Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,836 members, 7,831,714 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

Moesha Boduong: I Can’t Date A Broke Man Who Doesn’t Have A Car And A House - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Moesha Boduong: I Can’t Date A Broke Man Who Doesn’t Have A Car And A House (45025 Views)

Moesha Boduong: "Being Curvy Is Not A Crime'' / Moesha Boduong Glows In White Swimsuit (Picture) / Moesha Boduong Wows In Bikini (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moesha Boduong: I Can’t Date A Broke Man Who Doesn’t Have A Car And A House by abuhari: 10:49pm On Jun 29, 2018
Agreed with you
Re: Moesha Boduong: I Can’t Date A Broke Man Who Doesn’t Have A Car And A House by abiolamitodun(m): 10:50pm On Jun 29, 2018
girls sha....them and material things are like 5&6...
Re: Moesha Boduong: I Can’t Date A Broke Man Who Doesn’t Have A Car And A House by MENTORCH(m): 11:32pm On Jun 29, 2018
Stupid reason, so that means you were just managing him. So if your rich guy cheats what will you do. Date only women. She is sounding like how dare a broke guy cheat on me.
Re: Moesha Boduong: I Can’t Date A Broke Man Who Doesn’t Have A Car And A House by enemyofprogress: 1:42am On Jun 30, 2018
Biiiiiiiiiiitch feeling funky
Re: Moesha Boduong: I Can’t Date A Broke Man Who Doesn’t Have A Car And A House by dimexy247(m): 2:52am On Jun 30, 2018
austyn0:
This is what happens when the nerve for common sense ignore your brain and go all the way to form extra hip and ass....
Re: Moesha Boduong: I Can’t Date A Broke Man Who Doesn’t Have A Car And A House by sukar886: 5:08am On Jun 30, 2018
mumu,how many. car wey ur papa get,one day one yahoo boy go use u do sacrifices..
Re: Moesha Boduong: I Can’t Date A Broke Man Who Doesn’t Have A Car And A House by olmoRoc: 5:23am On Jun 30, 2018
And I can't date a woman who didn't suffer with me!
Re: Moesha Boduong: I Can’t Date A Broke Man Who Doesn’t Have A Car And A House by Austema(m): 5:37am On Jun 30, 2018
EweduAfonja:

Awesome Dearie... U.
it's nice here, am Austine from Kogi, how may I know u
Re: Moesha Boduong: I Can’t Date A Broke Man Who Doesn’t Have A Car And A House by zudozz: 5:56am On Jun 30, 2018
who she be na?
Re: Moesha Boduong: I Can’t Date A Broke Man Who Doesn’t Have A Car And A House by immaculate2018: 7:27am On Jun 30, 2018
oooloooshoooo
Re: Moesha Boduong: I Can’t Date A Broke Man Who Doesn’t Have A Car And A House by insabarnur(m): 8:48am On Jun 30, 2018
OK madam we Don hear,no car and house,no joy..so what kind of God will you not worship? Huh!
Re: Moesha Boduong: I Can’t Date A Broke Man Who Doesn’t Have A Car And A House by EweduAfonja(f): 8:48am On Jun 30, 2018
Austema:
it's nice here, am Austine from Kogi, how may I know u

Re: Moesha Boduong: I Can’t Date A Broke Man Who Doesn’t Have A Car And A House by donqx: 9:42am On Jun 30, 2018
I guess you are keeping your real date till menopause...coz men with real cash can't keep gold diggers.they also want hardworking women that makes money
Re: Moesha Boduong: I Can’t Date A Broke Man Who Doesn’t Have A Car And A House by cooldon4u: 12:50pm On Jun 30, 2018
bongolistik:
carefully read how you can post your own story on Nairaland here
https://www.highteknology.com/2014/07/nairaland-explore-2-how-to-register.html
Thanks boss, I appreciate.
Re: Moesha Boduong: I Can’t Date A Broke Man Who Doesn’t Have A Car And A House by cooldon4u: 12:52pm On Jun 30, 2018
[quote author=janeobasi24 post=68938826]

Click on your desired section ( job, romance, education etc). On the top right hand side of the section, you will see "Create a new topic" icon. Then click on it, write and post[/q
Hmmmmnnnn
Re: Moesha Boduong: I Can’t Date A Broke Man Who Doesn’t Have A Car And A House by Mryacks: 1:05pm On Jul 01, 2018
OgogoroFreak:
If this kind one born one, you go dey ask your self weytin you see wey make you marry her cos she go turn from curvy to round. Then the ugly face go become obvious.

Correct talk...
Re: Moesha Boduong: I Can’t Date A Broke Man Who Doesn’t Have A Car And A House by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 2:51pm On Jul 30, 2018
austyn0:
This is what happens when the nerve for common sense ignore your brain and go all the way to form extra hip and ass....
hahaha lol This is savage
Re: Moesha Boduong: I Can’t Date A Broke Man Who Doesn’t Have A Car And A House by austyn0(m): 11:27am On Aug 01, 2018
EzeIgboNwaChukwu:
hahaha lol This is savage
Nna,,e tire me,, e just tire megrin...
Re: Moesha Boduong: I Can’t Date A Broke Man Who Doesn’t Have A Car And A House by doraozuruonye: 2:15pm On Dec 13, 2019
PalmchatApp:
Actress Moesha Buodong has been the target of some people because of what they term as her extravagant way of life and depending on men for survival.

The Beautiful screen-diva may have shut critics who are with the mentality that she does not befriend “broke” men.

According to the Instagram goddess, her first boyfriend was a broke man who cheated on her even though she was mad over heels for him.

“My first boyfriend was a man without cash and we were struggling together but he cheated on me severally and got my heart broken. After such experience, I vowed never to date a broke guy.” she told SVTV AFRICA

Watch her Video Here: http://aftrending.com/i-cant-date-a-man-who-doesnt-have-a-car-and-a-house-moesha-boduong/
aritificial shape look at you love surpasses all, abeg make i see road na dem.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is D'banj's "King Don Come" Album Cover Better Than Game Of Thrones? / Funke Akindele Threatens To Sue Blogger Linda Ikeji / Top 5 Beautiful State First Ladies In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.