Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,197 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

$322m Abacha Loot: FG Begins Cash Transfer To Poor Homes.. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / $322m Abacha Loot: FG Begins Cash Transfer To Poor Homes.. (39779 Views)

FG Begins Cash Transfers To Vulnerable Households In Kogi, Sokoto / FG Begins Cash Transfer To 200,000 Nigerians / Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: $322m Abacha Loot: FG Begins Cash Transfer To Poor Homes.. by Afonja007: 10:15pm On Jun 28, 2018
post=68915454:
Haters of any good news are here already.....
They are always on the look out for any BAD, NEGATIVE, BLOODY news EVERYWHERE!!
But GOOD NEWS is always repulsive to them!
Children of hate.
Smh!!
the money is for northern almajeri cus they inherit the whole money
Re: $322m Abacha Loot: FG Begins Cash Transfer To Poor Homes.. by Briteiyobo1(m): 10:18pm On Jun 28, 2018
Buhari you are to bias
Re: $322m Abacha Loot: FG Begins Cash Transfer To Poor Homes.. by Pebcak: 10:19pm On Jun 28, 2018
But why

In a corrupt country, with no standard means of citizen identification, no accountability and they throwing $322m out like these. I bet this is going to election funding they will distribute a miserable #10million out of #112billion.

why cant they divide it into 5 geopolitical zones get gas power plant start using gas we are flaring in south south and ensure 24/7 power

why cant they share the money to develop school system

why cant they share the money for develop infrastructure roads, ....

why why why why...

3 Likes

Re: $322m Abacha Loot: FG Begins Cash Transfer To Poor Homes.. by excel101(m): 10:19pm On Jun 28, 2018
14 of the 19 states are from the north. Is the recovered loot not Nigeria's money?
Re: $322m Abacha Loot: FG Begins Cash Transfer To Poor Homes.. by ilemona4u: 10:20pm On Jun 28, 2018
this does not make sense at all. these money should b use to create skilk acquisition centers to empower the yovths to b self dependent or to provide soft loans n capital to youths who are not meant to hav formal education. for Godsake what can 5000 do 4 this people, by d way. the most poorest n vulnerable in our societies hav no bank accounts n means 'of identification. so basically, this is another avenue for ovr politicians to reloot the money by using the names of their wives, kids n relatives.. NIGERIA WHY?

4 Likes

Re: $322m Abacha Loot: FG Begins Cash Transfer To Poor Homes.. by Codes151(m): 10:20pm On Jun 28, 2018
Its high time this man leaves office with his crooked and biased govt.

So u mean, only these people are poor... You forget this cash is tax payers money from all..

This govt is whack

2 Likes

Re: $322m Abacha Loot: FG Begins Cash Transfer To Poor Homes.. by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:22pm On Jun 28, 2018
Most of the money is stolen from Oil Producing States but the sharing is not for Rivers, Akwa Ibom and Bayelsa State. Congratulations. Ole. angry
Re: $322m Abacha Loot: FG Begins Cash Transfer To Poor Homes.. by CodeTemplar: 10:23pm On Jun 28, 2018
Butterflyleo:

The way all you see is evil evil evil I am sure your village people have cooked the real you and shared it among themselves so I am sure this is not the real you talking but the evil you.

Grow up.
Re: $322m Abacha Loot: FG Begins Cash Transfer To Poor Homes.. by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:23pm On Jun 28, 2018
ilemona4u:
this does not make sense at all. these money should b use to create skilk acquisition centers to empower the yovths to b self dependent or to provide soft loans n capital to youths who are not meant to hav formal education. for Godsake what can 5000 do 4 this people, by d way. the most poorest n vulnerable in our societies hav no bank accounts n means 'of identification. so basically, this is another avenue for ovr politicians to reloot the money by using the names of their wives, kids n relatives.. NIGERIA WHY?

The money is gone as far as I am concerned.
Re: $322m Abacha Loot: FG Begins Cash Transfer To Poor Homes.. by BanevsJoker(m): 10:24pm On Jun 28, 2018
...erm, but "Abacha never stole". Where then did this alleged loot come from? Buhari, please tell them it's Jonathan loot.
Re: $322m Abacha Loot: FG Begins Cash Transfer To Poor Homes.. by cbngov01(m): 10:24pm On Jun 28, 2018
I regret voting this retards!...if we have over 180million nigerians, just share the money round!everyone is poor under u goddamn it!

