Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

Kenyatta 2019: Cocoa Seedlings Distribution Ends Successfully. - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenyatta 2019: Cocoa Seedlings Distribution Ends Successfully. (255 Views)

Kenya President Uhuru Kenyatta Looking At A Woman's Buttocks In Public (Video) / I Now Understand Trump's "Shithole" Comment About Africa, Uhuru Kenyatta / Kenyatta's Flawless American Accent While Speaking With Trump Excites Kenyans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kenyatta 2019: Cocoa Seedlings Distribution Ends Successfully. by Nobody: 8:34am On Jun 29, 2018
KENYATTA 2019:
COCOA SEEDLINGS DISTRIBUTION ENDS SUCCESSFULLY.

No single ward is exempted.
First, our gratitude to God is infinite as He oversees the distribution process from the beginning to the end.
He ensures its successful completion - no crisis, no disagreement, no record of any kinds of accident no matter how little.

Second, to all personnel, your good conduct and comportment is well acknowledged. You're also appreciated for not allowing greed, favouritism and politics to disrupt the process. Thanks for playing by the rule.

Thanks to all the recipients for their sense of gratitude and hands of fellowship extended to our personnel.

"This is just a litmus test. We've started and it will never stop. The next one will be greater and more than this because by His grace, access, mandate and ticket to constituency funds should have been given me as your next representative at the Green Chamber. My good people of Obokun/Oriade Federal Constituency, I once again assure you that I CAN DO IT BETTER.' Kenyatta assured.

- Aare Tunde Dawood-Akerele

Re: Kenyatta 2019: Cocoa Seedlings Distribution Ends Successfully. by Nobody: 8:37am On Jun 29, 2018
Kenyatta for Rep Oriade/Obokun Federal Constituency Osun State. Under the platform of accord party.
Re: Kenyatta 2019: Cocoa Seedlings Distribution Ends Successfully. by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jun 29, 2018
Wait,is this a Nigerian politician using the name of Kenya's sitting president?

(1) (Reply)

Happy Independence Day! / Thousands Of Syrian Refugees Fleeing The War Pitch Tents At Israel Border / EU Needs Africa For Migration Challenges To Be Solved

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.