Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,993 members, 7,821,471 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

30,000 Policemen Deployed For Ekiti Election – CP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 30,000 Policemen Deployed For Ekiti Election – CP (1593 Views)

Policemen Deployed To Ihiala Election Anambra Seen Wearing Odeshi Juju Charm-pic / I Am Angry Because We Have Not Been Paid - Policeman Deployed For Edo Election / 30,000 Policemen, Two Helicopters, 4 Acps, Others For Ekiti Polls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

30,000 Policemen Deployed For Ekiti Election – CP by kcmichael: 4:14pm On Jun 28, 2018
The Ekiti State Commissioner of Police, Bello Ahmed, said on Thursday that at least 30,000 policemen would be deployed for the July 14 governorship election in the state.

Ahmed disclosed this while hosting some journalists at the Command’s headquarters in Ado-Ekiti.

He said the Command had mapped out strategies to ensure hitch- free election, saying with effective from July 9, policemen would be deployed to strategic locations in the state.

The police commissioner advised residents in the state to conduct themselves in a peaceful manner before, during and after the election.

He also assured people of the state of safety of their lives and property.

He said: “Robust security has been put in place come July 14. Not less than 30,000 policemen would be deployed and other logistics would be on ground. Our tactical teams are ready for the task ahead.

“Effective from July 9, everything would take shape and everybody would be in their positions. All the threats analysis had been conducted. We are fully ready for the poll and if the election is today, it just for us to press one or two buttons.

“I want to encourage the people of Ekiti to be law abiding, to give us timely and credible information. I equally advise them to come out on election day to exercise their civil rights and responsibility to vote for candidate of their choice peacefully and retire back to their houses peacefully.”

Re: 30,000 Policemen Deployed For Ekiti Election – CP by weyreypey: 4:18pm On Jun 28, 2018
If you like relocate jaji cantonment
Re: 30,000 Policemen Deployed For Ekiti Election – CP by SalamRushdie: 4:19pm On Jun 28, 2018
And less than 200 deployed to Barkin Ladi where over 200 were killed ..this should tell what the priority of this govt is for now

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 30,000 Policemen Deployed For Ekiti Election – CP by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jun 28, 2018
So we have 30,000 policemen in this country and hausa fulani terrorist herdsmen massacred people for 48hrs without rescue....

What a perfect nation...

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 30,000 Policemen Deployed For Ekiti Election – CP by Paperwhite(m): 4:20pm On Jun 28, 2018
For just election? So how many will police other places? Nigeria is just sickening! Guess we're yet to know figures from the army,DSS, NSCDC & other security personnel that Will be deployed for the same election.
Re: 30,000 Policemen Deployed For Ekiti Election – CP by Homeboiy: 4:45pm On Jun 28, 2018
No war front

1 Like

Re: 30,000 Policemen Deployed For Ekiti Election – CP by MadeInTokyo: 4:46pm On Jun 28, 2018
grin grin grin

Buhari is truly a joke and a dullard

How many policemen were deployed to Plateau state

Nigerians should hold buhari on the day of Ekiti election cos the smelling Fulani herdsmen jihaidst will strike again in several north central villages where there will be no security on ground cos they have all being moved to Ekiti State

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 30,000 Policemen Deployed For Ekiti Election – CP by kcmichael: 5:17pm On Jun 28, 2018
Seecthe news on 2014 ekiti election that the police refuse to disclose how many they were deploying.
This is pay back time

Re: 30,000 Policemen Deployed For Ekiti Election – CP by OfficialAPCNig: 5:34pm On Jun 28, 2018
Assuming just 200 were deployed during the attack in Plateau, we won't be mourning today. It seems the terrorists are so hell bent on capturing Ekiti.
Re: 30,000 Policemen Deployed For Ekiti Election – CP by tuniski: 6:02pm On Jun 28, 2018
kcmichael:
Seecthe news on 2014 ekiti election that the police refuse to disclose how many they were deploying.
This is pay back time
16:0 reloaded. Fayemi/apc remain rejected overwhelmingly by the people of ekit.
Re: 30,000 Policemen Deployed For Ekiti Election – CP by activistjohnny(m): 6:07pm On Jun 28, 2018
Security operatives is needed, but rigging will be resisted. professor olusola eleka of pdp will win massively and convincely in landslide victory. snatching of ballot boxes will be resisted.

1 Like

Re: 30,000 Policemen Deployed For Ekiti Election – CP by activistjohnny(m): 6:09pm On Jun 28, 2018
OfficialAPCNig:
Assuming just 200 were deployed during the attack in Plateau, we won't be mourning today. It seems the terrorists are so hell bent on capturing Ekiti.
Apc government will never do that. they prefer more blood shed by herdsmen than protecting the lives and property of Nigerians.
Re: 30,000 Policemen Deployed For Ekiti Election – CP by OfficialAPCNig: 6:13pm On Jun 28, 2018
activistjohnny:
Apc government will never do that. they prefer more blood shed by herdsmen than protecting the lives and property of Nigerians.
I don't blame them at all. Na yoruba moslems that are hell bent on handing over Ekiti to them like they did in Ilorin I blame.
Re: 30,000 Policemen Deployed For Ekiti Election – CP by activistjohnny(m): 6:18pm On Jun 28, 2018
OfficialAPCNig:

I don't blame them at all. Na yoruba moslems that are hell bent on handing over Ekiti to them like they did in Ilorin I blame.
yea, but it will surely be resisted by yoruba christians.
Re: 30,000 Policemen Deployed For Ekiti Election – CP by daddyp76(m): 6:36pm On Jun 28, 2018
OfficialAPCNig:

Ekiti is not Ilorin, let me take you back to event in the past. In 1983 the Ondo state comprise Ekiti and Ondo wanted Late pa Ajasin but government at the center want Pa omoboriowo and they declared Omoboriowo winner and what follows wasn't palatable, at the end pa Ajasin eventually got his mandate.
Now 90% of Ekiti want Eleka and he will win the election but if APC try to ...........I will not say much.