3 Likes

Re: $322m Abacha Loot: FG Begins Cash Transfer To Poor Homes.. by bigpicture001: 10:24pm On Jun 28, 2018
post=68915421:
Good development.
I pray and hope it goes to the people that needs it the most without some corrupt politicians sitting on it has before.

A new Sherrif is in town tho.....
....itd d most stupid way to spend national resources...it's meant to pacify some sections of nigeria cuz of up coming elections.....

1 Like

Re: $322m Abacha Loot: FG Begins Cash Transfer To Poor Homes.. by Xander85: 10:27pm On Jun 28, 2018
Briteiyobo1:
Just imagine, no oil producing state in that list, meanwhile that money is our oil money. This Government is to bias
Re: $322m Abacha Loot: FG Begins Cash Transfer To Poor Homes.. by Butterflyleo: 10:28pm On Jun 28, 2018
Hofbrauhaus:

Common get out from here and go and play with your mates...you think this is your jamb lesson class??

With the way you talk it shows you are the one who is yet to even be old enough for jamb.

People are talking analytically and all you have to say is evil buhari this and evil buhari that.

You are obviously a robotic response system so I expect nothing but an auto loop response from you.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: $322m Abacha Loot: FG Begins Cash Transfer To Poor Homes.. by Butterflyleo: 10:30pm On Jun 28, 2018
CodeTemplar:

Grow up.

You should at least try to grow in any direction since UP is not one of them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: $322m Abacha Loot: FG Begins Cash Transfer To Poor Homes.. by Skseries: 10:33pm On Jun 28, 2018
This is the rubbish we get when we have school drop out handling the affairs of this country, does sharing money fix our issues. Give a man a fish and u will give him one meal but teach him to fish and he will feed a generation. We have a useless gov. Is it to hard to carry that money and invest in project that will benefit the whole country. We have ajaokuta there wasting away, and a gov is here sharing money for them.self's claiming its for the poor I hate this country

1 Like

Re: $322m Abacha Loot: FG Begins Cash Transfer To Poor Homes.. by Butterflyleo: 10:34pm On Jun 28, 2018
RuthlessLeader:

Do you seriously think five thousand naira per home will alleviate their poverty when simple bag of rice is 18000?

They could have built world hospitals in all 36 states of nigeria but I guess that sharing 5000 to an one household for votes is a better strategy.

You and all other bmc's are evil bastards

I told you before that you have a problem with understanding whatever you read. This is from the OP.

She said before the money was returned to Nigeria, there was an agreement with the Swiss government that it should be used for alleviating poverty and this was to be done with the supervision of the World Bank.

I hope you now understand why it couldn't go into construction of hospitals. Some of you need to learn to read or at least pretend you did.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: $322m Abacha Loot: FG Begins Cash Transfer To Poor Homes.. by GavelSlam: 10:36pm On Jun 28, 2018
RuthlessLeader:

Do you seriously think five thousand naira per home will alleviate their poverty when simple bag of rice is 18000?

They could have built world hospitals in all 36 states of nigeria but I guess that sharing 5000 to an one household for votes is a better strategy.

You and all other bmc's are evil bastards

This kid with the wide nostrils again.

I would indulge you only this once.

Nigeria is not a rich nation.

Graduates who are earning a trade via the Npower scheme earn 30k.

This government is doing what no other government has done by providing for those at the very bottom.

Many of you quoted Bill Gates when he came around claiming the human capital had been overlooked even as I'm sure he had no idea concerning Npower at the time.

You guys claim infrastructure being prioritized is not aa important . Yet, when government provided for the poorest you want to wail.

Is it the poor you hate, the government you've decided you would not have any peace in their execution of their policies or simply because you are simply evil?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: $322m Abacha Loot: FG Begins Cash Transfer To Poor Homes.. by garrimallam: 10:37pm On Jun 28, 2018
Why wasting time opening register? Buhari and his cohorts already know what to do ,"will d loot to the North" period.
Stop those window dressing oga Bubu.

quote author=Hofbrauhaus post=68915429]Rubbish...who is not poor in Nigeria under the evil devil called Buhari??[/quote]
Re: $322m Abacha Loot: FG Begins Cash Transfer To Poor Homes.. by cytell56: 10:38pm On Jun 28, 2018
Re: $322m Abacha Loot: FG Begins Cash Transfer To Poor Homes.. by steefi07: 10:39pm On Jun 28, 2018
Give us Electricity that you promised
Re: $322m Abacha Loot: FG Begins Cash Transfer To Poor Homes.. by Xander85: 10:39pm On Jun 28, 2018
princeade86:
northerners will have giant shares.

