Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,381 members, 7,836,545 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

Beardless Men Are Now Fixing Artificial Beard To Form Beard Gang (Photos) - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Beardless Men Are Now Fixing Artificial Beard To Form Beard Gang (Photos) (56682 Views)

Some Men Are No Longer Behaving And Dressing Like Men (Photos) / Instagram User Braids His Beard To Gain More Followers On Instagram / Physician Warns On Dangers Of Fixing Artificial Eyelashes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beardless Men Are Now Fixing Artificial Beard To Form Beard Gang (Photos) by PearlStreet(m): 12:25pm On Jun 29, 2018
BlaqCoffee109:
honey, am 100% natural, so are a number of beautiful women out there. These kegs don't lie ...stick to the topic @ sissified men spotting beard to join em beard gang tongue

Re: Beardless Men Are Now Fixing Artificial Beard To Form Beard Gang (Photos) by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jun 29, 2018
HappyNigerian:

Hypocrites. You wear fake makeup to deceive guys into assuming that you possess a kind of beauty that you actually don't have. Do you think we guys are happy that you ladies deceive us with fake looks? nonsense

It's a girl thing ko, it's a mumu thing ni! meanwhile, I am bearded naturally oponu
kikikikikiki, see painment! So your beard nah all the validation say you be man after you don rub all the spirit abi?
Re: Beardless Men Are Now Fixing Artificial Beard To Form Beard Gang (Photos) by HappyNigerian: 12:26pm On Jun 29, 2018
BlaqCoffee109:
you STFU and comprehend my submissions thus far...so I don't do any of your aforementioned...this is about the state of a man's self consciousness to wearing fake beard and how it's just against all that a real man should be...why this thing dey pain you like this? Ndo sorry for no beard...your consolation is here
lubbish!

who are you to define a "real man"? nonsense. you gals think only you have d licence to fake your ugly looks and are now crying blue murder over this. Dundee, I am bearded so STFU

4 Likes

Re: Beardless Men Are Now Fixing Artificial Beard To Form Beard Gang (Photos) by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jun 29, 2018
PearlStreet:

uh huh?! tongue
Re: Beardless Men Are Now Fixing Artificial Beard To Form Beard Gang (Photos) by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jun 29, 2018
HappyNigerian:
lubbish!

who are you to define a "real man"? nonsense. you gals think only you have d licence to fake your ugly looks and are now crying blue murder over this. Dundee, I am bearded so STFU
so you are bearded, Wow! kiss
Re: Beardless Men Are Now Fixing Artificial Beard To Form Beard Gang (Photos) by HappyNigerian: 12:30pm On Jun 29, 2018
BlaqCoffee109:
kikikikikiki, see painment! So your beard nah all the validation say you be man after you don rub all the spirit abi?
weda I rub spirit or fertilizer e no concern u. I wish you can also rub spirit that will grow natural Brazilian, Peruvian, Ghanian, Japanese, Haitian hairs that you shamelessly carry about over your ugly natural hair. I wish you can use fertilizer to get natural beautiful facial look instead of wasting kegs of paints daily to fake your looks. ndi ala

3 Likes

Re: Beardless Men Are Now Fixing Artificial Beard To Form Beard Gang (Photos) by BabbanBura(m): 12:30pm On Jun 29, 2018
GistmoreNG:
The struggle to be a part of the beard gang is real.

Men are now fixing artificial beards to have fuller beards and sideburns.

Fake beards isnt really a new thing but the method of fixing this one is what has people talking about it. And the end result looks so real, it's hard to tell it isn't the real deal.

Comedian Lil Duval exposed this new trend on Instagram and people have differing opinions about it. Some men have said if women can go about with fake hair and nails then men should also be allowed to have fake beards.

GIST BY GISTMORE :: http://www.gistmore.com/beardless-men-now-fixing-artificial-beards-form-beard-gang-photos

Where the shop dey? No time to waste time - i must buy me one to trap those nairaland babes wey bn dey find bearded gang
Re: Beardless Men Are Now Fixing Artificial Beard To Form Beard Gang (Photos) by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jun 29, 2018
boiz2men:

shocked

Yes or no question.

You Don write essay..

Wearing artificials is a girls thing?

