Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,214 members, 7,811,590 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:09 PM

2019: Atiku Visits PDP Headquarters, Consults With PDP Chairman Secondus (Pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Atiku Visits PDP Headquarters, Consults With PDP Chairman Secondus (Pics) (16298 Views)

Nyesom Wike Visits PDP Presidential Flagbearer, Atiku Abubakar / Man Who Trekked For Buhari Visits PDP Headquarters With 'Rip APC Coffin' / 2019: Atiku Declares Presidential Bid, Tackles Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

2019: Atiku Visits PDP Headquarters, Consults With PDP Chairman Secondus (Pics) by stephenduru: 7:47am On Jun 28, 2018
Former Vice President and foremost presidential aspirant, Atiku Abubakar paid a courtesy call to the National Secretariat of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in Abuja.

During his visit which was attended by all members of the party's National Working Committee (NWC), Atiku praised the leadership of the party for ensuring a free, fair and transparent election at the recently conducted Ekiti gubernatorial primaries.

According to him: "Let me start by commending the NWC for piloting a free, fair and transparent primaries in Ekiti. I believe if we sustain this, PDP will do exploits with this precedents you have set, PDP will regain its prominence. I wish to congratulate the members of the NWC as managers of the party and your performance is indicative of how Nigerians see the party," he said.

While speaking on his presidential ambition, Atiku stated that one of the reasons for visiting the party's headquarters is to formally put the party on notice of his intention to present himself as an aspirant for the exalted office of the President of Nigeria under the party.

Atiku further reiterated his commitment to the party and Nigeria as a whole whether he gets the ticket or not.

Speaking on behalf of the NWC, the party Chairman, Prince Uche Secondus, stated that the leadership has vowed to return the party to the original vision of its founding fathers.

"We have total commitment to run a free, fair and transparent processes. We will conduct all election primaries with the utmost fear of God. We cannot allow Nigeria to collapse," he said.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/06/atiku-visits-pdp-hqtrs-reiterates.html

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Atiku Visits PDP Headquarters, Consults With PDP Chairman Secondus (Pics) by stephenduru: 7:47am On Jun 28, 2018

Re: 2019: Atiku Visits PDP Headquarters, Consults With PDP Chairman Secondus (Pics) by CoolFreeday(m): 7:50am On Jun 28, 2018
He is trying so hard....

12 Likes

Re: 2019: Atiku Visits PDP Headquarters, Consults With PDP Chairman Secondus (Pics) by izzou(m): 7:53am On Jun 28, 2018
grin

I don't know what Atiku's mission is, but reviving this country is far from it lipsrsealed

May the Almighty God give me the grace to trust this guy.

20 Likes

Re: 2019: Atiku Visits PDP Headquarters, Consults With PDP Chairman Secondus (Pics) by SamuelAnyawu(m): 8:11am On Jun 28, 2018
The Only man alive who can defeat Buhari

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2019: Atiku Visits PDP Headquarters, Consults With PDP Chairman Secondus (Pics) by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:24am On Jun 28, 2018
He is working very hard,Nigeria needs a smart Politician and Businessman like Atiku to get things done the way America is getting things done under Trump.

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2019: Atiku Visits PDP Headquarters, Consults With PDP Chairman Secondus (Pics) by gurnam: 8:29am On Jun 28, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:
The Only man alive who can defeat Buhari

You sure? That is the only man that allegation of corruption and unprincipled politics can easily stick on. Wait till it’s formal that he is PDP candidate grin

He carries the biggest political baggage of all the potential candidates in PDP.

APC will actually be silently praying he wins the PDP primary grin

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2019: Atiku Visits PDP Headquarters, Consults With PDP Chairman Secondus (Pics) by Nobody: 8:36am On Jun 28, 2018
gurnam:

You sure? That is the only man that allegation of corruption and unprincipled politics can easily stick on. Wait till it’s formal that he is PDP candidate grin

He carries the biggest political baggage of all the potential candidates in PDP.

We all know you people has formally perfected the plan to return buhari back to power.

Tinubu as spoke person on behalf on yorubas made it known at the last Apc convention.....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Atiku Visits PDP Headquarters, Consults With PDP Chairman Secondus (Pics) by Kutis2030(m): 8:46am On Jun 28, 2018
may dis man go rest abeg

7 Likes

Re: 2019: Atiku Visits PDP Headquarters, Consults With PDP Chairman Secondus (Pics) by gurnam: 8:54am On Jun 28, 2018
Juliusmalema:

We all know you people has formally perfected the plan to return buhari back to power.

Tinubu as spoke person on behalf on yorubas made it known at the last Apc convention.....

Don’t you have your own plan to install Atiku to power or why sounding defeatist?

17 Likes

Re: 2019: Atiku Visits PDP Headquarters, Consults With PDP Chairman Secondus (Pics) by Nobody: 9:03am On Jun 28, 2018
gurnam:

Don’t you have your own plan to install Atiku to power or why sounding defeatist?

The conquest is raging...from middle belt...benue, taraba, kwara then to Sw...We havee made our stance against evil apc...God's knows I don't associate with evil

Ps- vote pmb na me and u go suffer am....despite am not much of civil servants.....but the wind go blow una pass....

Atiku is not our agenda and pdp won't field him...but is none of my biz...

