Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,304 members, 7,829,711 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

'If You Love Your Mother More Than Your Wife, You Made Your Wife Side Chick' - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 'If You Love Your Mother More Than Your Wife, You Made Your Wife Side Chick' (21668 Views)

How Do You Tell Your First Wife You Married Another Wife? / Wife, Side Chick Give Birth in The Same Hospital (picture, Video) / Any Man Who Says He Loves His Mother More Than His Wife Is Ignorant-nigerian Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'If You Love Your Mother More Than Your Wife, You Made Your Wife Side Chick' by sholay2011(m): 12:43pm On Jun 29, 2018
BleSSedMee:
Wisdom is key!

A wise woman should know a man cannot love his mother too much.

A wise man should know his wife is his topmost priority too.

grin grin
Re: 'If You Love Your Mother More Than Your Wife, You Made Your Wife Side Chick' by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jun 29, 2018
I'm in a contract/ an agreement with my spouse but an everlasting bond with my mom.

While the contract with a spouse can be dissolved, annulled, the bond with my mom is everlasting/unbreakable.

The love for spouse and love for parents are completely different.

2 Likes

Re: 'If You Love Your Mother More Than Your Wife, You Made Your Wife Side Chick' by MChaze25(m): 12:43pm On Jun 29, 2018
BleSSedMee:
Wisdom is key!

Story...
Any lady that tries a......
tries nonsense with my mum is a goner.
Where was the lady when I had nobody to give me help and courage?. Maybe slaying or double-dating Upandan.
Majority of our mother's mould in character re even rare to find these days.
So who born the Queen wey go compete with mother's love huh?
Most wise ladies check how much you love your mum before agreeing to marry you sef. It says alot

3 Likes

Re: 'If You Love Your Mother More Than Your Wife, You Made Your Wife Side Chick' by KingKingKing: 12:44pm On Jun 29, 2018
my mother comes first in anything ...

i will love my wife but i will love my mother a billion times more...

My mama don suffer for me no b small.. if i begin dey mention ehn.. *tears roll down by cheeks*

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'If You Love Your Mother More Than Your Wife, You Made Your Wife Side Chick' by peacengine(m): 12:45pm On Jun 29, 2018
My wife and kids first.
Re: 'If You Love Your Mother More Than Your Wife, You Made Your Wife Side Chick' by livinbygrace: 12:46pm On Jun 29, 2018
KingKingKing:
my mother comes first in a anything ...

i will love my wife but i will love my mother a billion times more...

My mama don suffer for me no b small.. if i begin dey mention ehn.. *tears roll down by cheeks*

God bless you.When mama dey suffer to train pikin to be somebody in life where the so called wife dey?If a man is not successful no woman will marry him.,but mama will still be mama.

4 Likes

Re: 'If You Love Your Mother More Than Your Wife, You Made Your Wife Side Chick' by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:47pm On Jun 29, 2018
Opinion is free...

She has right to her opinion but it doesn't make it fact!

In the hierarchy of a man's life the mother comes ahead of Wife. The wife operate as same wavelength as the man's sisters.
Re: 'If You Love Your Mother More Than Your Wife, You Made Your Wife Side Chick' by Xano(m): 12:47pm On Jun 29, 2018
A mother knows her role as one. A wife knows her role as one.
This lady's statement is stupid.

1 Like

Re: 'If You Love Your Mother More Than Your Wife, You Made Your Wife Side Chick' by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jun 29, 2018
A man should "leave his father and mother and cleave to his wife". " Leaving" mentioned in the bible is not just leaving their home but emotionally and otherwise.

Any reasonable man (in a sane family) loves the mother but your wife is your top most priority. Pray you marry a good wife and don't be a mama's boy. #experience

2 Likes

Re: 'If You Love Your Mother More Than Your Wife, You Made Your Wife Side Chick' by Xano(m): 12:48pm On Jun 29, 2018
livinbygrace:

God bless you.When mama dey suffer to train pikin to be somebody in life where the so called wife dey?If a man is not successful no woman will marry him.,but mama will still be mama.

Thank you
Re: 'If You Love Your Mother More Than Your Wife, You Made Your Wife Side Chick' by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jun 29, 2018
HeWrites:

She's still alive and healthy.

