Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,118 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

Nigerians Choose Between A Thief And Terrorist As A President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Choose Between A Thief And Terrorist As A President (1078 Views)

Massive killing of ESN terrorist as ex member rats them out VIDEO / How Goodluck Jonathan Was Disrespected As A President (Throwback Photos) / My Husband Is Not A Thief And Would Never Steal If Elected - Hajia Titi Abubakar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Choose Between A Thief And Terrorist As A President by kernel507: 3:30pm On Jun 28, 2018
We're faced with a money siphoning agent and a Terrorist to be our President, who will you choose?

Like for Thief
Share for Terrorist

15 Likes

Re: Nigerians Choose Between A Thief And Terrorist As A President by debaj10: 3:32pm On Jun 28, 2018
buhari, hope 2019!
wink
Re: Nigerians Choose Between A Thief And Terrorist As A President by speedyGonzales: 3:36pm On Jun 28, 2018
BUHARI WEY DEY THIEF FROM NNPC WITH ALL THE CAREER THIEVES WEY DEY HIN CABINET? YOU REALLY WANT DECEIVE US WITH BUHARI NO DEY THIEF LINE AGAIN?

OR YOU THING SAY ALL THE PEOPLE WEY SPONSOR AM FOR ELECTION NEVER COLLECT THEIR INVESTMENT PLUS INTEREST BACK?

UNA DON SEE GULLIBLE NIGERIANS TO DECEIVE

ALL NAIJA POLITICIANS NA THEIVES BECAUSE E NO DEY HOW YOU GO CARRY YOURSELF BY YOURSELF GO ENTER OFFICE NA PERSON GO PUSH YOU AND THE PERSON GO GET HIM CUT.

SO THE CHOICE NA BETWEEN A THIEF AND A TERRORIST THIEF

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Choose Between A Thief And Terrorist As A President by JusticeSeeker: 3:49pm On Jun 28, 2018
Wallahi, may God forgive me for supporting Buhari on/offline. Fulanis and cows are first class citizens of this country under Buhari while the rest are second class citizens.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians Choose Between A Thief And Terrorist As A President by SalamRushdie: 3:51pm On Jun 28, 2018
kernel507:
We're faced with a money siphoning agent and a Terrorist to be our President, who will you choose?

Like for Thief
Share for Terrorist

There is still no proof the the terrorist is not even a bigger thief than the theif

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Choose Between A Thief And Terrorist As A President by kernel507: 4:06pm On Jun 28, 2018
SalamRushdie:

There is still no proof the the terrorist is not even a bigger thief than the theif

I know the truth, I just don't want to be an umpire in my game.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Choose Between A Thief And Terrorist As A President by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jun 28, 2018
If the terrorist is on a conquest to conquer middle belt and south west coz they voted for him......
Then I will chose the terrorist......coz to me he is delivering his campaign promises to them.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Choose Between A Thief And Terrorist As A President by BeingFrank(m): 4:10pm On Jun 28, 2018
What About Between A Thief And A Grand Thief/Terrorist?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Choose Between A Thief And Terrorist As A President by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jun 28, 2018
Also the Op is bias and I suspect him to be a buharist...
Buhari is a terrorist and a grand criminal.....bloody one.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Choose Between A Thief And Terrorist As A President by Sirjamo: 4:19pm On Jun 28, 2018
The only terrorist we know is the late Nnamdi cownu
Re: Nigerians Choose Between A Thief And Terrorist As A President by eodavids(m): 4:20pm On Jun 28, 2018
kernel507:

Like for Thief
Share for Terrorist

See Guy:

There was no theif, what we had was a government were the goodwill of the president was made abundant for the citizens to enjoy under Low cost of living, but that same goodwill being misused by some agents of the regime INA corrupt way. It wasn't a regime theft, but personal on the side of the then-officials.

Today's maladies does not stop on the terror aspect, but includes impoverishing the massed to the extent that we (Nigerians) are now ranking as the poorest people...

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Choose Between A Thief And Terrorist As A President by kernel507: 6:54pm On Jun 28, 2018
eodavids:

See Guy:

There was no theif, what we had was a government were the goodwill of the president was made abundant for the citizens to enjoy under Low cost of living, but that same goodwill being misused by some agents of the regime INA corrupt way. It wasn't a regime theft, but personal on the side of the then-officials.

Today's maladies does not stop on the terror aspect, but includes impoverishing the massed to the extent that we (Nigerians) are now ranking as the poorest people...

Gbam! You're a man.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Choose Between A Thief And Terrorist As A President by kernel507: 6:55pm On Jun 28, 2018
Sirjamo:

Is your father affected in this ranking? Because I can't remember calling any name.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Choose Between A Thief And Terrorist As A President by flamingREED(m): 8:19pm On Jun 28, 2018
I want to think that between a bad government and the masses is the kind of face-off between a pack of few lions and a large herd of Buffalo.
The Buffalo having what it takes to bring the Lions down never think they can.
But the observer knows they can more than.
Re: Nigerians Choose Between A Thief And Terrorist As A President by yarimo(m): 8:37pm On Jun 28, 2018
Sirjamo:

Re: Nigerians Choose Between A Thief And Terrorist As A President by chinjo(m): 9:24pm On Jun 28, 2018
It should be between a thief and a Vampire
Re: Nigerians Choose Between A Thief And Terrorist As A President by kutchs: 9:31pm On Jun 28, 2018
I would rather prefer a thief who steals my money than a terrorist who takes my life.
You steal my money, I can always make more money but you take my life and it's finished for me.

Damn the terrorist.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Clarifications On Ongoing Dialogue Between Ipob & Ohaneze Ndigbo, / Quilox Club Owner Declares For House Of Rep / Election Sequence: Saraki Lauds Appeal Court Verdict

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.