Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,590 members, 7,837,224 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

President Buhari Receives Yoruba Fuji Star Who Sing "SAIBABA" Music! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Receives Yoruba Fuji Star Who Sing "SAIBABA" Music! (2511 Views)

Buhari Receives Orji Uzor Kalu In Daura (photos) / President Buhari Receives The Super Eagles Team (PHOTOS) / President Buhari Receives Fayemi, Ekiti APC Governorship Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari Receives Yoruba Fuji Star Who Sing "SAIBABA" Music! by Realcash224(m): 8:47pm On Jun 28, 2018
President @MBuhari receives King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal K1, a Yoruba (Fuji) singer, who sings the popular
#SaiBaba song, today at the State House, Abuja.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Receives Yoruba Fuji Star Who Sing "SAIBABA" Music! by SalamRushdie: 8:52pm On Jun 28, 2018
See what Buhari is doing , recieving praise singers at a time he should be in mourning as a president who has lost over 500 of his citizens needlessly this week alone .

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Receives Yoruba Fuji Star Who Sing "SAIBABA" Music! by CoolFreeday(m): 9:00pm On Jun 28, 2018
I luv my President

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Receives Yoruba Fuji Star Who Sing "SAIBABA" Music! by Ziggylady(f): 9:07pm On Jun 28, 2018
Sophisticated slowpoke singing praises to his lord and master.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Receives Yoruba Fuji Star Who Sing "SAIBABA" Music! by deomelo: 9:10pm On Jun 28, 2018
YES oooooo

#SAIBABA2019

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Receives Yoruba Fuji Star Who Sing "SAIBABA" Music! by onward4life(m): 9:26pm On Jun 28, 2018
Yorowbal

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Receives Yoruba Fuji Star Who Sing "SAIBABA" Music! by debaj10: 9:27pm On Jun 28, 2018
kwam1 and buhari-
unbeatable!

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Receives Yoruba Fuji Star Who Sing "SAIBABA" Music! by debaj10: 9:27pm On Jun 28, 2018
kwam1 and buhari-
unbeatable!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Receives Yoruba Fuji Star Who Sing "SAIBABA" Music! by RZArecta2(m): 9:28pm On Jun 28, 2018
Does this brain dead cretín who calls himself a president know that many lives were lost due to tanker explosion in Lagos today ? Fùckin rétard cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Receives Yoruba Fuji Star Who Sing "SAIBABA" Music! by royalamour(m): 9:30pm On Jun 28, 2018
Flying in a helicopter to Lagos would have been better. Oh! I forgot, no statement issued yet and it's almost 10pm already.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Receives Yoruba Fuji Star Who Sing "SAIBABA" Music! by zombieHUNTER: 9:32pm On Jun 28, 2018
Please let me point out that the artist is

A Yoruba Muslim

It's very important to note

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Receives Yoruba Fuji Star Who Sing "SAIBABA" Music! by PureMe01: 9:40pm On Jun 28, 2018

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Receives Yoruba Fuji Star Who Sing "SAIBABA" Music! by mollymotion(m): 9:51pm On Jun 28, 2018
God see us through
Re: President Buhari Receives Yoruba Fuji Star Who Sing "SAIBABA" Music! by Jokerman(m): 10:28pm On Jun 28, 2018
deomelo:
YES oooooo

#SAIBABA2019

Demdem.... I am ashamed of you....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Receives Yoruba Fuji Star Who Sing "SAIBABA" Music! by EmekusTHEgreat(m): 11:20pm On Jun 28, 2018
Our country is a zoo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Receives Yoruba Fuji Star Who Sing "SAIBABA" Music! by deomelo: 1:18am On Jun 29, 2018
Jokerman:

Demdem.... I am ashamed of you....

Nna ipob, save your shame for yourself and fellow bitter, ignorant, disgruntled, frustrated Igbos and anti-Nigerian elements.
Re: President Buhari Receives Yoruba Fuji Star Who Sing "SAIBABA" Music! by Ikenna0b: 1:28am On Jun 29, 2018
Of course na yoruba. Sophisticated m0rons

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Receives Yoruba Fuji Star Who Sing "SAIBABA" Music! by zombieHUNTER: 5:41am On Jun 29, 2018
deomelo:

