Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,339 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:39 AM

. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / . (1897 Views)

Daniella Okeke Shows Off Her PVC, Covers Her Age / Beverly Osu Confesses To Lying About Her Age [PICS] / Juliana Olayode Replies Those Accusing Her Of 'lying About Her Virginity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by diggles: 8:04am On Jun 29, 2018
Re: . by taiwiki(m): 8:08am On Jun 29, 2018
Such a beautiful looking lady.

RIP
Re: . by overdrive(m): 8:11am On Jun 29, 2018
How can this girl be 16 for crying out loud huh shocked
Re: . by Mille: 8:27am On Jun 29, 2018
overdrive:
How can this girl be 16 for crying out loud huh shocked

Grown body with Make up on.

Her face would have given her away but these "underaged whites" have mastered the art of using makeup to appear older.
Re: . by budzwizer(m): 10:46am On Jun 29, 2018
Aw, why did he have to kill her?
Waste of a good looking girl.
Re: . by jabor4Naija(m): 11:05am On Jun 29, 2018
16? And she had all dat asset? I blame d guy for killing her dat is just bin stupid, he should ve just let her go. I know some ppl for here go continue to dey knack d girl even wen dem don find her real age
Re: . by czarina(f): 12:49pm On Jun 29, 2018
jabor4Naija:
16? And she had all dat asset? I blame d guy for killing her dat is just bin stupid, he should ve just let her go. I know some ppl for here go continue to dey knack d girl even wen dem don find her real age
let her go,? He knew a jail term was in the offing(sexual abuse of an underage) and with the #Metoo movement or whatever it's called over there, if he ever decides to dump her after the discovery, the teen would surely cry foul.

That said, I don't support murder.

(1) (Reply)

Davido Shares Photo Of His Original Gucci Purse And Private Jet (photos) / Paul Okoye Draws A Striking Resemblance Between A Snail And IG Troll / Battle Of Eggplants: Mr 2kay VS Skiibii (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.