Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,509 members, 7,826,935 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

My Ordeal With A Criminal Friend Yesterday. - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Ordeal With A Criminal Friend Yesterday. (20915 Views)

Lady Shares Her Ordeal With Arab Men Who Almost Turned Her Into A Sex Machine / Nigerian Man Killed After His Filipino Wife Alleged That He Is A Criminal / Timon Chukwuemeka Recounts Ordeal With SARS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Ordeal With A Criminal Friend Yesterday. by UncleJudax(m): 3:28pm On Jun 28, 2018
sholay2011:

Are you serious? grin

Sorry about your loss, OP. Why do people repay good with evil? But this Collins guy is actually quite foolish and short-sighted. No one here should mention he is just hustling. When will N40,000 not finish? Why cant he be loyal and maybe you can even help him locate a source that generates close to 40K periodically?

Why do people want to spend money but not work? Na wa.
He is a gambler. Na sport betting and ashawo go chop that 40k

1 Like

Re: My Ordeal With A Criminal Friend Yesterday. by HardMirror(m): 4:32pm On Jun 28, 2018
GregJo:

I think I found Collins!!!!!!!
lol. By the time op spends 150k on police looking for collins, he would know he is immature. Some things shld just teach us life lessons and we should move on ensuring we dont make same mistakes.

1 Like

Re: My Ordeal With A Criminal Friend Yesterday. by Dyoungstar: 5:56pm On Jun 28, 2018
HardMirror:
lol. By the time op spends 150k on police looking for collins, he would know he is immature. Some things shld just teach us life lessons and we should move on ensuring we dont make same mistakes.

I am not going after him like you think.

I just asked that anyone who might see should lemme know, if I have his location I'll just go pick him up straight.
Re: My Ordeal With A Criminal Friend Yesterday. by gaby(m): 8:03pm On Jun 28, 2018
Dyoungstar:

I am not going after him like you think.

I just asked that anyone who might see should lemme know, if I have his location I'll just go pick him up straight.

Why not pretend like you didn't know what he did and try reconnect with him. You never can tell...karma could just block his brains and deliver him jeje to you.
Re: My Ordeal With A Criminal Friend Yesterday. by Dyoungstar: 1:37pm On Jun 29, 2018
marwanafrica:

you both knew each other in bida or badeggi long time ago or what?

Bida/badeggi
Re: My Ordeal With A Criminal Friend Yesterday. by marwanafrica: 3:58pm On Jun 29, 2018
Dyoungstar:

Bida/badeggi
Am frm dt axisis
Re: My Ordeal With A Criminal Friend Yesterday. by eyinjuege: 7:34am On Jun 30, 2018
Benblaq:
I had a similar experience last month.
I went to garrison in Ph to purchase a fairly used phone. Me being a sharp guy knew the tactics and the cunning nature of those touts there. And so I calmed down and maintained my "NO" to the million questions of "bros na phone you want?"

Hours later I saw my long lost football team mate, bobo (anywhere you are may God forgive you), though he was looking rough and had finished his body with tatoos,now acultist I thought, the main reason coach banned him...I was happy, atleast he's one of the sellers.

After telling him everything, he agreed to sell an Infinix hot 5 finger print at 20thousand, I was with 15k, so I crossed to skye bank and withrew the remaining 5k (he claimed the phone was stolen, so we should be fast and coded).

I left even without checking the phone due to overtrust.

On my way back to school, far from garrison,I decided to check my new phone, Lo and behold,it was a dead phone,without screen, scrapped beyond repair
I just threw it away there.

MODIFIED: all of you quoting me are all ignorant of the garrison.. there is no legit phone there, so stop talking as if I went to buy from a thief, I WENT TO BUY A PHONE FOR GODSAKE.

You purposely bought a stolen phone.
Assuming the phone was real, and the police were able to track it down to you, you will surely be in jail and eating bread and beans there
Buying stolen property is a serious offence in Nigeria, especially when you're aware it was stolen.
He did you a favor sef by giving you a spoilt phone that's not traceable or usable. He didn't want you to spend your young years in jail

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Ordeal With A Criminal Friend Yesterday. by JBoss25(m): 11:02pm On Dec 10, 2018
Collins hmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How A Nurse Swapped My Brother's Baby After Birth - Lady / Insecurity: A Bone In Throat Of Development In Nigeria – Ikechukwu Anyaegbudike / Soldiers Rescue Kidnapped Victims In Zamfara, Kebbi, Kastina And Sokoto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.