Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,363 members, 7,829,926 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

'If You Love Your Mother More Than Your Wife, You Made Your Wife Side Chick' - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 'If You Love Your Mother More Than Your Wife, You Made Your Wife Side Chick' (21671 Views)

How Do You Tell Your First Wife You Married Another Wife? / Wife, Side Chick Give Birth in The Same Hospital (picture, Video) / Any Man Who Says He Loves His Mother More Than His Wife Is Ignorant-nigerian Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'If You Love Your Mother More Than Your Wife, You Made Your Wife Side Chick' by HeWrites(m): 3:46am On Jun 30, 2018
olowobaba10:
I'M 99.9% SURE YOUR MUM IS NO LONGER ALIVE.

She is, don't say what you know not.
Re: 'If You Love Your Mother More Than Your Wife, You Made Your Wife Side Chick' by olowobaba10: 3:49am On Jun 30, 2018
YOUR WIFE CAN STOP BEIGN YOUY WIFE ANY DAY BUT YOUR MUM WILL ALWAYS REMAIN YOUR MUM BOTH IN LIFE AND IN DEATH .
Re: 'If You Love Your Mother More Than Your Wife, You Made Your Wife Side Chick' by chris31(m): 4:56am On Jun 30, 2018
BleSSedMee:
Wisdom is key!

A wise woman should know a man cannot love his mother too much.

A wise man should know his wife is his topmost priority too.

A wise man should also no that in hard time her wife can abandon him but her mother will always support & even making sacrifices for him
Re: 'If You Love Your Mother More Than Your Wife, You Made Your Wife Side Chick' by benswagtt(m): 6:35am On Jun 30, 2018
ZIMDRILL:

well the thread say "if you love your mom more than wife" so if you let one of them know then you have just made them competite
gbam!!! That's it. It won't happen with me oooo. But if it does, she should know she isn't a worthy competitor.
Re: 'If You Love Your Mother More Than Your Wife, You Made Your Wife Side Chick' by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jun 30, 2018
post=68920180:
TWO DIFFERENT KINDA LOVE COME INTO PLAY HERE.

ONLY the WISE can juxtapose the two.

GOD BLESS my mama. GOD BLESS my bae!
I am guessing you saved The Best for the last
Re: 'If You Love Your Mother More Than Your Wife, You Made Your Wife Side Chick' by MetalJigsaw(m): 3:08pm On Jun 30, 2018
BleSSedMee:
Wisdom is key!

A wise woman should know a man cannot love his mother too much.
A wise man should know his wife is his topmost priority too.

God protect me from devils like this
Re: 'If You Love Your Mother More Than Your Wife, You Made Your Wife Side Chick' by MetalJigsaw(m): 3:14pm On Jun 30, 2018
HeWrites:
undecided

If my wife has everything I need in a woman, I will sure love HER more that my Mum.

Don't quote me to say Ladies are hoe and will Cheat.

All I know is I will LOVE my WIFE more than Mum.
You need to be wise, bro. Just don't let your mom hear this.
Re: 'If You Love Your Mother More Than Your Wife, You Made Your Wife Side Chick' by HeWrites(m): 4:30pm On Jun 30, 2018
MetalJigsaw:
You need to be wise, bro. Just don't let your mom hear this.

What's she gonna do?

1 Like

Re: 'If You Love Your Mother More Than Your Wife, You Made Your Wife Side Chick' by MetalJigsaw(m): 5:25pm On Jun 30, 2018
HeWrites:

What's she gonna do?
You'll break her heart
Re: 'If You Love Your Mother More Than Your Wife, You Made Your Wife Side Chick' by Ziggylady(f): 5:46pm On Jun 30, 2018
AntiWailer:
Oode.

Very f00lish generation.

What concerns you with how much he loves his mother ? On what basis is the comparison ?

I hope you plan to d1e young or not give birth to a boy cos Karma is real.

Selfish 1diot. Their type even love their brothers more than their Man.

Some Men are very foolish too.

You don't create a room for comparison. Each of them should feel special in their World and last of all, Work to make them a tag team even against you on some matters.

Several times, i give my wife cash to give my mum and she should tell my mum not to let me know she gave her.
She will tell her : "I just did a business and i have small cash. I want to share with you as my Mum. Take and don't let him know that i have money"wink.

I sit back and watch them form Best Of Friends Ochestrated by Me.

Go with a Man that have common sense and home training.

Your initial insults are abuses were not necessary...but your strategy towards your Mum and Wife is very smart and commendable,if i was a man i would copy it straight up
Re: 'If You Love Your Mother More Than Your Wife, You Made Your Wife Side Chick' by HeWrites(m): 5:53pm On Jun 30, 2018
MetalJigsaw:
You'll break her heart

I don't care bro.

She has done more than that to me without caring about how I feel. So I don't care and won't care about how she feel either
Re: 'If You Love Your Mother More Than Your Wife, You Made Your Wife Side Chick' by MetalJigsaw(m): 5:57pm On Jun 30, 2018
HeWrites:

I don't care bro.

She has done more than that to me without caring about how I feel. So I don't care and won't care about how she feel either
wow
Re: 'If You Love Your Mother More Than Your Wife, You Made Your Wife Side Chick' by Ziggylady(f): 5:58pm On Jun 30, 2018
swiz123:

With all the encomium you poured on your mum, it's safe to assume your dad didn't do much for you.