Is that what you saying undecided

I am not understanding
so you no get beard before? Eiya, sorry. Consolation don come
Re: Beardless Men Are Now Fixing Artificial Beard To Form Beard Gang (Photos) by Adesolomon2014(m): 12:30pm On Jun 29, 2018
Male wear fake beard to look 'WOW' while female paint their faces in the name makeup to look 'WOW'.
50:50 nani
Re: Beardless Men Are Now Fixing Artificial Beard To Form Beard Gang (Photos) by CyynthiaKiss(f): 12:31pm On Jun 29, 2018
Alabaintprice your solution is here.
Re: Beardless Men Are Now Fixing Artificial Beard To Form Beard Gang (Photos) by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jun 29, 2018
HappyNigerian:
weda I rub spirit or fertilizer e no concern u. I wish you can also rub spirit that will grow natural Brazilian, Peruvian, Ghanian, Japanese, Haitian hairs that you shamelessly carry about over your ugly natural hair. I wish you can use fertilizer to get natural beautiful facial look instead of wasting kegs of paints daily to fake your looks. ndi ala
ode oloriburuku...you think say nah as all the gals for your lineage get "ugly" natural hair that they are embarrassed of who and what they are nah so every body be?I don't do make up...I don't wear Brazilian wear...I am naturally dope because I am beautifully and wonderfully created and so fly like that...top that, I rock it as the Diva I am
Re: Beardless Men Are Now Fixing Artificial Beard To Form Beard Gang (Photos) by path2success: 12:36pm On Jun 29, 2018
Why many Nigerians are very comfortable to live a fake life? What they can't, they will boast as they can. What they won't, they swear as they will. People of no idea will come out to pretend as problem solvers. A person that suppose to beg on the street will walk and behave as all time philantropist. It is uncommon to find/meet a lady with her natural beauty, many of them live under artifical beauty, hair will be fix, face will be painted, bum and boobs will also be packaged with artificial underwear dress, to know their heights will be difficult due to hill wear on their foot.
The same thing happening to young boys, with fake beard, borrowed suit/jacket, hire car to deceive people on the street. Let's try to be ourselves as God made us.
Re: Beardless Men Are Now Fixing Artificial Beard To Form Beard Gang (Photos) by boiz2men(m): 12:37pm On Jun 29, 2018
BlaqCoffee109:
so you no get beard before? Eiya, sorry. Consolation don come

Lol.. If not that I shave every week. I might prolly have more hair on my cheeks and jaw than you have on your head.... It's a forest. But I got to look professional

1 Like

Re: Beardless Men Are Now Fixing Artificial Beard To Form Beard Gang (Photos) by dantrillion: 12:37pm On Jun 29, 2018
Clean and treated beard commands respect and admiration from d Ladies... glad to be bless with it too!
Re: Beardless Men Are Now Fixing Artificial Beard To Form Beard Gang (Photos) by HappyNigerian: 12:38pm On Jun 29, 2018
BlaqCoffee109:
ode oloriburuku...you think say nah as all the gals for your lineage get "ugly" natural hair that they are embarrassed of who and what they are nah so every body be?I don't do make up...I don't wear Brazilian wear...I am naturally dope because I am beautifully and wonderfully created and so fly like that...top that, I rock it as the Diva I am
lols it was nice engaging you... I thought I should let off my 5 minutes of teenage madness (those days)

but as you de rock your natural then you de 100% qualified to criticise this new development. as a guy I have suffered pains each time I see a pre-makeup girl in the morning over the makeup girl that passed the night with me. Same girl two different looks

2 Likes

Re: Beardless Men Are Now Fixing Artificial Beard To Form Beard Gang (Photos) by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jun 29, 2018
boiz2men:

Lol.. If not that I shave every week. I might prolly have more hair on my cheeks and jaw than you have on your head.... It's a forest. But I got to look professional
eh ehn...so you nah professional? Mbok seh nah you dey shave your beard hauk the aba version of the fake beard give Happynigerian wey im dey use am totori those girls say im nah big boy? Shuioor, nah wha for professionally. You try cheesy
Re: Beardless Men Are Now Fixing Artificial Beard To Form Beard Gang (Photos) by VULCAN(m): 12:47pm On Jun 29, 2018
grin grin grin You no well

Suspect33:
All these just to look attractive to a lady, am i mad??, BTW with the kind oil for yoruba man face the beard will not even stay grin grin
Re: Beardless Men Are Now Fixing Artificial Beard To Form Beard Gang (Photos) by boiz2men(m): 12:50pm On Jun 29, 2018
BlaqCoffee109:
eh ehn...so you nah professional? Mbok seh nah you dey shave your beard hauk the aba version of the fake beard give Happynigerian wey im dey use am totori those girls say im nah big boy? Shuioor, nah wha for professionally. You try cheesy

You are cracking me up with your version of pidgin. Where are you from?
Re: Beardless Men Are Now Fixing Artificial Beard To Form Beard Gang (Photos) by Konquest: 12:59pm On Jun 29, 2018
GistmoreNG:
The struggle to be a part of the beard gang is real.

Men are now fixing artificial beards to have fuller beards and sideburns.

Fake beards isnt really a new thing but the method of fixing this one is what has people talking about it. And the end result looks so real, it's hard to tell it isn't the real deal.

Comedian Lil Duval exposed this new trend on Instagram and people have differing opinions about it. Some men have said if women can go about with fake hair and nails then men should also be allowed to have fake beards.

