Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,184 members, 7,842,446 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

SARS Has Made The Southwest A Scary Imagination For Visitors - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SARS Has Made The Southwest A Scary Imagination For Visitors (721 Views)

Reno Omokri Replies Olu Okeowo: Is The SouthWest Just Area Boys & Fake Pastors? / Corporate Affairs Commission Implements Dress Code For Visitors / Breaking News: SARS Has Been Reformed And Checkout The New Rules (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SARS Has Made The Southwest A Scary Imagination For Visitors by LIFEisSIMPLE: 9:27am On Jun 28, 2018
The constant news of harassment and extortion from sars officers has done alot of damage to the wellbeing of individuals living in the southwest. This has painted pictures of a scary imagination. What is more painful is that while young and unemployed are complaining of harassment, celebrities, entrepreneurs and businessmen are also being harassed and extorted. the working class are also not left out on this hell.
The harassment of sars in the southwest has become a rampant activity and hardly will you find any resident in the southwestern region who has never had an experience with this weed smoking gun cracking guys.
This has made me question why the same treatment is not dished out to residents of the North or Southeast. The harassment of sars in the southwest has to stop.
I assumed their target was just yahoo boys until i saw posts of bankers, teachers, musicians and entrepreneurs complaining of unimaginable extortion from this Sars operatives
Re: SARS Has Made The Southwest A Scary Imagination For Visitors by debaj10: 9:55am On Jun 28, 2018
only criminals need to fear.
bubus promise.
Re: SARS Has Made The Southwest A Scary Imagination For Visitors by onward4life(m): 10:41am On Jun 28, 2018
debaj10:
only criminals need to fear.

bubus promise.

Seriously

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: SARS Has Made The Southwest A Scary Imagination For Visitors by okachie1(m): 10:43am On Jun 28, 2018
Na today?

1 Like

Re: SARS Has Made The Southwest A Scary Imagination For Visitors by SalamRushdie: 10:45am On Jun 28, 2018
When you realise that the current CP incharge of SARS is a Fulani man appointed by Buhari you will understand what's going on...Its a deliberate plot to harass the South West into subconscious submission

4 Likes

Re: SARS Has Made The Southwest A Scary Imagination For Visitors by ZKOSOSO(m): 10:45am On Jun 28, 2018
That is Social JIHAD for the Economic Capital of Nigeria.

Terrorising non-Muslims fresh looking big boys that hustle for their money. While Kano, Sokoto, Zaria and Bauchi are flooded with jobless millionaires children of political thieves yet no single SARS available to harass them because they are HausaFulaniMuslims.

Guys open ya eyes....all na Jihad..!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: SARS Has Made The Southwest A Scary Imagination For Visitors by LIFEisSIMPLE: 11:04am On Jun 28, 2018
Same men who collects a man's phone in Lagos and were looking at his wife's nudes for 10 minutes in the name of searching for suspicious activities. Just imagine the level of disrespect and dishonour.
When i saw that heartbreaking news, the rage inside me was something else.
They cant try this bullshit with a Hausa or Igbo man.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SARS Has Made The Southwest A Scary Imagination For Visitors by LIFEisSIMPLE: 1:24pm On Jun 28, 2018
It is sad what the freedom of bully this SARS guys are allowed.
okachie1:
Na today?

1 Like

Re: SARS Has Made The Southwest A Scary Imagination For Visitors by freeze001(f): 1:58pm On Jun 28, 2018
It's terrible and unfortunate. However, OP ur post does not come across as one based on pure concern and worry, rather it smacks of the rubbish tribalism and some form of bigotry. Rather than simply condemn the acts of the SARS, you are more worried that it is not happening to the East and North. Is it that it should not happen or that others deserve it more than the SW?

LIFEisSIMPLE:
The constant news of harassment and extortion from sars officers has done alot of damage to the wellbeing of individuals living in the southwest...this has made me question why the same treatment is not dished out to residents of the North or Southeast. The harassment of SARS in the southwest has to stop.
Re: SARS Has Made The Southwest A Scary Imagination For Visitors by LIFEisSIMPLE: 3:05pm On Jun 28, 2018
My post is a mixture of both. It is a reminder to the south west to be vigilante.
freeze001:
It's terrible and unfortunate. However, OP ur post does not come across as one based on pure concern and worry, rather it smacks of the rubbish tribalism and some form of bigotry. Rather than simply condemn the acts of the SARS, you are more worried that it is not happening to the East and North. Is it that it should not happen or that others deserve it more than the SW?

Re: SARS Has Made The Southwest A Scary Imagination For Visitors by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jun 28, 2018
Op and how does the issue of SW concern u or take sleep away from u...
why are u always fond of going or taking up issues uninvited.....
Nawa ooooooo....

I wonder what u want to achieve with this topic.
Re: SARS Has Made The Southwest A Scary Imagination For Visitors by sultaan(m): 3:19pm On Jun 28, 2018
For the most corrupt elements in law enforcement the south west and the roads to the east is the most lucrative region in Nigeria which is why you can barely travel 3km on major roads without running into a checkpoint..
Re: SARS Has Made The Southwest A Scary Imagination For Visitors by LIFEisSIMPLE: 3:46pm On Jun 28, 2018
This is an awareness notification
Juliusmalema:
Op and how does the issue of SW concern u or take sleep away from u...

why are u always fond of going or taking up issues uninvited.....

Nawa ooooooo....

I wonder what u want to achieve with this topic.

(1) (Reply)

Presidency Announce Ugwumba Uche Nwosu As National Secretary Buhari Support Comm / Our Joy Is Buba Galadima Has Failed To Divide APC – Sen. Shuaibu / How Emperor Fayose Lost All In The Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.