Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,806 members, 7,831,629 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

Hauwa Indimi And Mohammed Yar'adua: Bride & Groom Stun In New Photos - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Hauwa Indimi And Mohammed Yar'adua: Bride & Groom Stun In New Photos (44560 Views)

Adama Indimi And Husband, Malik Ado-Ibrahim Pre-Wedding Photos / Wedding Of Adama Indimi And Prince Malik Ado Ibrahim (Photos) / Hauwa Indimi To Wed Muhammad Yar'adua (Pre-Wedding Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hauwa Indimi And Mohammed Yar'adua: Bride & Groom Stun In New Photos by Reussite: 7:24pm On Jun 29, 2018
newdawn2017:
Hmmm! fear God o! 4 dis kain hard weather. if u bi woman, can't u go & enroll as a stripper in 1 of these nice gentlemen's club here in Vi? đ girls there re really beautiful, innocent looking & quiet. they make good money. or just go an do simple ashawo here in eko hotel. abi u never sabi man? what re u being modest abt? then if u re a man, hmm! who Is a charity trust fund here? humble urself & looking 4 something small 2 do. lazy Nigerian youth!
Thanks I am a guy & if there was no deadline attached to it I sincerely would have thought of a more respectable medium of getting the money. I already contributed savings from my last job in addition to one of my former boss human contribution. I could easily have borrowed the money from my colleagues at my former place of work who I used to be of assistance to when they are in need but they have decided not to answer their phones on seeing my call. This was just the medium I could think of in order not to forfeit the opportunity.
Re: Hauwa Indimi And Mohammed Yar'adua: Bride & Groom Stun In New Photos by Follygunners: 7:33pm On Jun 29, 2018
doctimonyeka:
Money is good..

God punish poverty..

You and poverty be like...

So if God punish poverty then, God don punish you sef. grin grin

Re: Hauwa Indimi And Mohammed Yar'adua: Bride & Groom Stun In New Photos by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jun 29, 2018
Reussite:
Hello house I posted a plea for financial aid yesterday to enable me invest in the business I stated about. Its not in my character to sort for assistance this way but I'm simply desperate. I've been assisted with a good % of the amount needed by a former boss at work. I simply need N40k to complete payment. Please I'm reaching out to those who understands what it implies to be in a desperate situation.
U will see.... grin
Re: Hauwa Indimi And Mohammed Yar'adua: Bride & Groom Stun In New Photos by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jun 29, 2018
You are talking trash. It seem you don't know the main reason your Jesus told you is difficult for rich peoples to enter the kingdom of God.

Poor people fear God than rich one.get that into your unpalatable head
Re: Hauwa Indimi And Mohammed Yar'adua: Bride & Groom Stun In New Photos by FoolishBoy419: 7:52pm On Jun 29, 2018
Bodylover:
We are mourning the ones that was burnt to dead, and this two useless couples are celebrating their wedding, and be updating pictures for us to view. Imagine this cowards and infected pigs to quit their marriage and better mourn the ones who died. Because I know the marriage won’t last.

angry

Dont be silly. People die everyday. The wjfe sef is from maiduguri. How many times have u mourned for boko haram victims?
Re: Hauwa Indimi And Mohammed Yar'adua: Bride & Groom Stun In New Photos by jaywhoco(m): 8:03pm On Jun 29, 2018
brethren, what you see here is just oil money many NigerDeltans have never eaten a kobo from.

is this fair?
Re: Hauwa Indimi And Mohammed Yar'adua: Bride & Groom Stun In New Photos by lereinter(m): 8:05pm On Jun 29, 2018
muric hauwa didn't wear hijab
Re: Hauwa Indimi And Mohammed Yar'adua: Bride & Groom Stun In New Photos by doctimonyeka(m): 8:08pm On Jun 29, 2018
Follygunners:

You and poverty be like...

So if God punish poverty then, God don punish you sef. grin grin
it is you and your family that's close to poverty... Idiot.. If you don't Know how to comment without insulting someone, you better don't quote me again.. Impoverish fellow like you..
Re: Hauwa Indimi And Mohammed Yar'adua: Bride & Groom Stun In New Photos by IbnAbdullah1(m): 8:29pm On Jun 29, 2018
bugidon:
Where is her hijab?

Poor muslims are in bondage grin
Brainwashed mugus

My oga,you are mistaken.
The law to cover up is meant for every single muslim. If these ones choose to public go against it then their sin is upon them.
However,we public denounce such wanton display which runs foul to the Islaamic ethics.

Ona second thought,this sort of display is also find place among the rich people of other faith such as christianity.
In all,remove the log in your eye before bothering yourself about the spec in my eye.
Re: Hauwa Indimi And Mohammed Yar'adua: Bride & Groom Stun In New Photos by DoTheNeedful: 9:11pm On Jun 29, 2018
Bodylover:
We are mourning the ones that was burnt to dead, and this two useless couples are celebrating their wedding, and be updating pictures for us to view. Imagine this cowards and infected pigs to quit their marriage and better mourn the ones who died. Because I know the marriage won’t last.

angry

You need help. So, if you had planned your wedding and some unfortunate incidents happen in the country, you will postpone your wedding shey?
Re: Hauwa Indimi And Mohammed Yar'adua: Bride & Groom Stun In New Photos by Follygunners: 9:16pm On Jun 29, 2018
doctimonyeka:
it is you and your family that's close to poverty... Idiot.. If you don't Know how to comment without insulting someone, you better don't quote me again.. Impoverish fellow like you..

