Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,166 members, 7,957,351 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 11:23 AM

Core For Pimples - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Core For Pimples (965 Views)

Skin Care Tips For Pimples Control / I Need Cure For Pimples And Acme / Lasting Solution For Pimples Or Acne Vulgaris (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Core For Pimples by karmrash: 5:02pm On Jun 07, 2010
i need a lasting cure for pimples and ezema ve try the common curable medics all it no avail pls ur prescription?
Re: Core For Pimples by ayo84(m): 5:21pm On Jun 07, 2010
eat a lot of fruit salad,before going to bed, it helps.
problem with most pimple drugs and remededies is that they are temporary and only deal with the surface, when you eat fruits you are treating acne from inside
Re: Core For Pimples by erniewhez(m): 5:34pm On Jun 07, 2010
go vegetarian for 1 month, always use a dusting powder to bed, get a blood purifier medicine and make sure u dont rumple the pimple rather allow it to ripe and come out by itself freely. Rumpling by pressing hard to eject the pores will only contaminate surrounding skin cells which will eventually bring out another pimple. Allow your face to be dry always using handkerchief and dont rub any facial cream rather use face cleanser.
Re: Core For Pimples by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jun 07, 2010
Im really sorry you are going through what you are going through. Go and see a skin doctor/dermatologist and ask them to prescribe Accutane to you. It gets rid of the oil that is the breeding ground for the bacteria that causes acne. It will get worse before it gets better but after 6months you will have baby soft skin. In the mean time, eliminate oily foods from your diet and drink more water.
Re: Core For Pimples by krazynaija(m): 9:37am On Jun 08, 2010
Me sef suffers from acne, no parmanent cure till u grow old n juss dont give a Bleep , if u got an important outing use neo medrol, guaranteed to get yo face acne free 1luv i use it too and it works

(1) (Reply)

Volcanic Eruptions In Benue State / Why Do All Dr, Nurses And Interns In Luth Have Bad Attitude? / Lovers Of Body Building And How To Gain Weight ( Quality Muscle And Abs)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.