corper Faces Sexual Assault, Threatenes To Report Her Director by MrCork: 11:11am On Jun 28, 2018
Dollyak:
Either fake or she's extremely stupid by giving away her identity.

..but why u angry at her curvy body?...can't u go to gym?? ..are u lightskin? (((Shake my head ))) angry
Re: Medlin Chisom, Corper Faces Sexual Assault, Threatenes To Report Her Director by iamprofralph: 11:11am On Jun 28, 2018
But why can't some men overlook things, its not easy though but it an act of discipline
Re: Medlin Chisom, Corper Faces Sexual Assault, Threatenes To Report Her Director by Cuteamigo1(m): 11:12am On Jun 28, 2018
Another one again.

Re: Medlin Chisom, Corper Faces Sexual Assault, Threatenes To Report Her Director by ijabiken1(m): 11:12am On Jun 28, 2018
She is just in for cheap popularity, bcus I don't see anything special in her

3 Likes

Re: Medlin Chisom, Corper Faces Sexual Assault, Threatenes To Report Her Director by XaviDayo(m): 11:12am On Jun 28, 2018
You is cute but not to the extent that u making it look like Who wan taste you? Person wan chop you...u dey talk about taste. ....

1 Like

Re: Medlin Chisom, Corper Faces Sexual Assault, Threatenes To Report Her Director by omooba969(m): 11:13am On Jun 28, 2018
Lol @everyone wants to taste you. grin

2 Likes

Re: Medlin Chisom, Corper Faces Sexual Assault, Threatenes To Report Her Director by banqalee(m): 11:13am On Jun 28, 2018
Is she saying she doesn't want to give in or that if she gives in,she might get bursted. If i slap this girl eh! angry
Re: Medlin Chisom, Corper Faces Sexual Assault, Threatenes To Report Her Director by Switruth: 11:14am On Jun 28, 2018
Fahrenhite:
All this descendant of lai Mohammed with dere fake fake news.
it's a norm. Don't say it's fake when you've not been there.
Re: Medlin Chisom, Corper Faces Sexual Assault, Threatenes To Report Her Director by Nobody: 11:16am On Jun 28, 2018
Go wear hijab and the sexual harassment gon stop. grin

2 Likes

Re: Medlin Chisom, Corper Faces Sexual Assault, Threatenes To Report Her Director by felix10(m): 11:19am On Jun 28, 2018
Where is d curve now?

2 Likes

Re: Medlin Chisom, Corper Faces Sexual Assault, Threatenes To Report Her Director by walade(m): 11:19am On Jun 28, 2018
This over painted doll is not even attractive. With those sagging frontera and non existent booty, I wonder what she's trying to advertise? undecided

1 Like

Re: Medlin Chisom, Corper Faces Sexual Assault, Threatenes To Report Her Director by chrischukszy01(m): 11:20am On Jun 28, 2018
Ha problem! Why must she be putting on seductive dresses.
Next pls...
Re: Medlin Chisom, Corper Faces Sexual Assault, Threatenes To Report Her Director by akinyemi0103(m): 11:20am On Jun 28, 2018
is that wat u called a big buttock? mtcwww

1 Like

Re: Medlin Chisom, Corper Faces Sexual Assault, Threatenes To Report Her Director by qanda: 11:22am On Jun 28, 2018
Advice loading......
No need to record any conversation. If you are not interested in their advances, make your position known and clear. Read post below.

Dear Ajuwaya,
Your Service year will be one of the ‘shortest’ one year span you’d experience in your lifetime. How you spend it can make or mar you. I have long desired writing this piece but kept putting it till another day until my recent visit to the Lagos State NYSC Secretariat. I was there to distribute Q and A App flyers, with an intent to make them aware of an App that makes sourcing of Job Test and Professional Exams Questions and Answers seamless.

I was taken aback by the attitude of a majority of the Corp members. They lacked a sense of curiosity and behaved as if wearing the NYSC Khaki qualified them as the Grand Commander of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. I must not forget to commend a few who received the flyer, read it and thanked me for the information.