Its obvious embarassed
Re: 'If You Love Your Mother More Than Your Wife, You Made Your Wife Side Chick' by Ziggylady(f): 6:01pm On Jun 30, 2018
ZIMDRILL:

there is nothing called "SACRIFICE FOR ME" if the person is biological mother or father, why? naturally thats what there supposed to do look AFTER you till your are able legally or natural to look after yourself

all people who are looking after someone's child can use the work SACRIFICE as they had to put aside their plans or come out of their way to look after someone's hence its a SACRIFICE

the rest who are looking after your own child please STOP self praising using the word SACRIFICE, naturally and by law your are meant to look after your own child IT IS NOT A SACRIFICE but nature and law demands it

Now this got me...you are kind of right in a painful way.
Re: 'If You Love Your Mother More Than Your Wife, You Made Your Wife Side Chick' by HeWrites(m): 6:03pm On Jun 30, 2018
MetalJigsaw:
wow
Yeah.
Re: 'If You Love Your Mother More Than Your Wife, You Made Your Wife Side Chick' by ZIMDRILL(m): 6:07pm On Jun 30, 2018
Ziggylady:

Now this got me...you are kind of right in a painful way.

thats the truth my dear, people hide from it

there is no SACRIFICE IN YOUR OWN CHILD thats what you are supposed to do, so we should stop this SELF PRAISONG as if it was someone job to do it when it is actually your duty to do it
Re: 'If You Love Your Mother More Than Your Wife, You Made Your Wife Side Chick' by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jun 30, 2018
MetalJigsaw:
God protect me from devils like this

Read and understand.

Won't even bother to explain zilch to you.

My four years old son will understand what I wrote in a heartbeat.
Re: 'If You Love Your Mother More Than Your Wife, You Made Your Wife Side Chick' by MetalJigsaw(m): 6:35pm On Jun 30, 2018
BleSSedMee:

Read and understand.

Won't even bother to explain zilch to you.
My four years old son will understand what I wrote in a heartbeat.
Re: 'If You Love Your Mother More Than Your Wife, You Made Your Wife Side Chick' by graciamore(f): 7:53pm On Jun 30, 2018
God forbid that I compete with my mother InlaW for his own son's love....no reasonable woman who have gone through the pains of labour will do that! is it the sleepless night after birth or the pains of labour or the whole stress of bringing up a child....no way.. .mother InlaW who single handily brought up her children with so much pain and poverty.... no now

1 Like

Re: 'If You Love Your Mother More Than Your Wife, You Made Your Wife Side Chick' by graciamore(f): 7:56pm On Jun 30, 2018
God forbid that I compete with my mother InlaW for his own son's love....no reasonable woman who have gone through the pains of labour will do that! is it the sleepless night after birth or the pains of labour or the whole stress of bringing up a child....no way.. .i have sons already and I knw the pain I have been through
Re: 'If You Love Your Mother More Than Your Wife, You Made Your Wife Side Chick' by ClimberG: 2:50am On Jul 02, 2018
Anigreat:
shocked

I don't care!

It will be difficult for me to love my mum less and love my wife more. Not that I'm not going to love my wife, but mum comes first.

I'm so sorry future wife, but i can't help. That woman has pass through hell for me, sacrificing for me, so my days be better than hers. Mum love me so much, so why should i betray her because of one woman call wife?

If you dont like it that way, pack your useless things and get out of my house.

Ghen! ghen!
All the men don come out with their guns ooo. They are saying it point blank, dem mama comes first. Anyother woman na attachment oo cheesy to the existing order. Oya if you no accept, better arrange ur kaya commot. Or simply suck it all up and accept the status quo. Just pray you have a motherinlaw that isnt dominating.

But to be sincere, can you love someone else more than your mother? Hmm, i dont think so. Thats why some women are making the concious decision of becoming a single mother these days, you face less wahala and headache.
Re: 'If You Love Your Mother More Than Your Wife, You Made Your Wife Side Chick' by ZIMDRILL(m): 3:30am On Jul 02, 2018
ClimberG:

Ghen! ghen!
All the men don come out with their guns ooo. They are saying it point blank, dem mama comes first. Anyother woman na attachment oo cheesy to the existing order. Oya if you no accept, better arrange ur kaya commot. Or simply suck it all up and accept the status quo. Just pray you have a motherinlaw that isnt dominating.

But to be sincere, can you love someone else more than your mother? Hmm, i dont think so. Thats why some women are making the concious decision of becoming a single mother these days, you face less wahala and headache.

The last paragraph sounds childish and poor reasoning even if she becomes a single mother, lets say she has sons one day they marry does she expect the sons to love her more that they love their wives?

Any this issue is down to what your saw in your own parents. If your mum grow up putting her mother 1st than her husband then you might pick on that too

Each of these woman played/playes different part, your mum raised that was her duty its not like she did i a favour to raise you no but at the same time care and love her. These two women give different types of love and care.

None of the should be made to feel that one is important that the other,
Re: 'If You Love Your Mother More Than Your Wife, You Made Your Wife Side Chick' by DanielsParker(m): 7:21am On Jul 04, 2018
Sufficiency121:
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode]As a lady i see nothing wrong with a man loving his mum...

a man that love his mum can equally love his wife better...

because he should know how to threat a lady better

.... But any man that will compare his wife to his mum is equally a mama's boy undecided

Hi, sufficiency
Re: 'If You Love Your Mother More Than Your Wife, You Made Your Wife Side Chick' by Sufficiency121(f): 4:46pm On Jul 04, 2018
Hi

Hi, sufficiency[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Greatest Prank I Played On My Parents / 14 Strategies To Avoid Unnecessary Pressure In 2023 / Slut Walk For Women's Right

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.