Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,113 members, 7,811,131 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:31 AM

Lagos Tanker Explosion: Runtown, Davido, Reekado Banks React - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lagos Tanker Explosion: Runtown, Davido, Reekado Banks React (41028 Views)

Daddy Freeze Blasts Prophet Udensi Godlove Over Lagos Tanker Accident / Ali Baba Reacts To Otedola Bridge, Lagos Tanker Fire / Don Jazzy Reacts To Reekado Banks Sagging His Trouser (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos Tanker Explosion: Runtown, Davido, Reekado Banks React by infonnews5: 10:13pm On Jun 28, 2018
Following the sad tanker explosion that happened along Lagos-Ibadan way today, some celebrities have taken to different social media sites to react.

See screenshots below.

source: https://www.donsimonii.com/2018/06/runtown-davido-reekado-banks-atiku.html

1 Like

Re: Lagos Tanker Explosion: Runtown, Davido, Reekado Banks React by mogboyelade(f): 10:22pm On Jun 28, 2018
Infact, I'm dazed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Tanker Explosion: Runtown, Davido, Reekado Banks React by infonnews5: 10:27pm On Jun 28, 2018
its so painful
mogboyelade:
Infact, I'm dazed.
Re: Lagos Tanker Explosion: Runtown, Davido, Reekado Banks React by thesicilian: 10:28pm On Jun 28, 2018
I want to see them donating money and relief materials to those affected.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Tanker Explosion: Runtown, Davido, Reekado Banks React by IME1: 10:32pm On Jun 28, 2018
cry
You may not appreciate this if you have not passed that route to see the traffic and number of people that ply that route.
That's my route and I was to travel through that axis just this coming Sunday
So sad
The number of people dying is now in mass numbers
And it's making people numb, insensitive and cold.

We must never see these deaths as normal because humans are mortal, no all death no be death
These deaths are preventable
We are not born to die but live
Death/sleep/transition is the end result of living not an axe to cut short destinies
What do you want to bury now?

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lagos Tanker Explosion: Runtown, Davido, Reekado Banks React by ijebuloaded(m): 10:32pm On Jun 28, 2018
Lets Pray For Nigeria

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Tanker Explosion: Runtown, Davido, Reekado Banks React by splmosixx(m): 10:33pm On Jun 28, 2018
Y
Re: Lagos Tanker Explosion: Runtown, Davido, Reekado Banks React by Authoreety: 10:33pm On Jun 28, 2018
Reactants

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Tanker Explosion: Runtown, Davido, Reekado Banks React by mybestlove(m): 10:33pm On Jun 28, 2018
Do we really have a country? Since January 2018 till now, can anybody tell me one good news that has come out of Nigeria?

Things have fallen apart and the center is faking to hold but we know, it cannot hold.

In Nigeria there is need to go back to the drawing board and carve out a way forward.

These things happen because there's no government to do the right thing. Tankers as old as 30 years are found on our roads

FRSC knows little or nothing about safety
Truck drivers are little boys who get high on weed
Tanker are never revisioned or phased off road.

In fact, no government.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Tanker Explosion: Runtown, Davido, Reekado Banks React by tayo4ng(m): 10:33pm On Jun 28, 2018
Ok, these is an indication that God is angry with our leaders. All we need is prayer. And Jesus wept

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Tanker Explosion: Runtown, Davido, Reekado Banks React by Factfinder1(m): 10:33pm On Jun 28, 2018
Terrible June,jos,Benue, taraba,Lagos incompetent government and a country going backwards in the name of politics and religious superiority...... We need to pray for Nigeria.... There's a warning voice note by a pastor who saw visions about the explosion today and other days to come in July please if you get it share it...I wish naiaraland had a WhatsApp group so I can share it

5 Likes

Re: Lagos Tanker Explosion: Runtown, Davido, Reekado Banks React by johnjones243: 10:33pm On Jun 28, 2018
My heart is bleeding right now... very horrible

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Tanker Explosion: Runtown, Davido, Reekado Banks React by corenewsonline: 10:33pm On Jun 28, 2018
Chai
Re: Lagos Tanker Explosion: Runtown, Davido, Reekado Banks React by Bintabisiriyu: 10:33pm On Jun 28, 2018
How i wish buhari was involved in that explosion

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Tanker Explosion: Runtown, Davido, Reekado Banks React by Wisdomcity2017: 10:33pm On Jun 28, 2018
Rip to those who lost their life's
Re: Lagos Tanker Explosion: Runtown, Davido, Reekado Banks React by BuhariNaWah: 10:33pm On Jun 28, 2018
Reactions everywhere for Nairaland.

Conc H2SO4 loading grin
Re: Lagos Tanker Explosion: Runtown, Davido, Reekado Banks React by akeentech(m): 10:33pm On Jun 28, 2018
I sympathise with those affected.