Chai! So poverty dey scare pple like dis, I no know ooo. grin grin grin

Re: Hauwa Indimi And Mohammed Yar'adua: Bride & Groom Stun In New Photos by newdawn2017(f): 9:30pm On Jun 29, 2018
Reussite:

Thanks I am a guy & if there was no deadline attached to it I sincerely would have thought of a more respectable medium of getting the money. I already contributed savings from my last job in addition to one of my former boss human contribution. I could easily have borrowed the money from my colleagues at my former place of work who I used to be of assistance to when they are in need but they have decided not to answer their phones on seeing my call. This was just the medium I could think of in order not to forfeit the opportunity.
Hmmm! then go & do kponkpon work, u re a man. 4 ur former colleagues 2 outrightly ignore ur calls as u said, I suspect u re a habitual borrower & d sea is very rough now in Nigeria. they fear u may not be able 2 pay up especially since u no longer work with them.
Re: Hauwa Indimi And Mohammed Yar'adua: Bride & Groom Stun In New Photos by Duru009(m): 9:38pm On Jun 29, 2018
After banging her elder sister

1 Like

Re: Hauwa Indimi And Mohammed Yar'adua: Bride & Groom Stun In New Photos by Amazonboss(f): 9:55pm On Jun 29, 2018
Cute photos! grin angry the pace pace which northerners are embracing western culture is[i][/i]ALARMING

In another news,if there's any sidechic preggy for yardua'as son. See me in private

1 Like

Re: Hauwa Indimi And Mohammed Yar'adua: Bride & Groom Stun In New Photos by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jun 29, 2018

1 Like

Re: Hauwa Indimi And Mohammed Yar'adua: Bride & Groom Stun In New Photos by Akabuking: 10:29pm On Jun 29, 2018
Bodylover:

angry
enemy of progress. some are mourning doesn't mean others won't celebrate.
Re: Hauwa Indimi And Mohammed Yar'adua: Bride & Groom Stun In New Photos by YorubaAssasin: 11:26pm On Jun 29, 2018
Follygunners:
BS! While the nation is mourning, some fvcked up Mod put this on FP.

To that MOD... Jupiter Thunder fire you straight!

God bless you, bro! Keep up the good job till I descend on them all.

1 Like

Re: Hauwa Indimi And Mohammed Yar'adua: Bride & Groom Stun In New Photos by Slimsly100(f): 12:12am On Jun 30, 2018
Where her hijab dey na?
The laws are made only for the poor, the rich make, bend and break laws to suit themselves!!! Issorite. cheesy

The groom fine pass the bride sha!!
Re: Hauwa Indimi And Mohammed Yar'adua: Bride & Groom Stun In New Photos by sirusX(m): 12:58am On Jun 30, 2018
Throwback:
Where are team Hijab, MURIC, Prof Ishaq Akintola and stubborn lawyer Firdaus?
If them open mouth na suicide be that ooo

They better dey their lane where their power reach
Re: Hauwa Indimi And Mohammed Yar'adua: Bride & Groom Stun In New Photos by zudozz: 6:01am On Jun 30, 2018
in 3 years time she would be the 4th wife!!
Re: Hauwa Indimi And Mohammed Yar'adua: Bride & Groom Stun In New Photos by makahlj2: 10:38am On Jun 30, 2018
she is showing too much awrah... astaghfirullah!
Re: Hauwa Indimi And Mohammed Yar'adua: Bride & Groom Stun In New Photos by Nobody: 10:59am On Jun 30, 2018
Hausa girls can fine. If not for their religion na dere we will all die!!!
Re: Hauwa Indimi And Mohammed Yar'adua: Bride & Groom Stun In New Photos by gwama: 1:39pm On Jun 30, 2018
Her half-sisters must be angry grin grin grin grin grin Polygamous home not easy to manage This houses are filled with hypocrisy, heartburn, bitterness and all the bad feelings. undecided undecided
Re: Hauwa Indimi And Mohammed Yar'adua: Bride & Groom Stun In New Photos by ImaIma1(f): 3:57pm On Jun 30, 2018
Easzy96:
wow... all I can see is billions everywhere...
view more pictures here: https://9jalife.com.ng/more-patients-arrives-luth-as-johesu-call-off-strike/

View more pictures...yet what is written on the link has nothing to do with Indimi/Yar'adua wedding.

Why lie?
Re: Hauwa Indimi And Mohammed Yar'adua: Bride & Groom Stun In New Photos by aalangel(f): 10:39pm On Jun 30, 2018
Triiipjnr:
. Both of u r hummmm..... wil u tel me everybody dat goes 2 church obey wat d bible preaches .smh. why dont u think b4 u coment.remuv d hatred 4rm ur heart pls.God bles us all

You know better about hatred, that's why you're mentioning it. Who has energy for hatred? Please if you don't understand, then please forget the mention. God bless you too.
Re: Hauwa Indimi And Mohammed Yar'adua: Bride & Groom Stun In New Photos by Triiipjnr(m): 4:56am On Jul 04, 2018
aalangel:

You know better about hatred, that's why you're mentioning it. Who has energy for hatred? Please if you don't understand, then please forget the mention. God bless you too.
Okay we all know best.1lov

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

First Toothpick And Pencil Factory In Nigeria (Pictures) / Nike Opens Flagship Store In Lagos, Nigeria (Photos) / Mobil Agrees To Pay Commandclem $236.9 Billion (documents Attached)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.