Nna ipob, save your shame for yourself and fellow bitter, ignorant, disgruntled, frustrated Igbos and anti-Nigerian elements.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Receives Yoruba Fuji Star Who Sing "SAIBABA" Music! by olalat(m): 7:08am On Jun 29, 2018
SalamRushdie:
See what Buhari is doing , recieving praise singers at a time he should be in mourning as a president who has lost over 500 of his citizens needlessly this week alone .
Just be reasonable at least for once nah. You expect him.to continue wearing black attire cos of the killing, he should not move on to another business of governance? If he had not visited plateau now, you people will make that a national topic on its own. Oga, go get busy unless this thing you are doing is a job on its own. The guard of my house is a fon guy from Jos, he witness the whole crises first hand. In fact, his wife is around cos of the wahala. His own account and perspective is different to hate inclined comments people like peddle here on the forum. If you to much about the jos crisis, visit jos. Stop passing ignorant judgments here Naira land. May God saves us from people who are not happy hearing good news coming out of this country due to political consideration. They are the dangers.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Receives Yoruba Fuji Star Who Sing "SAIBABA" Music! by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 7:15am On Jun 29, 2018
olalat:

Just be reasonable at least for once nah. You expect him.to continue wearing black attire cos of the killing, he should not move on to another business of governance? If he had not visited plateau now, you people will make that a national topic on its own. Oga, go get busy unless this thing you are doing is a job on its own. The guard of my house is a fon guy from Jos, he witness the whole crises first hand. In fact, his wife is around cos of the wahala. His own account and perspective is different to hate inclined comments people like peddle here on the forum. If you to much about the jos crisis, visit jos. Stop passing ignorant judgments here Naira land. May God saves us from people who are not happy hearing good news coming out of this country due to political consideration. They are the dangers.
Re: President Buhari Receives Yoruba Fuji Star Who Sing "SAIBABA" Music! by SalamRushdie: 7:49am On Jun 29, 2018
olalat:

Receiving a praise singer is no business of governance

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Receives Yoruba Fuji Star Who Sing "SAIBABA" Music! by olalat(m): 8:04am On Jun 29, 2018
SalamRushdie:

Seek knowledge before comment on public affairs brother. Critism is not a job unless you are a sponsored critic. Get busy. Seun was busy when creating this forum. Better stil, be creative with your chosen criticism career so that you may get fan base. With the way you go about it, its exhibition of one's shallow mind.
Re: President Buhari Receives Yoruba Fuji Star Who Sing "SAIBABA" Music! by johnmartus(m): 8:09am On Jun 29, 2018
SalamRushdie:

do you see him chilling with bottle of champagne or suyar?

Re: President Buhari Receives Yoruba Fuji Star Who Sing "SAIBABA" Music! by SalamRushdie: 8:15am On Jun 29, 2018
olalat:
Seek knowledge before comment on public affairs brother. Critism is not a job unless you are a sponsored critic. Get busy. Seun was busy when creating this forum. Better stil, be creative with your chosen criticism career so that you may get fan base. With the way you go about it, its exhibition of one's shallow mind.

Forget about my wellbeing please as I have never called to ask you for a dime to support myself and face the fact ....is receiving a praise singer now a govt business of the day ? Would Buhari have received this praise singer they day after Yusuf had his bike accident?

13 millions jobs lost , thousands of lives lost needlessly , deepening division, almost 90 million Nigerians on mind boggling hopeless abject poverty and you think my criticism of bad leadership exhibits a shallow mind and you that supports this nonsnsense probably because of sectarian or partisan or greed driven allegiances has a deep mind shey.... cheesy

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Receives Yoruba Fuji Star Who Sing "SAIBABA" Music! by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:23am On Jun 29, 2018
Na sai baba them go dey sing undecided Them no go sing about the ills in the society

RIP to the dead!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Receives Yoruba Fuji Star Who Sing "SAIBABA" Music! by earthsync(f): 9:25am On Jun 29, 2018
Buhari has failed us as a president, those that died in Plateau, in Lagos he failed them cause he was busy doing things like this. I can't boast of one good thing he's done.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Receives Yoruba Fuji Star Who Sing "SAIBABA" Music! by aribisala0(m): 9:33am On Jun 29, 2018
Re: President Buhari Receives Yoruba Fuji Star Who Sing "SAIBABA" Music! by Kingosytex(m): 10:06am On Jun 29, 2018
Izzokay grin

(1) (Reply)

Newly Defected APC Members In A Close Door Meeting With Ike Ekweremadu (photos) / Breaking News! And The Defections Continue From PDP To APC / Osun Election;results As It Stands Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.