Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,169 members, 7,835,912 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

Rapper Drake Posted Wizkid And Tekno Songs On His IG Story (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rapper Drake Posted Wizkid And Tekno Songs On His IG Story (photos) (2387 Views)

Surprisingly Tiwa Savage Exposes Her U-shaped Pussy In IG Story Video / Cardi B IG Story Is Trending – See Hilarious Tweets / DJ Cuppy And Tekno Have Late Night Calls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rapper Drake Posted Wizkid And Tekno Songs On His IG Story (photos) by GisterBlogger: 3:06pm On Jun 29, 2018
GistMore.com

Canadaian rapper Drake just posted these two songs Jogodo & Soco belonging to Tekno and Wizkid on his IG story. I guess those his jams right now.

See photos below...

GIST BY GISTMORE : http://www.gistmore.com/rapper-drake-posted-wizkid-tekno-songs-ig-story-photos

Re: Rapper Drake Posted Wizkid And Tekno Songs On His IG Story (photos) by GisterBlogger: 3:07pm On Jun 29, 2018

Re: Rapper Drake Posted Wizkid And Tekno Songs On His IG Story (photos) by GisterBlogger: 3:08pm On Jun 29, 2018
cool shocked
Re: Rapper Drake Posted Wizkid And Tekno Songs On His IG Story (photos) by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jun 29, 2018
One song is about kpanshing the other is about cannabis.

Typical content of Naija songs these days. Which way, my people?

The part wey dey vex me be say the person wey dem dey idolize, the great Anikulapo, used his music not only for entertainment but as a tool to fight for the common man. These days are worse than Fela's. How many are truly following in his footsteps? Big ups to Falz. No be by smoking kush, do something worthwhile with it!

2 Likes

Re: Rapper Drake Posted Wizkid And Tekno Songs On His IG Story (photos) by queensera(f): 4:04pm On Jun 29, 2018
angry
Re: Rapper Drake Posted Wizkid And Tekno Songs On His IG Story (photos) by CANDYDADDY(m): 4:10pm On Jun 29, 2018
shocked

Earthbound:

The part wey dey vex me be say the person wey dem dey idolize, the great Anikulapo, used his music not only for entertainment but as a tool to fight for the common man. These days are worse than Fela's. How many are truly following in his footsteps? Big ups to Falz. No be by smoking kush, do something worthwhile with it!

listen up dulllard lookin for cheap likes

There's something like HIPHOP, RNB, POP, AFRO, AFRO JUJU, HIGHLIFE, JAZZ.

Now to get your brain back to normal Fela anikulapo isn't into hiphop, or because most of wizkid's song that try to initiate and imitate felas, that mean the rest idolize him according to what ur faulty brain just send to your nerve to type this shit.

And also who tell you hiphop rap artiste are into meaningful gospel type music, they sing riches, display girland and other bad things you stated and you know what they make lot of dough.

No one force you to listen to hip hop song, there are lot of gospel song out there, lazy, crackhead mediocrity human

1 Like

Re: Rapper Drake Posted Wizkid And Tekno Songs On His IG Story (photos) by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jun 29, 2018
CANDYDADDY:
shocked

Now to get your brain back to normal Fela anikulapo isn't into hiphop, or because most of wizkid's song that try to initiate and imitate felas, that mean the rest idolize him according to what ur faulty brain just send to your nerve to type this shit.

And also who tell you hiphop rap artiste are into meaningful gospel type music, they sing riches, display girland and other bad things you stated and you know what they make lot of dough.

No one force you to listen to hip hop song, there are lot of gospel song out there, lazy, crackhead mediocrity human.
Damn, son. Take your English up an elevator so it can be upgraded. I listen to all genres of music. Unlike you, I don't clamour for likes. Wetin I wan use am do? Na food abi na money?

Gtfo of here, moroń.

2 Likes

Re: Rapper Drake Posted Wizkid And Tekno Songs On His IG Story (photos) by LieutenantBOBO: 6:22pm On Jun 29, 2018
Earthbound:

Earthbound:

Damn, son. Take your English up an elevator so it can be upgraded. I listen to all genres of music. Unlike you, I don't clamour for likes. Wetin I wan use am do? Na food abi na money?

Gtfo of here, moroń.

Wee you keep quiet?
What do you mean by "Which way Nigeria"?

Please tell me a single country that doesn't sing about girls, weed & money?

Even Indians sing about weed & money!

You listen to all genres of music. Including the panshing & the weed & you're here saying "WHICH WAY NIGERIA"?

Two faced mofo!
You listen to the same evil that you're condemning!

A pastor preaching to his congregation about the evil of smoking. But still engaging in such.

It's people like you that will accept bribe from a politician & still go behind his back & be attacking him!

SMH...

1 Like

Re: Rapper Drake Posted Wizkid And Tekno Songs On His IG Story (photos) by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jun 29, 2018
LieutenantBOBO:

Wee you keep quiet?

Please tell me a single country that doesn't sing about girls, weed & money?

Even Indians sing about weed & money!

You listen to all genres of music & you're here saying "WHICH WAY NIGERIA"?

Two faced mofo!
You listen to the same evil that you're condemning!

It's people like you that will accept bribe from a politician & still go behind his back & be attacking him!

SMH...
Go and turn on the generator in your brain. There's no light there. Since you can't comprehend, there's no point talking to you.
Re: Rapper Drake Posted Wizkid And Tekno Songs On His IG Story (photos) by Vested(m): 6:36pm On Jun 29, 2018
Na so!!!

These guys have gone international jare...

Meanwhile, I have a 5kva inverter and 8 solar panels for sale so you can enjoy uninterrupted power supply, like I did before batteries packed out. Check my ad.

https://www.nairaland.com/4568736/5kva-solar-inverter-8-solar
Re: Rapper Drake Posted Wizkid And Tekno Songs On His IG Story (photos) by LieutenantBOBO: 6:38pm On Jun 29, 2018
Earthbound:

Go and turn on the generator in your brain. There's no light there. Since you can't comprehend, there's no point talking to you.

Shift joor...

If there was no point talking to me, then why did you quote me?

All these people with 1.5V Tiger battery as a brain.

Even the Falz that you're commending raps about women & money!
Re: Rapper Drake Posted Wizkid And Tekno Songs On His IG Story (photos) by NIGHTMARE0O7: 6:56pm On Jun 29, 2018
Hm
Re: Rapper Drake Posted Wizkid And Tekno Songs On His IG Story (photos) by banjeezay(m): 10:47pm On Jun 29, 2018
Issokay
Re: Rapper Drake Posted Wizkid And Tekno Songs On His IG Story (photos) by Threebear(m): 10:52pm On Jun 29, 2018
Earthbound:

In mortal combat this is what we call fatality ..

Re: Rapper Drake Posted Wizkid And Tekno Songs On His IG Story (photos) by Threebear(m): 10:53pm On Jun 29, 2018
CANDYDADDY:
shocked

[s]

No one force you to listen to hip hop song, there are lot of gospel song out there, lazy, crackhead mediocrity human[/s]

Re: Rapper Drake Posted Wizkid And Tekno Songs On His IG Story (photos) by Henryfocoyo(m): 11:46am On Jun 30, 2018
Earthbound:

the true is dat u dnt no anytin about music. can u tell me de type of songs migos,, lil pump, young thug sings dat made dem to blow,

(1) (Reply)

"With Photoshop, i Finally Added Hips "- Actress Omoni Oboli / Jude Okoye Pictured Having Fun With His Kids And His Brother's, Paul / Outrage As Bride Dances Like A Masquerade On Wedding Day. See Reactions (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.