See my signature
Re: Lagos Tanker Explosion: Runtown, Davido, Reekado Banks React by dainvincible(m): 10:33pm On Jun 28, 2018
#PrayersUpforNigeria
May God help us all
Re: Lagos Tanker Explosion: Runtown, Davido, Reekado Banks React by babfet(m): 10:33pm On Jun 28, 2018
So sad
Re: Lagos Tanker Explosion: Runtown, Davido, Reekado Banks React by Muzanga(f): 10:33pm On Jun 28, 2018
thesicilian:
I want to see them donating money and relief materials to those affected.
and the donation will stop it from happeneing again abi. Go get ur pvc bro.
Re: Lagos Tanker Explosion: Runtown, Davido, Reekado Banks React by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:33pm On Jun 28, 2018
Bintabisiriyu:
How i wish buhari was involved in that explosion

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lagos Tanker Explosion: Runtown, Davido, Reekado Banks React by alexhl(m): 10:34pm On Jun 28, 2018
God protect us all
Re: Lagos Tanker Explosion: Runtown, Davido, Reekado Banks React by princeade86(m): 10:34pm On Jun 28, 2018
what's PVC got to do with dis issue.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Tanker Explosion: Runtown, Davido, Reekado Banks React by tollyboy5(m): 10:34pm On Jun 28, 2018
God have mercy I dey always travel with sole dey ask driver to overtake tankers on this same road. I'm not special I'm a sinner its just grace. mercy on our sins lord

1 Like

Re: Lagos Tanker Explosion: Runtown, Davido, Reekado Banks React by taiwiki(m): 10:34pm On Jun 28, 2018
I'm tired of reading any kinda news about Nigeria cry
Re: Lagos Tanker Explosion: Runtown, Davido, Reekado Banks React by Bgorgeous: 10:34pm On Jun 28, 2018
This is sad, the system is bad. God help us

1 Like

Re: Lagos Tanker Explosion: Runtown, Davido, Reekado Banks React by Nevee: 10:34pm On Jun 28, 2018
Sadly, All these are initial “gra gra” that may all end here. A tanker tripped over the Ojuelegba bridge, people died and not even one statement from just the state government to avoid reoccurrence. In saner climes, that was enough to shutdown the state for a whole day till the government resolves to do something tangible. About one week after, this happened today. Some people are happy they were able to escape and that is where it ends. The ones that couldn’t escape deserved to die yeah? People will still wake up and go to work tomorrow like nothing happened, we are past it “sharp-sharp”. No demonstrations, no protest. Truth is nothing will ever change in this country until we take the change into our hands. Let’s shut down this country for even a day, let’s march as one to challenge these failures in form of leaders. God bless Fela! Yes, there maybe bloodshed but it would be the last. If not, this people will keep sending the masses to their untimely graves. It was Plateau few days ago, Ojuelegba last week, tanker fire today, you could be the casualty of the next fatality. Let us pelt them with stones and let them know how it feels to bleed. Even the son of the President got flown to Germany for an accident due to his recklessness. Lol can we fly these victims to Germany too now? Yet, some of you are already campaigning for Buhari, Atiku and our common enemies again, God will judge you! I always laugh when some criticize the people who leave the so called “well paying” jobs here to relocate to saner countries. Well, some of those trapped in this inferno had those high paying jobs were going back home after the day’s work but are not more now because the government simply does not value their lives. Nigeria is a failed state. Your dreams and aspirations are like the right seed, but no matter how good those seeds are, once they are planted on the wrong soil (like Nigeria), they will never germinate. If you so have the chance to leave, pls do. That’s the best legacy you can guve to your children. That’s one mistake your politicians don’t make, they and children have passports and express entry to these countries. Should anything go wrong, all they need to buy is their flight tickets and they are all off, leaving the commoner to be the sufferer.

Nigerians, God is waiting for us to act. At least, let’s not disappoint Him. It’s our responsibility to right the wrongs. We need a revolution. Let’s hit the streets!

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lagos Tanker Explosion: Runtown, Davido, Reekado Banks React by maxwelloweezy(m): 10:35pm On Jun 28, 2018
Have mercy on lord

1 Like

Re: Lagos Tanker Explosion: Runtown, Davido, Reekado Banks React by maxwelloweezy(m): 10:35pm On Jun 28, 2018
Have mercy o lord
Re: Lagos Tanker Explosion: Runtown, Davido, Reekado Banks React by IeatPussy: 10:35pm On Jun 28, 2018
Chai shocked shocked This country don tire me. No day will pass we no go see bad news grace Nairaland FrontPage. embarassed Chai !!! Ppl that wake up this morning are no more. embarassed Nigeria.
Re: Lagos Tanker Explosion: Runtown, Davido, Reekado Banks React by Dutchey(m): 10:35pm On Jun 28, 2018
sad

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Throwback Photos Of Wizkid And Son, Boluwatife Balogun Spending Time Together / Rukky Sanda Wearing Tight Leggings / Cute Photo Of Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.