Buhari the nasty bigot first considers the core muslim north before the rest of the country gets a look in! Remember when he told the MD of the World Bank to focus his developmental efforts in Nigeria in the north?

For me, i've just resigned myself to the fact Alaigbo will be cheated in this current APC/Buhari regime, and i'm praying not too much damage is done to us before either the man leaves Aso Rock (by whatever means) or Nigeria self-destructs!

1 Like

Re: $322m Abacha Loot: FG Begins Cash Transfer To Poor Homes.. by steefi07: 10:41pm On Jun 28, 2018
Skseries:
This is the rubbish we get when we have school drop out handling the affairs of this country, does sharing money fix our issues. Give a man a fish and u will give him one meal but teach him to fish and he will feed a generation. We have a useless gov. Is it to hard to carry that money and invest in project that will benefit the whole country. We have ajaokuta there wasting away, and a gov is here sharing money for them.self's claiming its for the poor I hate this country

Thank you
Re: $322m Abacha Loot: FG Begins Cash Transfer To Poor Homes.. by kenex4ever(m): 10:41pm On Jun 28, 2018
We now know d States dat are "actually " poor.
Re: $322m Abacha Loot: FG Begins Cash Transfer To Poor Homes.. by statusquoante: 10:41pm On Jun 28, 2018
GavelSlam:

But you call them almajiri now you claim it is fictional.

Try and stick to one story.

Please what is the criteria for deciding that a household is poor
How are the poor households located and registered
Re: $322m Abacha Loot: FG Begins Cash Transfer To Poor Homes.. by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jun 28, 2018
............ " aLOOTING continua "

govt of thieves, by thieves, for sidon look!

#RE-COLONISATION OR REVOLUTION IS THE REMEDY!
Re: $322m Abacha Loot: FG Begins Cash Transfer To Poor Homes.. by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jun 28, 2018
gurunlocker:
Do we have database in Nigeria? What do they mean by "poor household"?

It's just a way to reembezzle the money, distribute to a few almajiris and keep the rest.
God bless u my broda
Re: $322m Abacha Loot: FG Begins Cash Transfer To Poor Homes.. by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jun 28, 2018
These are the states and places(IDP camps) and Fulani herdsmen for the zoo fraudulent elections season.

If anyone collect this bloody bribes from Fulani terrorists leaders; start packing your belongings relocate to Nigeria before referendum.

2 Likes

Re: $322m Abacha Loot: FG Begins Cash Transfer To Poor Homes.. by GavelSlam: 10:44pm On Jun 28, 2018
statusquoante:

Please what is the criteria for deciding that a household is poor
How are the poor households located and registered

You can always send a question to those managing the funds.

I'm sure Google can help with their address.

1 Like

Re: $322m Abacha Loot: FG Begins Cash Transfer To Poor Homes.. by Temidayo9(m): 10:44pm On Jun 28, 2018
Karlovich:
starting with fictional poor homes in northern Nigeria, govt for the north and with the north. back to daura 2019 or suffer
Someone like you will still pitch tent with Atiku, claiming Buhari is bad, and the govt by the North will still continue
Re: $322m Abacha Loot: FG Begins Cash Transfer To Poor Homes.. by GavelSlam: 10:45pm On Jun 28, 2018
Jolar101:
These are the states and places(IDP camps) and Fulani herdsmen for the zoo fraudulent elections season.

If anyone collect this bloody bribes from Fulani terrorists leaders; start packing your belongings relocate to Nigeria before referendum.

Like Anambra?

1 Like

Re: $322m Abacha Loot: FG Begins Cash Transfer To Poor Homes.. by RexTramadol1: 10:47pm On Jun 28, 2018
Butterflyleo:

The way all you see is evil evil evil I am sure your village people have cooked the real you and shared it among themselves so I am sure this is not the real you talking but the evil you.

I used to believe there is nothing like terrestial powers

And all stories of village people are fictitious

But seeing people like you guys doing all this for stipends or reasons obvious to you alone

I'm convinced beyond reasonable doubts that some destinies have long been used along with kiddies diapers.

MFM can still salvage ona situations though.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Checkout This Hilarious Facebook Post By Kenyan(pic) / Lagos Tops List Of Highly Indebted States With N797b. Delta, Ogun, Rivers Follow / Fayose Reacts As Saraki, Ahmed Dump APC For PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.