Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,294 members, 7,826,170 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

Kemi Olunloye Converts To Islam From Christian (her Reason Will Shock U) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Kemi Olunloye Converts To Islam From Christian (her Reason Will Shock U) (330 Views)

Masquerade Converts To Christianity And Becomes An Evangelist In 6 Months(photo) / Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) / Muslim Girl Converts To Christianity In Jos And It's Causing Controversy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloye Converts To Islam From Christian (her Reason Will Shock U) by Neatnewz: 1:28pm On Jun 28, 2018
I'm changing over to #Islam soon. My grandmother kicked the bucket at 102yo. She'll be pleased with me. I remained with her 3 years from 10-13yo cos my school was nearer to her home.

We supplicated 5 times every day rather than once per week with EVIL PEOPLE, praised bunches of various #Eid and #Ramadan parties.

Islam is the place I can discover PEACE and it's the religion of peace. ��. SWIPE � to see recollections of my father's cherished mother. She brought forth a virtuoso. #hnnkemi #hnnreligion

I trust u individuals acknowledge I went to a Catholic church for my entire life and Catholic school while I was living with my grandmother.

I went to mass March twelfth, 2017 till my life changed when I was dragged out of my home March fourteenth, 2017 by equipped police on requests of the IGP for the benefit of a minister.

The #ptsd I have been doing combating has been disregarded by everybody. I'm finished with Christianity. It has brought....read full details below and what she posted on Instagram
http://www.hintnewz.com/2018/06/i-am-done-with-christianity-kemi.html
Re: Kemi Olunloye Converts To Islam From Christian (her Reason Will Shock U) by paxonel(m): 5:16pm On Jun 28, 2018
She has simply lost her salvation for flimsy reasons and freeze is congratulating her without knowing the spiritual implication of her decision?

Good one! grin

(1) (Reply)

Grab Your Copy!! Meet The Pastor Selling Tickets To Heaven For N180,000 Each / RCCG Sunday School 15th July, 2018 / Angels Too Will Be Judged On The Last Day- Wicc's Pastor Mike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.