Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,492 members, 7,830,488 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

"With Photoshop, i Finally Added Hips "- Actress Omoni Oboli - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "With Photoshop, i Finally Added Hips "- Actress Omoni Oboli (2383 Views)

Adorable Photo Of Actress Omoni Oboli And Her Husband / Odunlade Adekola And Omoni Oboli On Set (Photo) / Condolence Visit To Eucharia Anunobi By Omotola, Bimbo Akintola, Omoni Oboli (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"With Photoshop, i Finally Added Hips "- Actress Omoni Oboli by Vicdayz(m): 5:36pm On Sep 29, 2018
From Gistvic.com

Omoni Oboli is a Nigerian actress, scriptwriter, film director, producer and a trained digital filmmaker.

Omoni just shared a photo flaunting her hips which she added using photoshop.

She wrote:

" Yayyyyyyyy I finally added the hips that I’ve been looking for. Who needs @uchejombo, @chiomakpotha or @ufuomamcdermott when there’s photoshop? You can eat your hips! Selfish human beings � � @ore007
See don’t let anybody tension you with big hips or bum, just add ya own by yasef! ������
PS: Pls don’t come for me. The dolphin I brought back from the #DubaiGirlsTrip is not feeling fine and I’m feeling quite emotional right now ��"

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2018/09/with-photoshop-i-finally-added-hips.html

Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44

1 Share

Re: "With Photoshop, i Finally Added Hips "- Actress Omoni Oboli by Vicdayz(m): 5:37pm On Sep 29, 2018
Re: "With Photoshop, i Finally Added Hips "- Actress Omoni Oboli by marshalldgreat(m): 5:41pm On Sep 29, 2018
grin
Re: "With Photoshop, i Finally Added Hips "- Actress Omoni Oboli by MJBOLT: 5:57pm On Sep 29, 2018
I'm sure secretly she craves having hips like that
Re: "With Photoshop, i Finally Added Hips "- Actress Omoni Oboli by PUSSYBBQGRILLS(f): 5:57pm On Sep 29, 2018
Fine pic.

OMOni OBOli. I like her name. omo obo.
Re: "With Photoshop, i Finally Added Hips "- Actress Omoni Oboli by itspzpics(m): 6:25pm On Sep 29, 2018
cheesy cheesy
Re: "With Photoshop, i Finally Added Hips "- Actress Omoni Oboli by Immaculatesnow(m): 6:53pm On Sep 29, 2018
What a joke of a picture, carry on tongue

I want a Nigerian verified AdSense account to buy
Re: "With Photoshop, i Finally Added Hips "- Actress Omoni Oboli by tstx(m): 7:27pm On Sep 29, 2018
Vicdayz:
abeg where the hips.....??

See more here .. https://www.gistvic.com/2018/09/with-photoshop-i-finally-added-hips.html
Nwamaikpe please give this onye nzu nzu your glasses

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "With Photoshop, i Finally Added Hips "- Actress Omoni Oboli by tstx(m): 7:28pm On Sep 29, 2018
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:
Fine pic.

OMOni OBOli. I like her name. omo obo.
Do you literally grill OBO?
Re: "With Photoshop, i Finally Added Hips "- Actress Omoni Oboli by emeijeh(m): 7:29pm On Sep 29, 2018
Vicdayz:
abeg where the hips.....??

I guess she meant lips.

Re: "With Photoshop, i Finally Added Hips "- Actress Omoni Oboli by lawlhee: 8:26pm On Sep 29, 2018
It's nice seeing mother's taking good care of themselves and looking younger than their age.
Re: "With Photoshop, i Finally Added Hips "- Actress Omoni Oboli by Jammey6551(m): 9:27pm On Sep 29, 2018
grin grin grin

Lifeless Hips!!!

(1) (Reply)

Rapper CDQ Packs Out In The Middle Of The Night Upon Rent Expiration. / Jude Okoye Pictured Having Fun With His Kids And His Brother's, Paul / "Your Favorite WCW" - Tonto Dike Stuns In Cleavage Revealing Outfit (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.