1 Like

Re: 30,000 Policemen Deployed For Ekiti Election – CP by Edubbs: 6:37pm On Jun 28, 2018
Lol 30,0000?

Anyway anything to pay Fayose back in his own coin and serve him karma is welcomed.
Re: 30,000 Policemen Deployed For Ekiti Election – CP by kingsman66(m): 6:39pm On Jun 28, 2018
what do you expect from a dull and heavy duty president
Re: 30,000 Policemen Deployed For Ekiti Election – CP by TheShopKeeper(m): 6:43pm On Jun 28, 2018
...how did the NPF got this huge number of Police Officers just for elections, whilst other parts of the country are burning?
Re: 30,000 Policemen Deployed For Ekiti Election – CP by OfficialAPCNig: 2:41am On Jun 29, 2018
daddyp76:

Ekiti is not Ilorin, let me take you back to event in the past. In 1983 the Ondo state comprise Ekiti and Ondo wanted Late pa Ajasin but government at the center want Pa omoboriowo and they declared Omoboriowo winner and what follows wasn't palatable, at the end pa Ajasin eventually got his mandate.
Now 90% of Ekiti want Eleka and he will win the election but if APC try to ...........I will not say much.
You are a Christian and have said yours, but have your moslem brothers said theirs?

The same way MURIC was busy acting as Spokeperson for Fulani Terrorists would be the same way they will defend the caliphate and tag sensible people like you as fake Omoluabi.
Re: 30,000 Policemen Deployed For Ekiti Election – CP by OfficialAPCNig: 2:46am On Jun 29, 2018
activistjohnny:
yea, but it will surely be resisted by yoruba christians.
Yoruba Christians? Lol

What did you do when they handed over Ilorin to the Caliphate? Did you resist when they sold Iwo to their fulani overlord? Ogun is littering every single space with Sharia court instead of saving the state from drowning like Atlantis. Did you people resisted that?

Ekiti is gone with the election of Fayemi. The first casualty would be the Anti-Grazing Law.
Re: 30,000 Policemen Deployed For Ekiti Election – CP by OfficialAPCNig: 2:49am On Jun 29, 2018
activistjohnny:
There is nothing like herdsmen. Fulanis are not the only herds keeper in this country.

Call them Fulani herdsmen or better still, Fulani Terrorists.

1 Like

Re: 30,000 Policemen Deployed For Ekiti Election – CP by activistjohnny(m): 7:46am On Jun 29, 2018
OfficialAPCNig:

There is nothing like herdsmen. Fulanis are not the only herds keeper in this country.

Call them Fulani herdsmen or better still, Fulani Terrorists.
exactly, fulani terrorists.

2 Likes

Re: 30,000 Policemen Deployed For Ekiti Election – CP by activistjohnny(m): 7:48am On Jun 29, 2018
OfficialAPCNig:

Yoruba Christians? Lol

What did you do when they handed over Ilorin to the Caliphate? Did you resist when they sold Iwo to their fulani overlord? Ogun is littering every single space with Sharia court instead of saving the state from drowning like Atlantis. Did you people resisted that?

Ekiti is gone with the election of Fayemi. The first casualty would be the Anti-Grazing Law.
abeg stop displaying your ignorance here. election have not been conducted in ekiti state. till 14th july, we will all see the outcome. by the special grace of almighty God, professor olusola eleka of pdp will win massively and convincely on july 14th governorship poll.

1 Like

Re: 30,000 Policemen Deployed For Ekiti Election – CP by OfficialAPCNig: 9:50am On Jun 29, 2018
activistjohnny:
abeg stop displaying your ignorance here. election have not been conducted in ekiti state. till 14th july, we will all see the outcome. by the special grace of almighty God, professor olusola eleka of pdp will win massively and convincely on july 14th governorship poll.
Sorry, MURIC are already in Ekiti mobilizing their band of terrorists, 30,000 police are standing by and herdsmen are waiting patiently at the border.
Re: 30,000 Policemen Deployed For Ekiti Election – CP by activistjohnny(m): 10:52am On Jun 29, 2018
OfficialAPCNig:

Sorry, MURIC are already in Ekiti mobilizing their band of terrorists, 30,000 police are standing by and herdsmen are waiting patiently at the border.
lol they do their worst in anambra governorship election, so what is the outcome? pdp will win massively and convincely in landslide victory in both ekiti and osun state governorship election. you will read the results of the poll.

1 Like

Re: 30,000 Policemen Deployed For Ekiti Election – CP by OfficialAPCNig: 6:46pm On Jun 29, 2018
activistjohnny:
lol they do their worst in anambra governorship election, so what is the outcome? pdp will win massively and convincely in landslide victory in both ekiti and osun state governorship election. you will read the results of the poll.
Anambra is not Ekiti. We don't have Igbo moslems.

I will quote you when yoruba moslem finally hand over Ekiti to the herdsmen.
Re: 30,000 Policemen Deployed For Ekiti Election – CP by activistjohnny(m): 2:47am On Jul 01, 2018
OfficialAPCNig:

Anambra is not Ekiti. We don't have Igbo moslems.

I will quote you when yoruba moslem finally hand over Ekiti to the herdsmen.
lol you are very funny here. i hope you know that the deputy governorship candidate of pdp is a muslim man from Ado-Ekiti.

(1) (Reply)

Between Reno Omokri And A Twitter Follower - Hilarious Tweets. / OMG!! OMG!! See Poster That Got Nigerian Youths Talking And Screaming / Rivers State Election To Be Postponed ~ INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.