Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,609 members, 7,820,169 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Quoted On TVC News - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Quoted On TVC News (5184 Views)

Between LP Spokesperson Ndi Kato And Tinubu Supporters On TVC / Tinubu's Picture: The Apology That TVC News Will Never Make - Atiku's Aide, Ibe / Attack On TVC: 250 Staff Out Of Work – TVC CEO, Hanlon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu Quoted On TVC News by pinkcottoncandy: 7:43am On Jun 28, 2018
Just Watching Tvc news now and one of the analyst is quoting Nnamdi Kanu

That in 2014 NK said a time will come when fulani will invade Nigeria and want to take over the country...."

Wow!!

No wonder they killed John the Baptist back in the day.

A prophet remains a Prophet.

48 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Quoted On TVC News by DrGoodman: 7:49am On Jun 28, 2018
"I warned them" grin

45 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Quoted On TVC News by Nobody: 8:00am On Jun 28, 2018
Nnamdi kanu is Nwachineke.....

A good man.....

God bless Mazi Nnamdi Kanu.

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Quoted On TVC News by EternalTruths: 8:01am On Jun 28, 2018
Biafra's John The Baptist

Nnamdi Kanu

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Quoted On TVC News by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:05am On Jun 28, 2018
A prophet is never welcomed in his home undecided

TVC belongs to Tinubu yet he is about to make the same mistake undecided

Remind me again, what do we call such people

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Quoted On TVC News by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:12am On Jun 28, 2018
NK is the prophet of our time

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Quoted On TVC News by OKKO(m): 8:13am On Jun 28, 2018
Hate him or love him, but he foresaw all this Fulani invasion.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Quoted On TVC News by mumumugu(m): 8:15am On Jun 28, 2018
make e go open church na, prophet ko

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Quoted On TVC News by Nobody: 8:18am On Jun 28, 2018
pinkcottoncandy:
Just Watching Tvc news now and one of the analyst is quoting Nnamdi Kanu

That in 2014 NK said a time will come when fulani will invade Nigeria and want to take over the country...."

Wow!!

No wonder they killed John the Baptist back in the day.

A prophet remains a Prophet.

CC onyeoga madridguy buhariguy omenka shalomc iceberg3 itsmeaboki yarimo odvanguard pointzerom t9ksy imperialyoruba odvanguard yorubaassasin alariiwo

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Quoted On TVC News by Olanipereku(f): 8:20am On Jun 28, 2018
yalaba Muslims will start crying just like the poster above
they hate the truth but they must
kiss the truth
God bless real yerobas
God bless yeroba Christians
God bless NK

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Quoted On TVC News by Wantedmiller: 8:22am On Jun 28, 2018
Allow me to also quote Gej............
corruption is not stealing......
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Quoted On TVC News by horsepower101: 8:22am On Jun 28, 2018
Just like ojukwu has been vindicated about Nigeria.

Nnamdi Kanu has also been vindicated.

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Quoted On TVC News by Tarzan360(m): 8:24am On Jun 28, 2018
U will wonder why the government is still holding him because they knew he have many secrets to open up about the zoo

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Quoted On TVC News by scim66: 8:47am On Jun 28, 2018
this is interesting

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Quoted On TVC News by ovim09: 8:48am On Jun 28, 2018
how interesting is it

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Quoted On TVC News by phase1: 8:49am On Jun 28, 2018
They wanted him dead because he said the truth, the biggest buffoons are the non-muslims who opposed KANU.

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Quoted On TVC News by Ikenna0b: 9:01am On Jun 28, 2018
Why are they quoting him? Wasn't it Afonja that were busy spreading lies and propaganda on him that he's preaching "hate", wishing them "death" and trying to start a war by asking for referendum. Mschewww. I blame no fucking body else for what's going on in that shithole but Afonjas. They are the reason that slowpoke is president. They were equally the goats that used propaganda and lies to try to mask the warnings Nnamdi Kanu gave. The blood of all those that died fall squarely on Afonjas as much as it falls on the Fulanis. Both are twins in my honest opinion. I hope they are happy with the blood they are drinking. I hope the demons are enjoying it.