In my opinion, your service year is as important as the time you spent acquiring tertiary education. It offers you an opportunity to acquire life skills and the experience you’d need to run your private or future employers business. Do not be like the unwise Corp members who think service year is all about FUN, a time to see movies without any moderation and time to party hard.

Primarily, your service year affords you an opportunity to add value to yourself and your host community, particularly your Place of Primary Assignment (PPA). Summarily, it provides you 12 months to figure out your next steps, setting the stage for you to chase your dreams.

Find below accounts of individuals that made the most of their Service Year, the names used are not real names.

Yusuf, an Electrical Engineering graduate developed interest in coding and spent his service year studying coding and Android App development. He continued learning coding after his service year. His opportunity came when he was shortlisted for an interview with a leading Software development company. He impressed at the interview and got an offer. Today, he is a Senior Software developer with one of Nigeria’s most reputed Software Company.

Segun spent his service year promoting Computer Education. He pioneered the first Computer room at his PPA and succeeded in training 40 students on how to use Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Internet Browsers.

His activities earned him the Local Government Chairman’s Merit Award and a good reputation at his PPA. His NYSC exploits was a great asset to him at Job interviews. The account of how he spent his service year literally blows his interviewers away and makes him seem like the ideal staff they seek.

Nneka spent her NYSC year to learn dress making. She also enrolled with a hair making and beauty shop. She now runs her own business as a fashion designer and Beauty consultant.

John studied and sat for National Institute of Management exams. He saved some money with which he obtained MSc form from the University of Ibadan. He was able to save for his first Semester tuition from income earned as a private tutor to some of the students at his PPA.

All the accounts given above are real life stories. I hope they motivate you to ACT. I am not asking you to tow their path. I am advising you to be intentional about making your Service year Count. Make it one of the best years of your life.

Don’t wait until you complete your service year before learning how to prepare a Curriculum Vitae and Cover Letter. Add value by attending relevant Seminars and Workshops. Volunteer to serve at events that will offer you valuable experience. Get involved in Community development projects and sharpen your networking skills.

I hope you find this heart to heart advice useful. Permit me to introduce Q and A App, it is specially built for you. Source Job Test Study materials and Professional Exams Questions and Answers on the App. Q and A is available for Download on Google Playstore
Re: Medlin Chisom, Corper Faces Sexual Assault, Threatenes To Report Her Director by Carter4luv(m): 11:24am On Jun 28, 2018
That's ladies are facing now.

In Nigeria two major things happen must.

1. Killing

2. Sex
Re: Medlin Chisom, Corper Faces Sexual Assault, Threatenes To Report Her Director by Austinoiz(m): 11:27am On Jun 28, 2018
Babe bear ur burden ooo. No just complain give us or involve us for your wahala.
When u dey twist and whine your butts finish for the old man, his dead konji don resurrect u come here dey complain.
Abeg pack one corner jare.

1 Like

Re: Medlin Chisom, Corper Faces Sexual Assault, Threatenes To Report Her Director by Nwakannaya1: 11:29am On Jun 28, 2018
Lol....

On another note, see the fine girl in d second pic, d one putting on black bum short and white polo. A guy is actually hitting on that one already, and this one is alone snapping pishure...

If she too dey get MKT as purported by her post, she for no dey get time take selfie...

Fine girls no dey talk, na this .....
Re: Medlin Chisom, Corper Faces Sexual Assault, Threatenes To Report Her Director by mimimile93: 11:30am On Jun 28, 2018
Peple keep yellin STOP RAPE. They campgn against rape but no one care to campgn against indecent dressins. 60% of rape cases are cusd by indecent dressing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Medlin Chisom, Corper Faces Sexual Assault, Threatenes To Report Her Director by Nobody: 11:31am On Jun 28, 2018
If its too big, cover it up by wearing none fitted clothes silly angry
Since you are comfortable advertising your wares be ready for customers willing to buy.

