Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,907 members, 7,814,068 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

Saudi Police Welcome Kingdom’s Women Drivers With Rose Flowers - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Saudi Police Welcome Kingdom’s Women Drivers With Rose Flowers (641 Views)

240 Drivers With Defective Vision Discovered In Lagos / Nigerians - Leave The UK (United Kingdom) ALONE!!! / Welcome To Algeria ! ( Pics ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saudi Police Welcome Kingdom’s Women Drivers With Rose Flowers by AutoJoshNG: 8:50am On Jun 28, 2018
Few days ago, there was somewhat jubilation for the lady drivers in Saudi Arabia; they were let loose after years of being banned to drive in the country. This move was part of the Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman’s effort to remove the country’s reputation of repressing women’s rights and to modernise some aspects of Saudi society.

You can read about it Here

After this ban was lifted, several pictures on social media have shown where Saudi traffic police officers are handing out roses to female drivers as they drive for the first time.

The Saudi women’s right to drivers’ license came into effect on June 24th, 2018.

https://autojosh.com/saudi-police-welcome-kingdoms-women-drivers-with-rose-flowers/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Ishilove
Marpol
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy
Seun

Re: Saudi Police Welcome Kingdom’s Women Drivers With Rose Flowers by martyns303(m): 9:08am On Jun 28, 2018
One black woman from my home country who lives in America will soon say she sees something wrong in men handing roses to the women drivers. But I won't mention her name.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saudi Police Welcome Kingdom’s Women Drivers With Rose Flowers by cosby02(m): 9:20am On Jun 28, 2018
martyns303:
One black woman from my home country who lives in America will soon say she sees something wrong in men handing roses to the women drivers. But I won't mention her name.
Hello Chiamanda! Somebody is gossiping you here oo.

Re: Saudi Police Welcome Kingdom’s Women Drivers With Rose Flowers by Imustreturn(m): 4:06pm On Jun 28, 2018
martyns303:
that woman no get sense at all

(1) (Reply)

Otedola Bridge: Eyewitness Narrates Last Minutes Struggle Of Victims / VIDEO : Nigerians In Refugee Camp In Italy Cries Out (photos) / Travelling To Israel.. Which Way??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.