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Quoted On TVC News by debaj10: 9:02am On Jun 28, 2018
dia wons dey find fine abi?
bubu is wokin so myn ursef.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Quoted On TVC News by OboOlora(f): 9:30am On Jun 28, 2018
Prophet Of Doom!!!

Anyways...to the minority’s 5%, a dead NK is better than a living dullard

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Quoted On TVC News by EternalTruths: 9:39am On Jun 28, 2018
Ikenna0b:
Why are they quoting him? Wasn't it Afonja that were busy spreading lies and propaganda on him that he's preaching "hate", wishing them "death" and trying to start a war by asking for referendum. Mschewww. I blame no fucking body else for what's going on in that shithole but Afonjas. They are the reason that slowpoke is president. They were equally the goats that used propaganda and lies to try to mask the warnings Nnamdi Kanu gave. The blood of all those that died fall squarely on Afonjas as much as it falls on the Fulanis. Both are twins in my honest opinion. I hope they are happy with the blood they are drinking. I hope the demons are enjoying it.

Fulani War is about to overrun the West very soon so, if they like they should still be shouting Sai Baba.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Quoted On TVC News by mahu8: 10:15am On Jun 28, 2018
Great

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Quoted On TVC News by Xander85: 10:50am On Jun 28, 2018
What i fail to understand is how the rest of Nigeria keeps quiet when these people kill anyone that challenges their hegemony!

They killed Abiola, they killed his wife Kudirat, they killed Dele Giwa, they killed Ken Saro-Wiwa, they've probably killed Mazi Kanu and his parents.....and but for the fact Ikemba knew the demons he was dealing with and went into exile in Cote D'ivoire, they would have finished him off too!

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Quoted On TVC News by czarina(f): 10:55am On Jun 28, 2018
Nothing really exceptional about his prediction. Middle belt/ Fulani clash has been ongoing since forever(a lot of people only got to know of this only recently all thanks to social media and smart phones) So it's very easy to foresee all of that knowing nothing tangible has ever been done to curtail it. Check my profile jor.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Quoted On TVC News by xcolanto(m): 11:30am On Jun 28, 2018
czarina:
Nothing really exceptional about his prediction. Middle belt/ Fulani clash has been ongoing since forever(a lot of people only got to know of this only recently all thanks to social media and smart phones) So it's very easy to foresee all of that knowing nothing tangible has ever been done to curtail it. Check my profile jor.

Your highly delusional!
Mention the last time 200 people were killed in jos before this regime came into place. Also mention the last time people in benue were murdered in their sleep before the emergence of the APC lead government to wrestle power from PDP.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Quoted On TVC News by Nobody: 11:35am On Jun 28, 2018
Kanu lost it when he came out and started to form boss with his bss and rallies. regardless he is a great man, i be afonja but the man had balls. i know they have killed and but his body in acid

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Quoted On TVC News by czarina(f): 11:44am On Jun 28, 2018
xcolanto:

Your highly delusional!
Mention the last time 200 people were killed in jos before this regime came into place. Also mention the last time people in benue were murdered in their sleep before the emergence of the APC lead government to wrestle power from PDP.
Really? Don't have time to trade words with you but quit spilling your ignorance everywhere. Google is your friend. Go to your search bar and look up the "history of herdsmen/farmers clash in the Middle Belt". Just so you'd know, couldn't care less if your Nnamdi Kanu, Buhari or GEJ is president just stated a fact believing my audience saw the four walls of any school at all but I obviously overrated you and a lot of others like you. undecided

P.S
Stay off my mention angry undecided

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Quoted On TVC News by NIGHTMARE0O7: 11:47am On Jun 28, 2018
czarina:
Hausa Fulani gal.. So I don't expect less

Pls shout sai baba. undecided

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Quoted On TVC News by gidgiddy: 11:48am On Jun 28, 2018
Only the slaves of the caliphate hate Nnamdi Kanu

11 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Speech: Could This Be A Hotel- Photo / #ENDSARS: Either The North Leaves Nigeria Or The South Leaves / New Year: Ugwuanyi Visits Orphanages, Cheshire Home For The Elderly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.