2 Likes

Re: Medlin Chisom, Corper Faces Sexual Assault, Threatenes To Report Her Director by Captainmudi(m): 11:31am On Jun 28, 2018
I wonder why she's complaining, while it was fucking that made her graduate from UNN last year..
And the used her fat bum to get posted to Akwa ibom govt house. She's just looking for attention cos I know she must have slept with house of assembly members in Uyo

1 Like

Re: Medlin Chisom, Corper Faces Sexual Assault, Threatenes To Report Her Director by damosky12(m): 11:36am On Jun 28, 2018
labake1:
Orisi risi
Orisi risi
God will save us from womaniser.
Must a lady offer something to get a job?
Must a female student sleep with a male lecturer to pass a course?
The way society is tagging woman as an inferior is turning to something else.
MEN STOP BEING A MALE CHAUVINIST! !!

If you observe well, you would see that the way many of these ladies are approached has a lot to do with the way they present themselves. In school, these lecturers are not interested in the religious and modest types but in the "slay queens". Same with those who want to offer jobs...

If a lady dresses like a sex tool, she will be approached as such. If she dresses in a way deserving of respect, She will be respected.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Medlin Chisom, Corper Faces Sexual Assault, Threatenes To Report Her Director by bay30: 11:36am On Jun 28, 2018
PastorandMentor:
A pretty serving youth corper Medlin Chisom has threatened to report her Director over what she termed sexual assault.
She explained how people can't get their eyes off her big buttocks and how they want a share of it.
Read what she wrote.

Marketing urself abi? Cheap publicity.
Re: Medlin Chisom, Corper Faces Sexual Assault, Threatenes To Report Her Director by Toks2008(m): 11:36am On Jun 28, 2018
labake1:
Orisi risi
Orisi risi

She is an attention seeker..

There is no big if his boss approached her for an affair...its for her to accept or reject..she is not the first and won't be the last...rubbish.

In most cases it is the same ladies that will be flaunting their sexuality upandan In the office.

I remember a young lady I employed in 2001..she was practically throwing herself at me with her seductive corporate wears and I had to warn her.

Let her carry attention seeking tactics somewhere else abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Medlin Chisom, Corper Faces Sexual Assault, Threatenes To Report Her Director by omooba969(m): 11:36am On Jun 28, 2018
labake1:
Orisi risi
Orisi risi

Hurt me once...'kill you twice. grin

Shakara. grin
Re: Medlin Chisom, Corper Faces Sexual Assault, Threatenes To Report Her Director by Toks2008(m): 11:39am On Jun 28, 2018
Captainmudi:
I wonder why she's complaining, while it was fucking that made her graduate from UNN last year..
And the used her fat bum to get posted to Akwa ibom govt house. She's just looking for attention cos I know she must have slept with house of assembly members in Uyo

Haaaaa! See revelations.

Re: Medlin Chisom, Corper Faces Sexual Assault, Threatenes To Report Her Director by frankmoney(m): 11:40am On Jun 28, 2018
Where is the pretty corper
Re: Medlin Chisom, Corper Faces Sexual Assault, Threatenes To Report Her Director by lexy2014: 11:42am On Jun 28, 2018
Dollyak:
This is either fake (more likely) or she's extremely stupid by giving away her identity online.
my dear i cant understand. She's thinking of recording her conversation with her director and she is announcing it social media. That's d dumbest thing I have seen all week, worse than ighalos goal miss
Re: Medlin Chisom, Corper Faces Sexual Assault, Threatenes To Report Her Director by emsco(m): 11:44am On Jun 28, 2018
I don't trust all this female corpers.Same way my ex gf was shagging her boss at the ministry and she keep telling me she don't do stuff like that
Re: Medlin Chisom, Corper Faces Sexual Assault, Threatenes To Report Her Director by emsco(m): 11:46am On Jun 28, 2018
Captainmudi:
on point bro.
Re: Medlin Chisom, Corper Faces Sexual Assault, Threatenes To Report Her Director by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 11:49am On Jun 28, 2018
I think she likes the attention she is getting from men. If she is ready, she should leave her PPA. If you are not okay with your PPA tell your LI and stop coming to social media.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NYSC Now Allows Students To Choose States For Deployment / Check Out This Pictures Of Nigerian Man Who Turned Into Girl.. / Deeper Life Church Member Shares Photo Of Corps Member Wearing Khaki Skirt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.