I mean your real mum not your step mum

2 Likes

Re: 'If You Love Your Mother More Than Your Wife, You Made Your Wife Side Chick' by KingKingKing: 12:49pm On Jun 29, 2018
livinbygrace:

God bless you! Respect to every mama out there...
The most devastated of humans are those who have no mothers no more

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'If You Love Your Mother More Than Your Wife, You Made Your Wife Side Chick' by SalamRushdie: 12:54pm On Jun 29, 2018
Stupid self centred girl ...this one can't marry me because I love my mum tooooooo much
Re: 'If You Love Your Mother More Than Your Wife, You Made Your Wife Side Chick' by Olulinks(m): 12:54pm On Jun 29, 2018
Anigreat:
shocked

I don't care!

It will be difficult for me to love my mum less and love my wife more. Not that I'm not going to love my wife, but mum comes first.

I'm so sorry future wife, but i can't help. That woman has pass through hell for me, sacrificing for me, so my days be better than hers. Mum love me so much, so why should i betray her because of one woman call wife?

If you dont like it that way, pack your useless things and get out of my house.
I will come back to this post when you're married. You will still come to modify your post here in the years or months to come. It's a prayer for you.

I don't pray you have a wife you will ever wish for to park her bag and leave your house ever.

Your wife comes first. (That's A'level, to be understood only when you're married.) Your mum doesn't even come second, because that's the place for your kids. I pray for you to key into this knowledge and appreciate the privileged of having this dropped this noon.

Your mum is your mum and she's not in any competition with your wife. She shouldn't even compete with her, because she loves you more than you understand.

2 Likes

Re: 'If You Love Your Mother More Than Your Wife, You Made Your Wife Side Chick' by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:57pm On Jun 29, 2018
BleSSedMee:
Wisdom is key!

Only a foolish man will put another woman aside his mother and daughter as his topmost priority.

1 Like

Re: 'If You Love Your Mother More Than Your Wife, You Made Your Wife Side Chick' by Sufficiency121(f): 1:01pm On Jun 29, 2018
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode]As a lady i see nothing wrong with a man loving his mum...

a man that love his mum can equally love his wife better...

because he should know how to threat a lady better

.... But any man that will compare his wife to his mum is equally a mama's boy undecided
Re: 'If You Love Your Mother More Than Your Wife, You Made Your Wife Side Chick' by Sufficiency121(f): 1:02pm On Jun 29, 2018
As a lady i see nothing wrong with a man loving his mum...

a man that love his mum can equally love his wife better...

because he should know how to threat a lady better

.... But any man that will compare his wife to his mum is equally a mama's boy undecided
Re: 'If You Love Your Mother More Than Your Wife, You Made Your Wife Side Chick' by Chukazu: 1:03pm On Jun 29, 2018
Your Mother belongs to your father, your wife belongs to you

If any man loves his mother more than the wife, then he obviously doesn't know the meaning of marriage

2 Likes

Re: 'If You Love Your Mother More Than Your Wife, You Made Your Wife Side Chick' by Teymanhenry(f): 1:04pm On Jun 29, 2018
Ladies tend to compare themselves with anything... The way a man loves his wife is different from the way he loves his mum,dad or siblings..pls just accept that love is different n not comparable
Re: 'If You Love Your Mother More Than Your Wife, You Made Your Wife Side Chick' by Teymanhenry(f): 1:04pm On Jun 29, 2018
Ladies tend to compare themselves with anything... The way a man loves his wife is different from the way he loves his mum,dad or siblings..pls just accept that love is love. ..and that's nothing more
Re: 'If You Love Your Mother More Than Your Wife, You Made Your Wife Side Chick' by Dutch2(m): 1:14pm On Jun 29, 2018
[quote author=BleSSedMee post=68920221]Wisdom is key!

That's for you na- women like you should be avoided ��
Re: 'If You Love Your Mother More Than Your Wife, You Made Your Wife Side Chick' by Horlamidei(m): 1:14pm On Jun 29, 2018
That's the problem with wives dis days esp Nigeria wives. Man should have wisdom..
Re: 'If You Love Your Mother More Than Your Wife, You Made Your Wife Side Chick' by selfwife(f): 1:16pm On Jun 29, 2018
Follygunners:
My mum will always come first regardless...

