Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,810 members, 7,851,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:19 AM

What GT Bank And FCMB Did To Me - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What GT Bank And FCMB Did To Me (494 Views)

Innocent Chukwuma: GT Bank Owes Me N6 Billion - Innoson Says In Interview(Video) / Man Closes Company Account With GT Bank Over Innoson Saga(photo) / Innocent Chukwuma: "GT Bank Is Using EFCC To Intimidate, Fight Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What GT Bank And FCMB Did To Me by eaddyboy: 11:10am On Jun 28, 2018
Hello Nairalanders

I have a problem with my GT Bank, I wanted to withdraw money using my ATM card yesterday, but only my card came out at the end, I tried it several times again yet still the same outcome.

I was angry, because I wanted to withdraw for urgent business purpose luckily I found a Girl friend of mine who had enough Cash on her, so I discussed with her and she agreed to give me the money, while I transfer via GT bank mobile App to her, but to my surprise I got notified that my account has been restricted!! I tried again, still the same response, even with ussd method.

It ruined my day and i got so furious, getting home in the evening, I bought recharge card and load my phone, so I could transfer my aggression to Gt connect customer care, after the normal intro procedure, i was shocked to learn that some guy from fcmb reported my account to be restricted so that i wouldn't cash out the money he sent to me last Friday which I withdrew the following day.
The money in question was not for me rather my neighbour (lady) requested I help her out since she could not link her account to BVN, the funny part is this girl has gone AWOL on health work since Saturday and her number is not going ( so I could reach out to the fcmb guy), my bank directed me to talk with the guy so I he could reverse the embargo or i go to GTbank and fill transfer form and return the money to the guy, so that the embargo be lifted on my account.

Another thing I observe is that my account balance and Book balance doesn't tally as usual, I notice a of difference of #5000.

Please Nairalanders, help a brother out as I have never been in this kind of mess before, whats the way forward, (Diplomacy with all parties involved or Action) especially one that involves Bank in Nigeria.

Mods, pls do the needful !!
Re: What GT Bank And FCMB Did To Me by eezeribe(m): 12:18pm On Jun 28, 2018
OK
Re: What GT Bank And FCMB Did To Me by PamaB(m): 12:29pm On Jun 28, 2018
I do not trust the Lady. She must have done a fraudulent transaction or business went sour. Contact the guy that reported your account so you know what transpired between the both of them. I don't believe the shity talk of her account not linked to her BVN.
Re: What GT Bank And FCMB Did To Me by eaddyboy: 3:49pm On Jun 28, 2018
PamaB:
I do not trust the Lady. She must have done a fraudulent transaction or business went sour. Contact the guy that reported your account so you know what transpired between the both of them. I don't believe the shity talk of her account not linked to her BVN.
yeah, I need to contact the guy asap but I don't know him nor have his number, hence I'm trying to reach out to this neighbour of mine who had gone for health immunization at an interior LGA since Saturday, her number is not going at the moment
Re: What GT Bank And FCMB Did To Me by eaddyboy: 12:27pm On Sep 05, 2018
Hi guys!! Sorry I forgot to update you guys..after I had followed due process, my account was restored - though it took about 2weeks..Glad my account is up and running

(1) (Reply)

How To Download Youtube Video 2018 / 5 Simple Strategies To Easily Identify Scams / Hot Power Belt. Do You Desire To Have A Flat Tummy Then Order Now.cal08189717549

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.