Anything can go but Apc....hellfire No....

If by then SE is not out of this union....we hv to suffer the consequences of actions yorubas always lands us in.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Atiku Visits PDP Headquarters, Consults With PDP Chairman Secondus (Pics) by gurnam: 10:00am On Jun 28, 2018
Juliusmalema:

[s]The conquest is raging...from middle belt...benue, taraba, kwara then to Sw...We havee made our stance against evil apc...God's knows I don't associate with evil

Ps- vote pmb na me and u go suffer am....despite am not much of civil servants.....but the wind go blow una pass....

Atiku is not our agenda and pdp won't field him...but is none of my biz...

Anything can go but Apc....hellfire No....

If by then SE is not out of this union....we hv to suffer the consequences of actions yorubas always lands us in.[/s]

We are all still suffering the consequences those your bandits landed us in on the night of Jan 1966 and the unitary act 34

12 Likes

Re: 2019: Atiku Visits PDP Headquarters, Consults With PDP Chairman Secondus (Pics) by Nobody: 10:04am On Jun 28, 2018
gurnam:

We are all still suffering the consequences those your bandits landed us in on the night of Jan 1966 and the unitary act 34

the boys made a wise decisions then.....but a rat poison taker....betrayed...everything..........

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Atiku Visits PDP Headquarters, Consults With PDP Chairman Secondus (Pics) by BeijinDossier: 10:09am On Jun 28, 2018
Atiku my man
Re: 2019: Atiku Visits PDP Headquarters, Consults With PDP Chairman Secondus (Pics) by Crocky23: 10:10am On Jun 28, 2018
President Abubakar Atiku loading.......

Atikulate Nation

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Atiku Visits PDP Headquarters, Consults With PDP Chairman Secondus (Pics) by easyfem(m): 10:10am On Jun 28, 2018
Desperado ......

PDP .... Tufiakwa

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Atiku Visits PDP Headquarters, Consults With PDP Chairman Secondus (Pics) by bigpicture001: 10:10am On Jun 28, 2018
izzou:
grin

I don't know what Atiku's mission is, but reviving this country is far from it lipsrsealed

May the Almighty God give me the grace to trust this guy.
...how did u arrive at ur conclusion...?

1 Like

Re: 2019: Atiku Visits PDP Headquarters, Consults With PDP Chairman Secondus (Pics) by millomaniac: 10:11am On Jun 28, 2018
This is his best shot yet to becoming president and he knows it

3 Likes

Re: 2019: Atiku Visits PDP Headquarters, Consults With PDP Chairman Secondus (Pics) by Mufasa27(m): 10:12am On Jun 28, 2018
Atiku, My favorite Abok! grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Atiku Visits PDP Headquarters, Consults With PDP Chairman Secondus (Pics) by oshe11: 10:12am On Jun 28, 2018
This Dude has been meeting the right people.....

Might pick up the presidential ticket

Well, Even that pig that predicted naija to reach the semi final is BETTER than buhari

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Atiku Visits PDP Headquarters, Consults With PDP Chairman Secondus (Pics) by frankmoney(m): 10:12am On Jun 28, 2018
2019 is for Donald Duke . Atiku trying to hard

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2019: Atiku Visits PDP Headquarters, Consults With PDP Chairman Secondus (Pics) by Nobody: 10:13am On Jun 28, 2018
Sai Atiku

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: Atiku Visits PDP Headquarters, Consults With PDP Chairman Secondus (Pics) by terseeraloy(m): 10:13am On Jun 28, 2018
gurnam:

!!beta a corrupt leader dan a blood sucka..

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Atiku Visits PDP Headquarters, Consults With PDP Chairman Secondus (Pics) by Nobody: 10:14am On Jun 28, 2018
frankmoney:
2019 is for Donald Duke . Atiku trying to hard
use ur sense. Who would vote duke in d core north

1 Like

Re: 2019: Atiku Visits PDP Headquarters, Consults With PDP Chairman Secondus (Pics) by MAJORBANKZ(m): 10:16am On Jun 28, 2018
I have always known
that Buhari supporters
have two parts in their
brains. The left and the
right parts. On the right
part, nothing is left
while on the left part,
nothing is right. SAI ATIKU 2019

1 Like

Re: 2019: Atiku Visits PDP Headquarters, Consults With PDP Chairman Secondus (Pics) by SamuelAnyawu(m): 10:17am On Jun 28, 2018
gurnam:

APC will rather Prefer Markafi, Dakwambo, Lamido Sule or Kwakwanso as PDP Candidate.. Atiku remains Buhari's biggest threat

7 Likes

Re: 2019: Atiku Visits PDP Headquarters, Consults With PDP Chairman Secondus (Pics) by SamuelAnyawu(m): 10:19am On Jun 28, 2018
Iseoluwani:
Atiku should relax and go and look for rabbit meat to eat

r

Be wise bro do not mix your business here with politics grin Atiku got admirers too who might be interested in patronising you...

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

'Buhari Will Win In Sokoto, Kano, Bauchi Even On Sickbed' – Amaechi / Adegboruwa: Herdsmen's Actions Illegal, Presidency Misinterpreted Constitution / Kennedy Ibe Impeached As Imo Assembly Speaker, Replaced With Emeka Nduka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.