Marriage and love from my wife is conditional but my mum's love is unconditional. cool

My wife can cheat on me but, my mum can NEVER cheat on me. cool

My wife can divorce me but, my mum will ALWAYS be in my life! cool

My mum is life, mum is bae! angry angry angry
you are yet to jamb my kind of mother.cheats on you,gossips you and never see good in you,never forgets your mistakes.that is the reason I have only one heart.and it is all for my man and whoever makes him happy including his mother and our sons.
Re: 'If You Love Your Mother More Than Your Wife, You Made Your Wife Side Chick' by Newmanluckyman(m): 1:16pm On Jun 29, 2018
...mama's love can't be compared to another because it's a love on a different angle. So many things are invloved -eg. BIRTH. The love for our mothers are always NATURAL.

However, the very moment you are MARRIED , your wife becomes your ULTIMATE PRIORITY, your most cherished LOVED ONE. A problem arises when both the man and the woman doesn't know how to DIPLOMATICALLY manage it.

1 Like

Re: 'If You Love Your Mother More Than Your Wife, You Made Your Wife Side Chick' by selfwife(f): 1:19pm On Jun 29, 2018
KingKingKing:

God bless you! Respect to every mama out there...
The most devastated of humans are those who have no mothers no more
I believe they are those who have mothers living and breathing but are also absent.
Re: 'If You Love Your Mother More Than Your Wife, You Made Your Wife Side Chick' by Juliusdking(m): 1:20pm On Jun 29, 2018
Anigreat:
shocked
bros i dey ur back my na best thing wey don happen to me so Bleep any wife' what about if she love her mum pass me wetin i come be

I don't care!

It will be difficult for me to love my mum less and love my wife more. Not that I'm not going to love my wife, but mum comes first.

I'm so sorry future wife, but i can't help. That woman has pass through hell for me, sacrificing for me, so my days be better than hers. Mum love me so much, so why should i betray her because of one woman call wife?

If you dont like it that way, pack your useless things and get out of my house.
Re: 'If You Love Your Mother More Than Your Wife, You Made Your Wife Side Chick' by lastempero: 1:20pm On Jun 29, 2018
All these future witches always forget that they will be mother to a potential husband in the future wink
Re: 'If You Love Your Mother More Than Your Wife, You Made Your Wife Side Chick' by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jun 29, 2018
The roles both play are so distinct that there should be no basis for comparison whatsoever. Where one's role ends the other begins. If either of them feels sidelined or relegated then the man is not operating in optimal wisdom IMHO.

3 Likes

Re: 'If You Love Your Mother More Than Your Wife, You Made Your Wife Side Chick' by Idrismusty97(m): 1:26pm On Jun 29, 2018
The people comparing the two love are immature. And if my wife compares my love for my mother with her she is probably immature too.
Re: 'If You Love Your Mother More Than Your Wife, You Made Your Wife Side Chick' by Iziquiel(m): 1:29pm On Jun 29, 2018
Priscy01:
As shared by a Twitter user;

https://www.torimill.com/2018/06/you-made-your-wife-your-side-chic-if-you-claim-to-love-your-mother-more-than-her-lady.html

Heaven will never forgive me the day place any other woman above my mum. I've got tears rolling down my cheeks right now, just recounting all what my mum passed through bringing me and my brother up. She will always remain my number one..

1 Like

Re: 'If You Love Your Mother More Than Your Wife, You Made Your Wife Side Chick' by Arsenalholic(m): 1:30pm On Jun 29, 2018
pocohantas:

True talk. I love my family a lot!!! cry
I just have to be diplomatic about it as at when due.
The crying emoticon buttresses your "a lot" as do the exclamation marks! Lol. I can already imagine the depths you can go for them. And it's a sweet thing.

@emboldened -- that's just the mature thing to do. In fact, I feel integrating your partner into the family "code war" and sibling "misbehaviors" is a fun way to make them feel among. It can go a long way in curbing every feeling of negligence and jealous. I personally love it when my sisters gang up with my gf to 'yab' me.

1 Like

Re: 'If You Love Your Mother More Than Your Wife, You Made Your Wife Side Chick' by XklusivGistBlog(m): 1:31pm On Jun 29, 2018
Mhizdellea:
You expect someone to love another woman more than their mother?

I thought ayam d only one seeing this oooo.
Mums comes after God.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Greatest Prank I Played On My Parents / 14 Strategies To Avoid Unnecessary Pressure In 2023 / Slut Walk For Women's Right

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.