GIST BY GISTMORE :: http://www.gistmore.com/beardless-men-now-fixing-artificial-beards-form-beard-gang-photos

^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^
Wannabe gangstas! grin

Re: Beardless Men Are Now Fixing Artificial Beard To Form Beard Gang (Photos) by flinkthem(m): 1:17pm On Jun 29, 2018
Can get all beard less dudes a product that starts showing results I'm 2weeks.money back guaranteed..I live overseas and I used it and it worked perfectly for me ��email me at Franklarry1995@gmail.com
Re: Beardless Men Are Now Fixing Artificial Beard To Form Beard Gang (Photos) by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jun 29, 2018
boiz2men:

You are cracking me up with your version of pidgin. Where are you from?
grin ...that nah waffi version
Re: Beardless Men Are Now Fixing Artificial Beard To Form Beard Gang (Photos) by boiz2men(m): 1:21pm On Jun 29, 2018
BlaqCoffee109:
grin ...that nah waffi version

Lienus. You nur b waffi.. You wan form dey represent. No level for you... You be ekaete

1 Like

Re: Beardless Men Are Now Fixing Artificial Beard To Form Beard Gang (Photos) by JustCallMeTimmy(m): 1:31pm On Jun 29, 2018
boiz2men:

Lienus. You nur b waffi.. You wan form dey represent. No level for you... You be ekaete

Lol.. Wack wafi she for claim... Remind opeke make she digwe for bros dem before she begin form fake represent grin grin
Re: Beardless Men Are Now Fixing Artificial Beard To Form Beard Gang (Photos) by NeeKlaus: 1:35pm On Jun 29, 2018
BlaqCoffee109:
shocked undecided wtf?! not cool, so not cool. I'd rather be with that man that's comfortable in his own skin literally, than be with a man that will spot this. What manner of fuckery is this nah?
Are you comfortable in your own skin? Or you want to say that you go Natural every day?

I see that as double standards.
Re: Beardless Men Are Now Fixing Artificial Beard To Form Beard Gang (Photos) by noskcid(m): 1:48pm On Jun 29, 2018
Bilabong:
Trouble has finally come to town
Wetin the guy wan komot for pocket
Re: Beardless Men Are Now Fixing Artificial Beard To Form Beard Gang (Photos) by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jun 29, 2018
HappyNigerian:

lols it was nice engaging you... I thought I should let off my 5 minutes of teenage madness (those days)

but as you de rock your natural then you de 100% qualified to criticise this new development. as a guy I have suffered pains each time I see a pre-makeup girl in the morning over the makeup girl that passed the night with me. Same girl two different looks
no wahala Chairman...no be every time we suppose squeeze face dey form say we be adult nah cheesy
Re: Beardless Men Are Now Fixing Artificial Beard To Form Beard Gang (Photos) by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jun 29, 2018
JustCallMeTimmy:

Lol.. Wack wafi she for claim... Remind opeke make she digwe for bros dem before she begin form fake represent grin grin
if I hearam...Asaba straight.make i throway e-slap dere make you believe... shioor,na kolobi I go kolobi you you go no say even mosquito get elders
Re: Beardless Men Are Now Fixing Artificial Beard To Form Beard Gang (Photos) by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jun 29, 2018
JustCallMeTimmy:

cool you don digwe nah...vrendo
Re: Beardless Men Are Now Fixing Artificial Beard To Form Beard Gang (Photos) by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jun 29, 2018
Idrismusty97:
It has happened! It is happening! Finally my day have come. Women should know how it feels like when we are finally married and i come back from work one day i will just go and hang my "Bear bear" for wardrobe. The way they hang their bûtt, Eyelashes, nails, hair, and even cameltóe isn't left out sad.

Men deserves a thumps up, They are still this handsome despite without make up or all these physical enhancement our ladies are used to. Yet some ladies still have the guts to call a man ugly? Literary all men on earth would be more "beautiful" if they do less than 50% of what our ladies does.
One even said they will be going to swim on first dates. Imagine, swimming with her make-ups and attachment? How comfortable it is for a pot to call a kettle black!

1 Like

Re: Beardless Men Are Now Fixing Artificial Beard To Form Beard Gang (Photos) by Certitude(m): 3:20pm On Jun 29, 2018
Toks2008:

My older brother who is in his mid 40s don't have any hair at all..very funny.people always think I'm older lol.

What many ladies don't know is that we actually don't love beards but we keep it cos it is very stressful to take it off often.
Everyone thinks I keeps beards to look cool. I don't like it but keeping it is kinda a lesser evil.
Re: Beardless Men Are Now Fixing Artificial Beard To Form Beard Gang (Photos) by d33types: 3:41pm On Jun 29, 2018
BlaqCoffee109:
shocked undecided wtf?! not cool, so not cool. I'd rather be with that man that's comfortable in his own skin literally, than be with a man that will spot this. What manner of fuckery is this nah?

As if you've never used makeup even once in your life

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nike Sues Over 'Satan Shoes' With Human Blood / Spot Remover That Works / Check Out The Eye-popping Dress A Female Guest Wore To A Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.